The Soul's Goals is about attuning to your inner guidance and the journey that takes place from here.
On this day expect to:
- Gain insights from the past year.
- See the breakthroughs you've experienced and listen to others.
- Gain clarity with the highest version of yourself and recieve visions of your higher path through 2019.
- Choose the changes or sacrafices you might you be excited to make to align with your higher self.
- Connect with the group to share, align with and hold the greatest vision you can for yourself and this planet.
- This is an auspicious and poserful day for making great spiritual progress.
In addition, on this day we will be joined by the gifted light language artist Delphia An Ra who will is coming from the Netherlands to join us! Delphia will support the day with her presence including two light language activations to begin and complete the day. https://www.delphiaanra.org
Have you recieved a harmonious feeling vision that you would love to see occur?
Are you ready to activate this into your reality?
Would you like to open up to receive visions for your higher path from your higher self?
This work nurtures delight, intuition, inner guidance, self-esteem, satisfaction and success.
It pays greatly to take time out to relfect where we are at, envision where we are heading, and who we are becoming.
This is your day. It is time.
Numbers are limited so please book in advance.
Includes workbook material, sharing, lunch, chats and as well as time to sit/ meditate/ walk in nature and welcome inspiration.
Cost is between €69 and €88 depending on what feels right to you and what you can afford. Everyone who is curious or this resonates with, is welcome. No previous experience necessary. Simply secure your place through paying a deposit and come along on the day.
You are welcome to pay your deposit here to secure your place http://orlaphelan.com/product/59-the-souls-goals
Location: Tulfarris, Blessington, Co. Wicklow.
Feel free to drop a line if you have any queries.
Looking forward to seeing you on the day.
Thank you Orla, I really enjoyed the souls goals... love and light.'
'Hey thanks for yesterday, it was fun and when I went to bed I felt such a huge energy flow through me for hours!'
Just did a course of the soul's goals, with Orla Phelan I highly recommened it.' G.B.
'Just wanted to say thank you soooooooo much to Orla and all who participated in yesterday's Soul Goal Day event. Wow what a wonderfully inspiring and overall lovely event, not to mention the gorgeous wholesome food! Yum ! I am so grateful to have been a part of it and for the opportunity to meet so many wonderful, kind hearted and loving people, I hold u all dear to my heart!! Thanks again x x' O.P.
'Thank you for a most wonderful and enlightening day.
Call it synchronicity but I have been learning and teaching The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People since 1992, just short of 25 years and still learning from the 72 minute CD. I never ventured into the 7th habit "Sharpen the Saw" until the start of January. It is about looking after self body, mind and spirit... Definitely synchronicity. The time out to think and question with six people who actually have common and specific areas to address is Synergy in action (6th Habit). Thank You for bringing "Acceptance" which is the start and I do believe when you start the finish will come, as night follows day.Yours Sincerely' P.T.
For more info on the Soul's goals: http://orlaphelan.com/your-soul-s-goal/about
Numbers are limited so please book in advance.
Includes workbook material, sharing, chats as well as time to sit/ meditate/ walk in nature and welcome inspiration. Please feel free to extend this invite any fiends you think may be interested.
A €39 deposit secures your space, with the rest payable on the day. You can either pay your €39 deposit here http://orlaphelan.com/product/59-the-souls-goals or fully upfront using the donate button on the home page www.orlaphelan.com, a bank transfer or cash.
I look forward to meeting you and to working together,
A bit about Orla:
Hi, I entered the world of meditation, energy healing, wellbeing and facilitating workshops in 2003. The Soul's Goals was created as a way to tune into inner guidance and live each day with greater satisfaction and fuilfillemt. It has become the model I continue to live happier moer fulfilling days by for over seven years and it is my delight to share this approach with you.
'Orla is so talented in so many aspects of her life and in particular to helping you find you true soul's goal. I have done various souls courses with Orla and always found them brilliant. I myself was trying to find my calling in my career path and with the help of Soul's Goals I found my true north. I can't put into words how much that has meant to me and I am so grateful for Orla and her Soul's Goals course for helping me find it. If you want to change life into the right direction, well the Soul's Goals is it.' C.S
Being going through a rough spell!?
