Being going through a rough spell!?
Sometimes this happens. The journey has many aspects to it, up hill, down hill, rough terrain, sunny days and so on... after all it is a journey :)
Simply have to go through this time/this scenery, but how we respond to it is totally up to us.
It may feel rough sometimes but instead of complaining and screaming (because you can -and often people think that because they can that they should!) you can choose to allow love to move through you.
Easier said than done I know but it starts with choice. You can choose how to respond to the rough terrain of your journey. Remember that it is temporary, that it will pass and that everything is actually okay. I choose to approach this moment through love or harmony or humour or...! I dare myself to turn a challenge on it's head and be in gratitude!
If resistance arises I know my ego is being triggered! There is an attachment to a story that my mind is projecting onto present day situations. Life is always here to help us.
This can happen to us all. It is interesting to recognise it in the moment, and ask what is this story, when is the first time in my life this type of story arose? How can I handle this differently?...
Breathing calmly for one minute as often as you remember works wonders too...
Strangely enough no matter what the story, if I can break it down to this very moment I realise that in this very moment everything is actually okay.
It is not about avoiding the crisis(rough terrain), it's more about learning to navigate through it. This makes ALL the difference. Meditation, healing and any activities that help us feel good support this while also imbuing us with good energy on a daily basis. This is where 's where a daily practice of prayer/ exercise/ meditation/ the soul's goals can work wonders!
So whether the terrain is easy or challenging I invite you to get into some form of daily practice, even if it is 5 minutes of breathing calmly while sitting on your bed before you get up.
The new Earth is here. The terrain can be rough at times, but it does get easier and can be really enjoyable! There is love everywhere and we are supported by life.
Get yourself into a daily practice it will make you feel great about yourself! And if it gets really rough call in a healer/ therapist/ friend- sure that's why we are here!
Everyone passes through rough terrain at various points but one can learn to recognise it, not get sucked into the drama of it and respond from a place of ease and knowing that everything is temporary and that life is actually helping them somehow. Here's to surrender, to seeing the gift in all situations, and to compassion for each other.
We are not alone, we are all One and here to serve each other xXx
And as my Yogi tea Bag says this morning, the art of happiness is to serve all <3
Roll up roll up a new wave has arrived! Have you noticed a shift in energy over the past week?
Have you noticed:
- A greater appreciation for certain people and events?
- A recognition of gifts both past and present that have come to you?
- A calmer state of being descending on all your activities?
For those that have made changes and grown recently even calmer times are arising. With it I cannot help but be reminded of people, place, things and experiences that I am continuously feeling more appreciation for. Good people especially. Sometimes you might think something is just ok until you experience something worse and are like that that first thing was actually much better than I gave it credit for!
Make a list of things you appreciate and give one or two or even more a lot of focus and see what happens.
More harmony baby is here :)
For those who haven't made changes but may be feeling called to making some, this is a reminder that after a while it does get easier! Listen within and look around you. Stay out of the incessant thinking head (this is not healthy). It is by being present and breathing conscisouly that answers will come and things/clues/guidance stand out for you.
Yes we are in London!!!
We are also holding 'The Soul's Goal' Level 1 and 2 Workshop on Sunday by the beautiful Bermondsey St, SE1! All welcome though numbers are limited so please book if this is of interest. You can avail of an early bird price through this link Click here for early bird price of only £75
Wishing you a great day! Thank you!
Will upload some pictures in next day or two. It is chilly but mostly sunny with blue skies here!
Update 22nd of Feb- Well today is the last full day in London, back to Ireland tomorrow morning! I've really enjoyed my time here. Hanging out with my sister and meeting some great open hearted people. It's always a pleasure to experience a nice connection with another.
Highlights so far:
- The Soul's Goal workshop. Love this work and had my own mini breakthrough with 'I am generous to myself!' I realised I had some disharmony here so am embracing this further! I realised that I had some limiting judgement (that it was bad to be decently generous with oneself!) and what is funny is that my heart feels like it is opening even more every time I say this statement.
- Some wonderful healing sessions that just give such good energy! Ever grateful for the deepening love, peace and harmony.
- Hanging out with my sister. Be able to be here while she was unwell and just chat and and share visions and support. Plus she has an amazing home that she so generously and openly shares. This can make all the difference when one is in a big city like London. Thanks sis :)
- The architecture of London. I love how varied it is and how it all works together so well. It just works. Apartments everywhere but designed brilliant so no one in looking in on you and yes great light and views. Clever and artistic. I like it!
