The Soul's Goals is about attuning to your inner guidance and the journey that takes place from here.
On this day expect to:
- Gain insights from the past year.
- See the breakthroughs you've experienced and listen to others.
- Gain clarity with the highest version of yourself and recieve visions of your higher path through 2019.
- Choose the changes or sacrafices you might you be excited to make to align with your higher self.
- Connect with the group to share, align with and hold the greatest vision you can for yourself and this planet.
- This is an auspicious and poserful day for making great spiritual progress.
In addition, on this day we will be joined by the gifted light language artist Delphia An Ra who will is coming from the Netherlands to join us! Delphia will support the day with her presence including two light language activations to begin and complete the day. https://www.delphiaanra.org
Have you recieved a harmonious feeling vision that you would love to see occur?
Are you ready to activate this into your reality?
Would you like to open up to receive visions for your higher path from your higher self?
This work nurtures delight, intuition, inner guidance, self-esteem, satisfaction and success.
It pays greatly to take time out to relfect where we are at, envision where we are heading, and who we are becoming.
This is your day. It is time.
Numbers are limited so please book in advance.
Includes workbook material, sharing, lunch, chats and as well as time to sit/ meditate/ walk in nature and welcome inspiration.
Cost is between €69 and €88 depending on what feels right to you and what you can afford. Everyone who is curious or this resonates with, is welcome. No previous experience necessary. Simply secure your place through paying a deposit and come along on the day.
You are welcome to pay your deposit here to secure your place http://orlaphelan.com/product/59-the-souls-goals
Location: Tulfarris, Blessington, Co. Wicklow.
Feel free to drop a line if you have any queries.
Looking forward to seeing you on the day.
Thank you Orla, I really enjoyed the souls goals... love and light.'
'Hey thanks for yesterday, it was fun and when I went to bed I felt such a huge energy flow through me for hours!'
Just did a course of the soul's goals, with Orla Phelan I highly recommened it.' G.B.
'Just wanted to say thank you soooooooo much to Orla and all who participated in yesterday's Soul Goal Day event. Wow what a wonderfully inspiring and overall lovely event, not to mention the gorgeous wholesome food! Yum ! I am so grateful to have been a part of it and for the opportunity to meet so many wonderful, kind hearted and loving people, I hold u all dear to my heart!! Thanks again x x' O.P.
'Thank you for a most wonderful and enlightening day.
Call it synchronicity but I have been learning and teaching The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People since 1992, just short of 25 years and still learning from the 72 minute CD. I never ventured into the 7th habit "Sharpen the Saw" until the start of January. It is about looking after self body, mind and spirit... Definitely synchronicity. The time out to think and question with six people who actually have common and specific areas to address is Synergy in action (6th Habit). Thank You for bringing "Acceptance" which is the start and I do believe when you start the finish will come, as night follows day.Yours Sincerely' P.T.
For more info on the Soul's goals: http://orlaphelan.com/your-soul-s-goal/about
Numbers are limited so please book in advance.
Includes workbook material, sharing, chats as well as time to sit/ meditate/ walk in nature and welcome inspiration. Please feel free to extend this invite any fiends you think may be interested.
A €39 deposit secures your space, with the rest payable on the day. You can either pay your €39 deposit here http://orlaphelan.com/product/59-the-souls-goals or fully upfront using the donate button on the home page www.orlaphelan.com, a bank transfer or cash.
I look forward to meeting you and to working together,
A bit about Orla:
Hi, I entered the world of meditation, energy healing, wellbeing and facilitating workshops in 2003. The Soul's Goals was created as a way to tune into inner guidance and live each day with greater satisfaction and fuilfillemt. It has become the model I continue to live happier moer fulfilling days by for over seven years and it is my delight to share this approach with you.
'Orla is so talented in so many aspects of her life and in particular to helping you find you true soul's goal. I have done various souls courses with Orla and always found them brilliant. I myself was trying to find my calling in my career path and with the help of Soul's Goals I found my true north. I can't put into words how much that has meant to me and I am so grateful for Orla and her Soul's Goals course for helping me find it. If you want to change life into the right direction, well the Soul's Goals is it.' C.S
The Neti pot is used to perform the ancient technique of Jalaneti. This is an ancient Indian yogi practice and of great benefit to the sinus area, throat, ears, eyes, as well as intuition, a peaceful mind and calmly stimulating the third eye. I have found this an incredible tool for expanding awareness and well as clearing the head and throat area.
