The Neti pot is used to perform the ancient technique of Jalaneti. This is an ancient Indian yogi practice and of great benefit to the sinus area, throat, ears, eyes, as well as intuition, a peaceful mind and calmly stimulating the third eye. I have found this an incredible tool for expanding awareness and well as clearing the head and throat area.
This copper neti pot is the best of the neti pots as one receives the benefits of copper as well as the neti technique. Water left in a copper vessel over night and drunk the next day is said to improve health and relieve infections including:
- Relieve arthritis and inflamed joints.
- Improve skin issues.
- Aid in weight loss and anti-ageing.
- Support digestive issues including constipation, diarrhea, e.coli.
- Regulate anemia issues.
- Improve cardiovascular health.
Regular use of a neti pot WILL greatly help:
- Clear the sinus, relieve and prevent infections reoccurring.
- Clear the eyes from the inside, for great shine, clarity and vision.
- Clear the ears from the inside for great hearing and comfort.
- Regulate the thyroid gland.
- Stimulate the brain and increases peacefulness.
- Gently opens the third eye; increases creativity, inner vision, dream recall and expands awareness and consciousness.
- Copper Neti pot
- Sea Salt
- Sink area
- The night before desired use, half fill with clean water and cover.
- In the morning prior to any food, pour the water into a glass and drink.
- Pour hot water with one teaspoon of sea salt: this makes the water the same saline content as your blood. Add cold water so that the temperature is the same as body temperature (tepid- pour a few drops on arm and cannot feel as same temp - like baby's bottle). This makes the experience very gentle and easy. If the water is too hot or cold, too salty or not salty enough, it can feel like an icecream headache! If that happens, start again. Prepared correctly, this is an enjoyable experience.
- Bend forward from the hips over a sink, turn the face to the right. Fix neti pot in right nostril. Warm water will flow in, there will be no air entering. The water will naturally flow through and out the other nostril drawing with it any impurities or irritants from the sinus area.
- At half way remove pot, turn head to the left and inset into the left nostril.
- When finished blow nose gently to release any water. It is essential that this part is carried out correctly so that no water is left in the area. It is extremely important this is done correctly to prevent any water getting stuck in the head as this can lead to colds and infection
- Bend over from the hips put your head towards your right leg, blow into a tissue 10 times, towards your left leg the same, then bring head to the middle and again blow 10 times. The water will naturally drain this way.
- Stand up straight. Put finger on right nostril, blow 10 times through left nostril, then swap over.
- Take a big breath in and blow out the nose 10 rapid breaths.
- Take 10 breaths in and out of the nose.
- The nasal area should now be drained and dry
Dry the neti pot properly, deep clean in hot water with lemon regularly. Dry and put away. Use daily or twice daily for great results.
Who'd have thought? How something so plain and simple can do so much?
I sell this great product called Arginine. It is part of the 5 product parasite cleanse but is also available individually.
As with all the products I sell, I use them myself, to regularly trial them and share the benefits.
I had the delight of making a new friend recently who is also deeply into health, happiness, eating well, supplementing et al.
When I offered them some of the Arginine I sometimes take when going for a run (I run faster for longer when it's taken about an hour before I run or if not going for a run I tend to fly through my work and jobs more easily) they accepted. As they did so, they reminded me of some of it's benefits:
Taken with food during the day it reported to:
- Act as an anti-oxidant
- Give powerful rejuvenation
- Boost energy levels
- Help maintain healthy blood sugar levels
- Reduce risk of heart disease, stroke and cholesterol
- Unclog arteries
- Improve cardio-vascular system
- Boost peripheral circulation
- In both men and women, increase sexual power , libido and promote healthy sexual performance
Taken on an empty stomach it is said to:
- Increases muscle mass
- Stimulates muscle development
- Supports Hypothalamic Response
- Helps decrease Body Fat
- Anti-oxidant properties
- Helps maintain Healthy Blood Sugar Levels*
- Helps in promoting Healthy Sexual Performance
- Help the body produce the human growth hormone: necessary building blocks for the body to maintain healthy growth hormone levels
- Helps produce Nitric Oxide
- Stimulates production of Human Anti-Aging mechanisms for those over 23 years.
Click here to get more info on Arginine and to purchase. As a Christmas present for you, I've taken 3 euro off the price this month, which effectively means - free postage. What are you waiting for!?
-The Arginine for sale on this website have a recommend intake of 1 -3 a day depending on physical energy requirements, if you are not going to use the energy do not take it. It has been reported that if one takes Arginine and does not use the energy, they can become grumpy! So if you take it, enjoy it~ and go out for that walk, run or hop into bed for that cuddle!
For those looking for bedtime anti aging and healing magic, I recommend the Ornithine to be taken at night and Arginine during the day. It is also for sale on this website, click here for more info and to purchase Ornithine
Hmmm with all this news, and excitement and I think today I shall start a 30 day trial of Arginine.
If you'd like to try some, it's only 20 euros for a bottle of 100 capsules, Click here to purchase Arginine! And if you made it this far in reading this document the prices may be going up in January so it may be well worth purcahsing now ;) Try Arginine today and you never know what might happen! Christmas might even be more fun!?
Disclaimer: Check disclaimer on home page, if in doubt seek professional medical advice especially if pregnant, breast feeding or on medication. Thank you!
Picture of couple: credit goes to www.hooping.com