Even though I can feel the change discussed below I can still feel love thankfully and wish you a very Happy 2016. There is a big wave arising at present offering great opportunity. Looking to see where the peak is; I see peaks at 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021, 2023, 2028, 2038, 2042 and onwards to the point that I'm not sure this is a wave that will go up and then down, rather it may just expand outwards like eternal concentric circles.
Top tips are to embrace personal development and all relationships. Everything else will flow as these are nurtured. This year please come join us at a soul's goal seminar, soul holiday retreat, healing or skype session or look into our natural health products if you feel the call. We are here to support you and we are here to support inner peace and happiness. To your success and delicious n delightful expansion during 2016 and beyond. Aho!!!
I've seen a potential dark four days in early January 2016. Sounds like a scary movie but it just's a transition from one chapter to another…
This is to remind us that it is not something to panic about even though it can feel that way when certain states of being we are familiar with seem to disappear.
Flirt with the possibility that life is supporting you and always working out for you. The dark days may be further magnified by the contrast of the bright lights, intensity and sensitivity of Christmas and New Year.
Expect a shift in your awareness to somewhere new. Go out and walk, do the obvious things that help you get through the days such as good food, sleep, movies, hugs, kindness towards others and simply breathing~
One of my favourite exercises is to:
1. List your questions- if you have any, then let go, the answers will arrive when the mind is healthy and open.
2. Breathing practise:
Inhale: feel your awareness focusing into a little light in the centre of the chest- Pause.
Exhale: tune into the space around the physical body. as you exhale imagine and feel the light and good energy in the heart space expand into the space surrounding the body- Pause.
Use the stomach muscles as a pump to inhale and exhale.
Repeat x 12. Practice morning, night and inbetween. This will help you feel more peaceful transition the void of the unknown.
Challenging moments can arise and depart with ease when you choose to let go and for example practice the above meditation.
The inner light strengthens. New ideas and energy flows. As far as cleaning out your cupboards, this will energetically bring light back into inner places. If you feel the call give it a go- for at least three days in a row. For the Northern Hemisphere; Enjoy and give yourself time over these next 6 – 8 weeks to rest, refuel, sleep and take it easy so that as spring arrives you’ll be ready and happy to embody the flow of increasing joy and energy.
For those in the Southern Hemisphere, enjoy too and thank you for embodying the light at this time xxx
What’s different this time is that there is no real sadness or regret, though there is pain. Unresolved, it arises. I didn’t even realise it existed but it appears, pain and tears and moves right through. Released, a bird freed flying the coup –happy & feeling love for the whole universe and I feel even better than before. Yes the difference this time is that I am willing, very willing to be whatever I am, whatever it is. I’m ok with life, I accept it graciously. Is that what comes with age? Experience? Or just ‘pfff’ a moment that instantaneously arises of its own accord? There is a flow and I will not take it personally. I happily allow and observe.
There is a force of Good. It is with us and I can feel it, a gentle breeze against my cheek, at all times that I remember her; she is here, loving us into voluntary relaxation, release, submission as a beautiful unfoldment of our true nature emerges. All furnaces have been lit by this flame. What gift is this? Indeed what a time of healing and renewal we are in.
'This being human is a guest house. every morning a new arrival; a joy, a depression, a meanness, some momentary awareness comes as an unexpected visitor.
Welcome and attend them all. Even if they're a crowd of sorrows, who violently sweep your house empty of it's furniture, still, treat each guest honorably. He may be clearing you out for some new delight. The dark thought, the shame, the malice, meet them at the door laughing and invite them in.
Be grateful for whoever comes because each has been sent as a guide from beyond.'
Every 6 months or so I do a cleanse. I keeps me well and deepens the peace and happiness.
I started cleansing for purely physical improvements; skin, digestive issues, low energy, emotional imbalance and sadness were all knocking on my door and becoming too much to carry. Today I still receive a physical and emotional boost, but I also really notice how patterns of behaviour and spiritual insight become clearer in the space and some positive shift occurs.
4 weeks ago I hoped on board the most recent cleanse train.
The last few cleanses over the past few years have been fairly easy and I thought this one would be too... Make the decision, just do it and enjoy every day as much as possible. How hard can it be!?
What does this cleanse involve?
1. Herbs to clear parasites, bugs and waste out of the body
2. Certain amino acids to help you heal, rejuvenate, sleep more deeply, cleanse toxins out of the body and provide additional energy to make up for caffeine and sweet things.
3. Eliminate certain foods from the diet. These include: sugar, fruit, honey, wheat, dairy, white potatoes, white rice and yeast.
4. Eating well. A cleanse is more about what you can have than what you can’t have. For many this requires a major shift to eating patterns. Grains like brown rice, quinoa and pasta made from brown rice and vegetables can be enjoyed along with lots of fresh vegetables, meat, fish, tofu, salads, soups, casseroles and curry dishes. There are loads of menu ideas and options available. Raw nuts and goat cheese became good friends. Almond butter is a delicious treat, roasted sweet potato wedges a sure fix for a low blood sugar, green smoothies a must for vitality and energy.
- It was easy for the first 10 days!
- Then I had cravings arise. You need to eat well on a cleanse, if you are hungry it can feel quite difficult. A varied healthy diet with good meals and a supply of snacks to bring with you just in case such as nuts and seeds, hummus and cucumber really helps.
- I found a need and desire for a massive amount of nuts, and following eating quite a lot of mixed almond, cashew, walnut and brazil nuts that I felt satisfied and my blood sugar rebalanced itself!