This copper neti pot is the best of the neti pots as one receives the benefits of copper as well as the neti technique. Water left in a copper vessel over night and drunk the next day is said to improve health and relieve infections including:
- Relieve arthritis and inflamed joints.
- Improve skin issues.
- Aid in weight loss and anti-ageing.
- Support digestive issues including constipation, diarrhea, e.coli.
- Regulate anemia issues.
- Improve cardiovascular health.
Regular use of a neti pot WILL greatly help:
- Clear the sinus, relieve and prevent infections reoccurring.
- Clear the eyes from the inside, for great shine, clarity and vision.
- Clear the ears from the inside for great hearing and comfort.
- Regulate the thyroid gland.
- Stimulate the brain and increases peacefulness.
- Gently opens the third eye; increases creativity, inner vision, dream recall and expands awareness and consciousness.
- Copper Neti pot
- Sea Salt
- Sink area
- The night before desired use, half fill with clean water and cover.
- In the morning prior to any food, pour the water into a glass and drink.
- Pour hot water with one teaspoon of sea salt: this makes the water the same saline content as your blood. Add cold water so that the temperature is the same as body temperature (tepid- pour a few drops on arm and cannot feel as same temp - like baby's bottle). This makes the experience very gentle and easy. If the water is too hot or cold, too salty or not salty enough, it can feel like an icecream headache! If that happens, start again. Prepared correctly, this is an enjoyable experience.
- Bend forward from the hips over a sink, turn the face to the right. Fix neti pot in right nostril. Warm water will flow in, there will be no air entering. The water will naturally flow through and out the other nostril drawing with it any impurities or irritants from the sinus area.
- At half way remove pot, turn head to the left and inset into the left nostril.
- When finished blow nose gently to release any water. It is essential that this part is carried out correctly so that no water is left in the area. It is extremely important this is done correctly to prevent any water getting stuck in the head as this can lead to colds and infection
- Bend over from the hips put your head towards your right leg, blow into a tissue 10 times, towards your left leg the same, then bring head to the middle and again blow 10 times. The water will naturally drain this way.
- Stand up straight. Put finger on right nostril, blow 10 times through left nostril, then swap over.
- Take a big breath in and blow out the nose 10 rapid breaths.
- Take 10 breaths in and out of the nose.
- The nasal area should now be drained and dry
Dry the neti pot properly, deep clean in hot water with lemon regularly. Dry and put away. Use daily or twice daily for great results.
So essentially you are swapping your thoughts of the past or possible future for observing the breath. As the breath is always taking place in the now- it is in the present moment, and observing the breath literally switches one from nhf (not here frequency- thinking of the past or future) or ophf (only partially here frequency) to hf (here frequency). It’s like a time machine that takes you into the present moment.
When one is feeling down or upset, it is often due to some situation running through one’s mind. An unconscious person may spend hours, days or week mulling over it, feeling angry or victimized, a conscious person would more likely, visit it from time to time, sit in the feeling and really feel it. Locate it on the body, breath in and out from this place, and perhaps enter into the feeling of compassion, forgiveness, appreciation and love. The feeling will naturally resolve itself and the person will return to peace. In the process, they may ask themselves questions like:
- How would I feel if I didn't have this thought?
- - Am I, without being aware of it, torturing myself mentally with unpleasant thoughts? Is this an illusion? Am I causing my own suffering? Is this thought real? What is the opposite of this thought- how does that feel?
One then sets a clear intention, that is, imagining and feeling a desired outcome, letting it go and return to doing whatever job is at hand, while observing their breath.
There is no right or wrong way, and a conscious person may deal with the situation exactly as they feel guided to do so. The main difference is that in the conscious response, one takes responsibility for themselves, sees the bigger picture and acts accordingly and in the unconscious response one may automatically react, blame others and not take responsibility for themself.
Anything to say about this? Your own ideas or insights? Please share in the comments section below. Thank you :-)
Adapted from The Meditation Lounge, Meditation techniques and conversation for modern living, by Orla Phelan