Hi and welcome to the beginning of one of my favourite meditations ever!
Why it's a fav?
- Becuase it works!
- It's powerful.
- Feels great.
- Creates good energy in one's day, mind, heart, body and being.
- Feels wonderful.
- Fills my cup with overflowing good energy so that there is plenty for all.
I love this and am happy to share this with you. It goes further than this though so please back to me by email if you'd like more!
Peace and love dear brothers and sisters, I'd love to hear how you find this and if practising over 3 weeks what differences you notice.
The light is here and connecting us all.
Dear delight I can recive what you offer!
The Delight Meditation
Awareness of delight in the moment is the greatest guide to harmony. It guides us along a path that is for our higher good and the higher good of all. Meditating upon delight is incredibly powerful and a quick way of aligning with the soul self. It will increases awareness of light and delight. It helps one:
- Attune to peace and joy which will then seen more obvious in daily life.
- Recognise the optimal path for your optimal life, and thus, help you make wise and loving decisions.
- Tune into moment by moment soul guidance.
- Connect with your inner vision.
- Experience abundance and joy.
- Be aware of delight in any moment.
- Feel ease regardless of what is occurring.
- 5 breaths:Move awareness from the mind to the stomach muscles.
- Push the stomach muscles into the spine to exhale, once you exhale keep the stomach muscles held in for a few seconds as you pause.
- When it feels natural, push the stomach muscles out, as a breath is naturally drawn in. Again pause for a moment holding the full breath i. Repeat for 5 breaths to get in the flow.
- For 5 more breaths continue but focus upon feeling the air entering the leaving the nostrils. Feel the heart spae opening.
- For 5 breaths focus for a few seconds on the pause in between the breaths.
- Call in the feeling of delight and locate it somewhere on your body. It is still or moving? Observe it x 5 breaths.
Like to go to the next step!?
- Visualise a white light surrounding your aura.
- For 10 breaths:
- Inhale light and the feeling of delight from the white light of your aura into your heart.
- Exhale the light and the feeling delight light back out into the light which surrounds your aura.
- After 10 breaths the body and aura will be radiating white light and full of the feeling of delight.
Like to take it a step further!?