Sometimes this happens. The journey has many aspects to it, up hill, down hill, rough terrain, sunny days and so on... after all it is a journey :)
Simply have to go through this time/this scenery, but how we respond to it is totally up to us.
It may feel rough sometimes but instead of complaining and screaming (because you can -and often people think that because they can that they should!) you can choose to allow love to move through you.
Easier said than done I know but it starts with choice. You can choose how to respond to the rough terrain of your journey. Remember that it is temporary, that it will pass and that everything is actually okay. I choose to approach this moment through love or harmony or humour or...! I dare myself to turn a challenge on it's head and be in gratitude!
If resistance arises I know my ego is being triggered! There is an attachment to a story that my mind is projecting onto present day situations. Life is always here to help us.
This can happen to us all. It is interesting to recognise it in the moment, and ask what is this story, when is the first time in my life this type of story arose? How can I handle this differently?...
Breathing calmly for one minute as often as you remember works wonders too...
Strangely enough no matter what the story, if I can break it down to this very moment I realise that in this very moment everything is actually okay.
It is not about avoiding the crisis(rough terrain), it's more about learning to navigate through it. This makes ALL the difference. Meditation, healing and any activities that help us feel good support this while also imbuing us with good energy on a daily basis. This is where 's where a daily practice of prayer/ exercise/ meditation/ the soul's goals can work wonders!
So whether the terrain is easy or challenging I invite you to get into some form of daily practice, even if it is 5 minutes of breathing calmly while sitting on your bed before you get up.
The new Earth is here. The terrain can be rough at times, but it does get easier and can be really enjoyable! There is love everywhere and we are supported by life.
Get yourself into a daily practice it will make you feel great about yourself! And if it gets really rough call in a healer/ therapist/ friend- sure that's why we are here!
Everyone passes through rough terrain at various points but one can learn to recognise it, not get sucked into the drama of it and respond from a place of ease and knowing that everything is temporary and that life is actually helping them somehow. Here's to surrender, to seeing the gift in all situations, and to compassion for each other.
We are not alone, we are all One and here to serve each other xXx
And as my Yogi tea Bag says this morning, the art of happiness is to serve all <3
Roll up roll up a new wave has arrived! Have you noticed a shift in energy over the past week?
Have you noticed:
- A greater appreciation for certain people and events?
- A recognition of gifts both past and present that have come to you?
- A calmer state of being descending on all your activities?
For those that have made changes and grown recently even calmer times are arising. With it I cannot help but be reminded of people, place, things and experiences that I am continuously feeling more appreciation for. Good people especially. Sometimes you might think something is just ok until you experience something worse and are like that that first thing was actually much better than I gave it credit for!
Make a list of things you appreciate and give one or two or even more a lot of focus and see what happens.
More harmony baby is here :)
For those who haven't made changes but may be feeling called to making some, this is a reminder that after a while it does get easier! Listen within and look around you. Stay out of the incessant thinking head (this is not healthy). It is by being present and breathing conscisouly that answers will come and things/clues/guidance stand out for you.
Yes we are in London!!!
We are also holding 'The Soul's Goal' Level 1 and 2 Workshop on Sunday by the beautiful Bermondsey St, SE1! All welcome though numbers are limited so please book if this is of interest. You can avail of an early bird price through this link Click here for early bird price of only £75
Wishing you a great day! Thank you!
Will upload some pictures in next day or two. It is chilly but mostly sunny with blue skies here!
Update 22nd of Feb- Well today is the last full day in London, back to Ireland tomorrow morning! I've really enjoyed my time here. Hanging out with my sister and meeting some great open hearted people. It's always a pleasure to experience a nice connection with another.
Highlights so far:
- The Soul's Goal workshop. Love this work and had my own mini breakthrough with 'I am generous to myself!' I realised I had some disharmony here so am embracing this further! I realised that I had some limiting judgement (that it was bad to be decently generous with oneself!) and what is funny is that my heart feels like it is opening even more every time I say this statement.
- Some wonderful healing sessions that just give such good energy! Ever grateful for the deepening love, peace and harmony.
- Hanging out with my sister. Be able to be here while she was unwell and just chat and and share visions and support. Plus she has an amazing home that she so generously and openly shares. This can make all the difference when one is in a big city like London. Thanks sis :)
- The architecture of London. I love how varied it is and how it all works together so well. It just works. Apartments everywhere but designed brilliant so no one in looking in on you and yes great light and views. Clever and artistic. I like it!
- Encounters and great synchronicity with some lovely people. Life is all the better for growing connections and sharing moments with others :)
- Experiencing Hare Krishna here in London. Amid the grew rain on Friday night I found a place called the 'Matchless Gift' where I sang my heart out with a group of people I'd never met before. A few conversations led to an offer of a lift to the Bhaktivedanta Manor, the Hare Krishna centre and farm outside of London which George Harrison gifted to the community many years ago. Having heard of this place for years I was delighted to visit and join in the 24 hour kirtan for a few lovely hours before heading back to London with a lovely group of people for Harinam. Harinam basically involves, walking, singing and dancing through the streets of London with a great bunch of people sharing love and light with the world. Soho lit up and partied with us, Chinatown went crazy in a lovely way with great dancing and cheers and singing, Piccadilly Circus glowed with love and even a tube station got serenaded with masses of joy. Saturday was also the birthday of Nitynanda, 'The lotus feet of Lord Nityananda are a shelter where one will get the soothing moonlight not only of one, but of millions of moons.' He I believe was best bud of Krishna and a pathway as sch to Krishna/ God. His gift is spiritual strength. Well I did feel stronger as I sang my way around London with this fun group of people. I was however at the end wrecked and gladly made it home that night. Exhausted! The thing is though, the next morning I had to wake early for a skype meeting and low and behold I woke up feeling amazing! Not much sleep but more energy than I'd felt in weeks and such happiness sparkling all thorough my body and mind. A big smile and glow just feeling wonderful! I have chanted with the Hare Krishna community for years now because what it does for my heart is beyond words. This feeling is the magic for happiness, and I've experienced such benefits and joy even without knowing the full philosophy that the experiential part of great happiness is something to share with others. We can eat well, sleep, work in jobs that we love, take care of others, but there is something in addition that grows from a fulfilling spiritual practice. It's beyond words. I wish this light and happiness for all. It's like happy popping candy for the soul. May all beings be happy and feel blessed.
It's a week now since the Jan Soul Holiday Retreat took place and what a deep week it has been.
Many of the activities varied from sharing something each person appreciated about themselves to silence while looking at a nice viewpoint to eating delicious homemade vegetarian food to pondering what if hte universe is a friendly place to simply sitting on the couch or shutting eyes nad listening to music.
It my experience it is in the nothing that much occurs. We can be expecting something big but often it is in something small that a slight change of direction occurs which can lead to an entirely different path and destination.
This amid nice food and a loving caring environment supports deep insights and evolution.
It can take days even months further to process what occurred or 'shifted' in those days.
In this instance, there is about a 10 day processing period following the retreat where the intentions each placed at the beginning of the soul holiday are working on a deep level and often creating some changes and new opportunities.
It is great to sit down to acknowledge what occured.
Deep gratitude to all involved!
Each person comes from a different background and situation yet each brought their true self and over the hours and two days shared themselves vulnerably, openly and voluntarily in the most beautiful way. The space, respect, listening and kindness that each person gave to the other enabled ease and peace in which that which needed to could arise.
So much contribution from everyone;
Kombucha, Kefir, A bag of logs for the fire, loads of lovely scones, chocolate, food, stories, insights, setting the table, helping in the kitchen (+ in so many ways!) laughs and more...
Thank you to each that came.
Intentions are powerful and when set consciously can create great change to one's existence. Thank you to each who participated in the Little Soul Holiday Retreats and if this is something you are new to but might like to experience, please get in contact as the next soul holiday retreat takes place end of Feb. Thank you.
Welcome to the first Soul's Goals event of 2016!
- Are you ready for change?
- Are you excited by it?
- Are you feeling ready to do things differently and take responsibility for your life?
- Are you committed to being really happy with this change!? i.e.
- Are you ready to let go of patterns that no longer serve you so you can become more of who you truly are?
This is about fulfilling your potential. Only €69 for the day and deposit of €35 books your place. Numbers are limited as this is taking place at my mini retreat home by Blessington Lake. If interested book today and avoid disappointment!