- After about 3 weeks, things which weren’t that sweet before began to taste much sweeter! Tomatoes deliciously sweet, raw cashews too. The taste buds are reawakened and all food tastes nicer and is more easily satisfying. This was a great moment as I really felt the desire for sugar go. I was about 14 days into the cleanse when I started getting visions of 99’s, cakes, cappuccino, and stuff I’d not even normally be thinking of arise in my mind, calling me! I had to ask the question, what part of me is calling for this food? A good cleanse stops feeding bugs, kills them and removes them, cleanses the intestines and provides energy and healing support.
- About 3 weeks into the cleanse, I also noticed that I didn’t require as much sleep as I had prior. It went from about 8 to 7 hours- quite a result as I like to live fully and rest well!
How it feels now after four weeks:
I feel wonderful! Within a day of starting the cleanse I noticed the benefits. I feel amazing right now and much clearer and more energised. I see it not just for the physical health benefits which I welcomed, but also for the spiritual evolution and life shift which occurs through this clearing. I noticed my head space much quieter and clearer too. I made the decision, and with it, I wasn’t thinking about what café I could go to or sweet treat I could have! People fear that this may make life dull and boring, but it doesn’t. You move into another gear and new energy gets liberated. Of course for many it is no big deal and they eat like this every day naturally. For others it is a big change. It took four weeks to the day for my final 'leap' to ooccur. With it I felt a new level of inner light and presence. It has facilitated positive inner development you could say. I am feeling better and way more in tune, even though I felt pretty good before it started.
Some tips if you are thinking about it:
- If you are going to go for it, make a clear decision. Put a timeline on it, write and state it out loud. The minimum is four weeks and some people may need longer.
- Get a list of foods you can eat and recipe ideas (available upon request and online) and start preparing and imagining straight away.
- Purchase the new foods and integrate them into your normal diet.
- Set a date with a transition time of 4-5 days at the beginning. This means that you aim to eat only cleanse friendly foods but if something gets in or you get stuck etc. it is ok. It is to help the mind and body adjust. Start taking the amino acids but hold back on the herbs until you feel really ready.
- Eat or clear the food in your home that is non-cleanse friendly. Out of sight – out of home! Make it as easy as possible to succeed.
- Keep a note book of how you feel, each day makes notes and mark how you feel out of 10, energy, clarity etc. Note your dreams too. Physical cleansing also brings with it emotional release and healing. It's not important to remember your dreams but it may be interesting.
- Observe yourself. Talk to yourself like a loving mother and father. Tell yourself that you are doing great. You can do it. Believe in yourself. Project forward and imagine how great you will be feeling when it's completed! Be proud of yourself.
- Enjoy all the lovely new foods you can eat.
- Cleanse with a friend or friends if you can for support and enjoyable combined meal making. It makes it more fun, supportive, interesting and your friends will thank you in the years to come!
- Go to health restaurants and enjoy a nice meal out that is tailored to your needs. Most health restaurants cater for this type of diet.
- Eat organic as much as you can! The additional health benefits, nutrition and taste will only make life even more enjoyable for you.
- Just do it, a bit of a cleanse is better than none, and the next one will probably be easier :) start where you are at and go with it.
Og Mandino, whose book is available for free to read here, Links to interesting and possibly life changing free reading material! says that man is a slave to his habits and with this knowledge should consciously create positive habits that serve him and the world. This cleanse is a gift. It is an opportunity to consciously make great habits that make you feel happier, healthier and good about yourself. For I it helped create a new equilibrium. I will enjoy this and every day and aim to honour what foods my body calls out for and at the same time not worry too much for in six months I'll be doing it or something similar all over again!
Cleanse herbs area available from the website , either in a handy all in one bottle for children adults and pets, Click here for direct link to shop, or as separate herbs as recommend by Dr Hulda Clark Click here to purchase 5 product cleanse. Wishing you great radiant health, love, Orla
Well it's been a great month so far and looks like it will continue to unfold this way. Of course it has it's more tender moments too :)
So what's been happening?
Well there have been a number of alchohol free events on that I've been fortunate enough to go to. After a years break, there was a great Flux event at the RDS, and i'm told there will be more events by flux soon to follow. Check it out on facebook and through Joe Quinn.
The Irish Conscious Concert, a yearly event, took place in March, lwhich brought fantastic beings from around Ireland and the world together for a fantastic evening of 'awakening consciousness through sacred entertainment.' The beautiful Sudha graced us with sanskrit chants and music - see the you-tube clip below for a taster. This was followed by a talk by Aaravindha Himadra, who has connections with and journeyed to the Valley of the Immortals in the Himalayas, where many agreed, disagreed and basically made up their own minds! This was followed by Entheogenic and a great dance which closed the night.
The music of Entheogenic is set the the heart frequency of 432, listening to music at this frequency to said to open the heart and help one feel more loving and connected to the all that is. If you'd like to try this out for yourself, Xavier is also offering music played at this frequency at the Rialto F2 hall every Thursday evening. This is a great place to go dance and in the same location the Dublin dance co-op offer a Monday music wave, 100 minutes of a music wave based upon the five rhythms of Gabrielle Roth. Give it a go- if dancing is your thing or you are in any way curious. These are all drug free alcohol free gatherings, so bring your water or apple juice~!
In adddition to these Monday and Thursday night regular dances, The Funky Seomra is still holding great monthly alcohol free Saturday night discos from Film Base in Temple Bar. