Treading the mystery
Have you been feeling sensitive? Gentle? The calling of the heart? Tears? Letting go?
The feeling for many at the beginning of the month is that they are deep in the mystery. Being ok with not knowing what's going to happen can be a saviour here. Sometimes we can see what is coming towards us and sometimes not. The desire to control and know will only frustrate. Give it up and instead focus fully on the now.What if you choose to be be cool with now this moment and TRUST that all is lining up? Your dominant energy is going to greatly affect your outlook and experiences. For this reason- choosing to be cool or even happy with everything as is can elevate you to a peaceful and happy place. Being happy with everything as is - is more of a feeling than a mental exercise. Feel the feeling and then embrace each part of your life with this feeling. For example, money, accept it, feel happy and spin happiness into how you feel about money. The mind will have to give up arguing, but let's face it the mind could argue all day long and it does no good. If you like, experiment with this and see how this serves you. Include happiness/ being cool with /accepting: family - friends - society- personal development - fitness - health - career - home - environment - and anything else that arises.
- We've been here before and got through ok so we'll get through this time too!
- I am happy with everything as is
Awareness that I have a choice in how I manage this makes a difference. Knowing that the mystery is part of the human experience helps us let go and trust. Challenges will come and go but the more peaceful you feel, the more you trust that things will work out and visa versa. If you haven't bee feeling this, perhaps you've been not been listening within to your inner guidance? Meditation, exercise and being in nature all support this stillness that enables us to feel the force greater than the little mind that lovingly guides each one of us. A few months ago I had a vision of wave of energy moving through the earth. Teh save arose in September and will peak around November 23rd. There could be a plus or minus of 5 days as you integrate this expansion.
Many of us are feeling growing pains as the parts of us that aren't in alignment with the higher nature rise in our awareness. It can feel like the child within can't cope. This is ok and natural at this time. Good news is that this is part of the awakening prcoress and that we can make great progress at this time!
What is going on for you? Has any fear arisen?
- Can you put it into words?
- Can you accept it?
- Can you add to that, 'I am getting better at....' - go on be kind!
- Can you turn it around? In words, then visualization, and then action?
- 'I'm realising I'm quite good at...' - play with this it will feel good and open the mind to new neural pathways, association and reality.
- Write it out and read it to yourself daily to remind yourself of the journey and that all is working out nicely.
- Also, write a paragraph on a card of an evolved version of yourself, a step ahead from where you are now, and put it in your wallet. Read daily. This is what feels good to you. Include on it 'I am happy with everything as is.' What you are saying here is that you are happy with things as are and that you are heading in a feel good direction. Simple really.
This wave of energy implies a wonderful opportunity for transformation and greater harmony. Some opportunity will arise in the next few weeks- if it feels great - go for it!
13 breaths to BREATHING PURPOSEFULLY
Everyone knows or has heard of the importance of breathing- but to breath consciously from beginning to end 13 breaths in a row takes you to a whole new level of ease. In addition if you are eager, focus upon a feeling (you'd like to experience more of) as you breathe.
If you require help as to which feeling to focus upon, visualize the greater version of you who is dealing successfully with the situation you are in. Ask yourself, what soul trait do I have in this vision? If that is too much just observe yourself taking 13 breaths in a row- it's still enough and amazing!
Examples of soul traits include:
- Loving kindness
- Trust/ Faith
- feeling supported
- (add in your own)
Be in nature. A 2 hour walk, 5 minutes in the garden or 13 breaths when you park the car can be enough. You may notice a big difference and even be surprised at how easy it can be. You are ready. You deserve to be well and enjoy this peak of light on the 23rd.
Calling out for help & allowing others in!
And it’s so healthy to call out for help too.
‘Vulnerability is the glue that holds relationships together.’ Brene Brown
Sometimes we spend our time being strong and don’t allow our vulnerabilities to show. However, it’s often in the moments where we call out and share our vulnerability that our connection with others deepens and something beautiful arises. Don’t miss out on sharing with a few people how you are feeling/ what you are experiencing.
Allow yourself be vulnerbale and share how you feel or what you are thinking with someone you love and trust.
If something is proving challenging, fill the situation in your mind with light, keep doing this. Change will occur.
- Be in nature.
- Use the 13 breaths - observe 13 breaths to come back into the now.
- Share with a friend or friends how you are feeling, and listen to them too. Let the barriers down. Share.
- Big opportunity is coming around the 23rd!
- This is a special time. Enjoy! Take risks and have fun!