*Includes delicious homemade vegetarian lunch and mini afternoon tea. Sure where else would you want to be!?*
Gain clarity with what excites you and where you are heading.
Take time out to ensure you are on the most enjoyable path that is leading where you wish to go- in all areas of your life.
Watch life respond as you become clearer.
Would you like to enjoy more satisfaction and fulfillment on a daily basis plus live to your soul's potential?
We guarantee that you'll be happy with your investment- or your money back.
Yes it is a wonderful time of year. Time to let go, relax, change, spend time with family, friends and whoever you like. The solstice, Christmas and New Year offer us the opportunity enjoy the pleasure of living a bit more and gift ourselves and those we love in some special way.
I've found myself drawn to more meaningful presents this year. Personal handmade jewelery,books, food, body oils, supplements and even a poem have made it in there for my dearest and nearest! If you are having a think about what to get yourself or someone you love this year, here are some special deals on beautiful treatments and products. Vouchers can be emailed or dropped off in Dublin/ Wicklow where possible. Terms and conditions are below. Please note that a free skype or phone consultation is available to ensure that the Special is right for you and to answer any queries you may have.
- Tripple healing package
- 1 x 90min
- 2 x 60 minute healing sessions
- RRP: €278 Special €222
- Click here to purchase
- Healing session and Customised Bach Flower Remedy
- 90 minute healing session
- Customised Bach Flower Remedy
- Make a real impact in one session
- RRP €108 + €35 = €142 Special €118
- Click here to purchase
- Tarot Reading and full healing session
- 60 min healing session
- 30 min tarot reading
- This 90 minute session will give you insights as to your current influences and the healing will help you clear that which you'd like to let go of. Feel more at peace and ready for the new year.
- RRP €128 Special €111
- Click here to purchase
- Deluxe healing session
- 90 minutes to deeply relax and release as blocks are cleared and the body and mind lighten and harmonise.
- RRP €108 Special €98
- Click here to purchase
- Regular helaing session
- 60 minute regular healing session.
- Pefect at any time
- RRP €85 Special €75
- Click here to purchase
Please Text 087 230159 if you wish to avail of the free skype consultation to help ensure that this work is right for you.
- VIP Day 1 Full 8.5 hour day to make for maximum impact and deep change fast. Upgrade your mind, emotions and body.
- Recieve 2 healing sessions, 90 min morning and 60 min afternoon.
- Meditation guidance to hone your own practice and be guided through customised meditations deigned specifically for you.
- Discussion of delight, what is it and how to ultise it for optimal living and happiness.
- Be guided through the process of the souls goals so that you are clear with 8 column approach to satisfaction and fulfillment. This includes relationships, home, family, finances, health and fitness, personal transformation and more. x
- Lunch/ tea and coffee and all materials on day included.
- When you come on this day you are ready for change.
- RRP €899 Special €649
- Click here to purchase
- 5 week 'Boost." Upgrade and boost how you feel and experience about yourself and life.
- An amazing gift to help you increase in clarity over 5 weeks.
- 3 x 90 minute healing session
- 1 x 60 minute skype call
- 2 x Bach Flower Remedies
- RRP €471 Special €299
- Click here to purchase
Terms and Conditions:
Special prices valid till 4pm, 24th of December, 2015
Healing sessions take place at a beautiful Crystal healing room at the Harvest Moon centre, Dublin 2
All vouchers valid till 31st July 2016
What feeling would you like to experience more of?
- Choose a feeling or request the inner-self to indicate a feeling that is beneficial for you. We are using love as an examaple.
- As you breathe feel like yo uare having a love affair with your breath.
- Inhale the feeling of love
- Exhale the feeling of love.
- Slow down into each breath.
- Feel the air enter and leave the nostrils.
- Breathe the love in through the nostrils with attraction, receptivity and openenss.
- Breathe love out through the nostrils with joy and gratitude, sharing love with the world!
- Rather than rushing there is a slowing down.
- Observe where the feeling of love sits in the body, it may move but will most likely eventually stay in the one place, maybe th heart?
- Add this in if you feel up to it!
- Inhale: focus on the feeling and visualise white light flow into this space.
- Exhale: maintain the feeling and visualise white light flow from this space into the air around you Repeat for two more breaths.