- Encounters and great synchronicity with some lovely people. Life is all the better for growing connections and sharing moments with others :)
- Experiencing Hare Krishna here in London. Amid the grew rain on Friday night I found a place called the 'Matchless Gift' where I sang my heart out with a group of people I'd never met before. A few conversations led to an offer of a lift to the Bhaktivedanta Manor, the Hare Krishna centre and farm outside of London which George Harrison gifted to the community many years ago. Having heard of this place for years I was delighted to visit and join in the 24 hour kirtan for a few lovely hours before heading back to London with a lovely group of people for Harinam. Harinam basically involves, walking, singing and dancing through the streets of London with a great bunch of people sharing love and light with the world. Soho lit up and partied with us, Chinatown went crazy in a lovely way with great dancing and cheers and singing, Piccadilly Circus glowed with love and even a tube station got serenaded with masses of joy. Saturday was also the birthday of Nitynanda, 'The lotus feet of Lord Nityananda are a shelter where one will get the soothing moonlight not only of one, but of millions of moons.' He I believe was best bud of Krishna and a pathway as sch to Krishna/ God. His gift is spiritual strength. Well I did feel stronger as I sang my way around London with this fun group of people. I was however at the end wrecked and gladly made it home that night. Exhausted! The thing is though, the next morning I had to wake early for a skype meeting and low and behold I woke up feeling amazing! Not much sleep but more energy than I'd felt in weeks and such happiness sparkling all thorough my body and mind. A big smile and glow just feeling wonderful! I have chanted with the Hare Krishna community for years now because what it does for my heart is beyond words. This feeling is the magic for happiness, and I've experienced such benefits and joy even without knowing the full philosophy that the experiential part of great happiness is something to share with others. We can eat well, sleep, work in jobs that we love, take care of others, but there is something in addition that grows from a fulfilling spiritual practice. It's beyond words. I wish this light and happiness for all. It's like happy popping candy for the soul. May all beings be happy and feel blessed.
Welcome to the first Soul's Goals event of 2016!
- Are you ready for change?
- Are you excited by it?
- Are you feeling ready to do things differently and take responsibility for your life?
- Are you committed to being really happy with this change!? i.e.
- Are you ready to let go of patterns that no longer serve you so you can become more of who you truly are?
This is about fulfilling your potential. Only €69 for the day and deposit of €35 books your place. Numbers are limited as this is taking place at my mini retreat home by Blessington Lake. If interested book today and avoid disappointment!
*Includes delicious homemade vegetarian lunch and mini afternoon tea. Sure where else would you want to be!?*
Gain clarity with what excites you and where you are heading.
Take time out to ensure you are on the most enjoyable path that is leading where you wish to go- in all areas of your life.
Watch life respond as you become clearer.
Would you like to enjoy more satisfaction and fulfillment on a daily basis plus live to your soul's potential?
We guarantee that you'll be happy with your investment- or your money back.
What feeling would you like to experience more of?
- Choose a feeling or request the inner-self to indicate a feeling that is beneficial for you. We are using love as an examaple.
- As you breathe feel like yo uare having a love affair with your breath.
- Inhale the feeling of love
- Exhale the feeling of love.
- Slow down into each breath.
- Feel the air enter and leave the nostrils.
- Breathe the love in through the nostrils with attraction, receptivity and openenss.
- Breathe love out through the nostrils with joy and gratitude, sharing love with the world!
- Rather than rushing there is a slowing down.
- Observe where the feeling of love sits in the body, it may move but will most likely eventually stay in the one place, maybe th heart?
- Add this in if you feel up to it!
- Inhale: focus on the feeling and visualise white light flow into this space.
- Exhale: maintain the feeling and visualise white light flow from this space into the air around you Repeat for two more breaths.
- Practice for 12 breaths: Feel of love and whit light flowing into body to heart: feeling of love and white light flowing out into surrounding space.
- Well done! During the day feelings and experienes of love will arise. Enjoy! Practice this breath whenever you feel like it!
If you have an questions or insights, please comment below, thanks!
Hi friends and new visitors! Welcome!
Here is a little video I made on Wednesday the 24th of June 2015 just after the summer solstice here in Ireland. Hope you get something from it!
It is helpful for increasing the feel good factor! Close your eyes, sit back and give it a go morning and night for 10 to 40 days and see how this impacts you! Less than 10 minutes this is enough to make a difference in one's life. Observe and make of an note of what shows up in your day to day life as you practice this! :) I'd love your feedback and please share if there are any other meditations/ info that you would like to hear more about. Click here to do direct to youtube Watch video direct on Youtube
Peace & love, Orla
What is your soul's goal right now?
What if you are on this planet for a reason and every day you receive inner guidance to make this day both enjoyable and satisfying?
The consciousness of man is changing.
Self-confidence and self belief are the foundation stones to realising and fulfilling one's calling or souls' goals. Believe in yourself.
Who are you?
Everyday from this point on is either a good day or a great day. If today is a good day, what would make it a great day?
What if you can shift from one reality to another reality?
"My soul's goals" is a practical guide to help you do this.
Save yourself years of karma. Consider using use your awareness and creative powers for the higher good...
For more info see the Soul's goals pages of the website, attend a workshop, buy the book online, arrange a 1 to 1 session.
Focus towards Knowing thyself and being in harmony with thyself.
Remember, You and your dreams are purposeful and you are here for a reason.
If you found this page, this is also for a reason. Listen to your inner guidance.