Yes we are in London!!!
We are also holding 'The Soul's Goal' Level 1 and 2 Workshop on Sunday by the beautiful Bermondsey St, SE1! All welcome though numbers are limited so please book if this is of interest. You can avail of an early bird price through this link Click here for early bird price of only £75
Wishing you a great day! Thank you!
Will upload some pictures in next day or two. It is chilly but mostly sunny with blue skies here!
Update 22nd of Feb- Well today is the last full day in London, back to Ireland tomorrow morning! I've really enjoyed my time here. Hanging out with my sister and meeting some great open hearted people. It's always a pleasure to experience a nice connection with another.
Highlights so far:
- The Soul's Goal workshop. Love this work and had my own mini breakthrough with 'I am generous to myself!' I realised I had some disharmony here so am embracing this further! I realised that I had some limiting judgement (that it was bad to be decently generous with oneself!) and what is funny is that my heart feels like it is opening even more every time I say this statement.
- Some wonderful healing sessions that just give such good energy! Ever grateful for the deepening love, peace and harmony.
- Hanging out with my sister. Be able to be here while she was unwell and just chat and and share visions and support. Plus she has an amazing home that she so generously and openly shares. This can make all the difference when one is in a big city like London. Thanks sis :)
- The architecture of London. I love how varied it is and how it all works together so well. It just works. Apartments everywhere but designed brilliant so no one in looking in on you and yes great light and views. Clever and artistic. I like it!
- Encounters and great synchronicity with some lovely people. Life is all the better for growing connections and sharing moments with others :)
- Experiencing Hare Krishna here in London. Amid the grew rain on Friday night I found a place called the 'Matchless Gift' where I sang my heart out with a group of people I'd never met before. A few conversations led to an offer of a lift to the Bhaktivedanta Manor, the Hare Krishna centre and farm outside of London which George Harrison gifted to the community many years ago. Having heard of this place for years I was delighted to visit and join in the 24 hour kirtan for a few lovely hours before heading back to London with a lovely group of people for Harinam. Harinam basically involves, walking, singing and dancing through the streets of London with a great bunch of people sharing love and light with the world. Soho lit up and partied with us, Chinatown went crazy in a lovely way with great dancing and cheers and singing, Piccadilly Circus glowed with love and even a tube station got serenaded with masses of joy. Saturday was also the birthday of Nitynanda, 'The lotus feet of Lord Nityananda are a shelter where one will get the soothing moonlight not only of one, but of millions of moons.' He I believe was best bud of Krishna and a pathway as sch to Krishna/ God. His gift is spiritual strength. Well I did feel stronger as I sang my way around London with this fun group of people. I was however at the end wrecked and gladly made it home that night. Exhausted! The thing is though, the next morning I had to wake early for a skype meeting and low and behold I woke up feeling amazing! Not much sleep but more energy than I'd felt in weeks and such happiness sparkling all thorough my body and mind. A big smile and glow just feeling wonderful! I have chanted with the Hare Krishna community for years now because what it does for my heart is beyond words. This feeling is the magic for happiness, and I've experienced such benefits and joy even without knowing the full philosophy that the experiential part of great happiness is something to share with others. We can eat well, sleep, work in jobs that we love, take care of others, but there is something in addition that grows from a fulfilling spiritual practice. It's beyond words. I wish this light and happiness for all. It's like happy popping candy for the soul. May all beings be happy and feel blessed.