- Practice for 12 breaths: Feel of love and whit light flowing into body to heart: feeling of love and white light flowing out into surrounding space.
- Well done! During the day feelings and experienes of love will arise. Enjoy! Practice this breath whenever you feel like it!
If you have an questions or insights, please comment below, thanks!
Hi friends and new visitors! Welcome!
Here is a little video I made on Wednesday the 24th of June 2015 just after the summer solstice here in Ireland. Hope you get something from it!
It is helpful for increasing the feel good factor! Close your eyes, sit back and give it a go morning and night for 10 to 40 days and see how this impacts you! Less than 10 minutes this is enough to make a difference in one's life. Observe and make of an note of what shows up in your day to day life as you practice this! :) I'd love your feedback and please share if there are any other meditations/ info that you would like to hear more about. Click here to do direct to youtube Watch video direct on Youtube
Peace & love, Orla
Well it's been a great month so far and looks like it will continue to unfold this way. Of course it has it's more tender moments too :)
So what's been happening?
Well there have been a number of alchohol free events on that I've been fortunate enough to go to. After a years break, there was a great Flux event at the RDS, and i'm told there will be more events by flux soon to follow. Check it out on facebook and through Joe Quinn.
The Irish Conscious Concert, a yearly event, took place in March, lwhich brought fantastic beings from around Ireland and the world together for a fantastic evening of 'awakening consciousness through sacred entertainment.' The beautiful Sudha graced us with sanskrit chants and music - see the you-tube clip below for a taster. This was followed by a talk by Aaravindha Himadra, who has connections with and journeyed to the Valley of the Immortals in the Himalayas, where many agreed, disagreed and basically made up their own minds! This was followed by Entheogenic and a great dance which closed the night.
The music of Entheogenic is set the the heart frequency of 432, listening to music at this frequency to said to open the heart and help one feel more loving and connected to the all that is. If you'd like to try this out for yourself, Xavier is also offering music played at this frequency at the Rialto F2 hall every Thursday evening. This is a great place to go dance and in the same location the Dublin dance co-op offer a Monday music wave, 100 minutes of a music wave based upon the five rhythms of Gabrielle Roth. Give it a go- if dancing is your thing or you are in any way curious. These are all drug free alcohol free gatherings, so bring your water or apple juice~!
In adddition to these Monday and Thursday night regular dances, The Funky Seomra is still holding great monthly alcohol free Saturday night discos from Film Base in Temple Bar. Anyone can go, and many just turn up on their own as it's a great way to meet other interesting people who like to dance!
Darren Maguire also held an alcohol free rave party at the same location a few weeks ago, check out Tribal Dance, playing old skool dance music from the 90's combined with raw food snacks and smoothies- a winning combo indeed :)
As you can see there are lots of events happening, and these events are for have having a great time but also serve as a great way for us to connect together.
Healing wise, over the coming month there is a healing day on this Friday the 8th of May and again on Friday the 22nd of May. Appointments are also available on other days so do get in touch if you are interested.
There is also a soul's goal introduction workshop taking place on Saturday the 23rd of May. All are welcome to attend. Bring a friend and have some fun. We will look at what excites us, at how we feel about ourselves and how we can shape this to help us live a life that we are happy with and feel delight with. We will share with you a technique that you can implement straight away for more soul aligned living and for experiencing days with greater satisfaction and peacefulness. It will be followed up with a 2 day workshop in June.
This Saturday, the 9th of May there is a 24 kirtan happening in Birmingham where people from around the UK and Ireland will gather with some world leading Hare Krishna kirtan leaders including the dear Madhava, for a glorious 24 hour non stop chanting and dancing session! I am very happy to be attending, after which I will travel to London to visit my super special sister, Jacinta. I will also make some time for work and am delighted to be offering healing energy and soul awakening sessions. The trip will then bring me to Brighton to connect with a dear soul sister where we will do some work and have some play before I return to London for some quality time before returning to Dublin, just in time I hope for the Monday co-op dance wave!
At this time of great change it is so important that we make time to connect with others who are travelling the road of the conscious journey. To connect and have fun is important work - seriously! Take it easy on yourself. Rest well and have fun. There is a new wave of energy coming for us all. Be ready and smiling! With love, Haribol! Orla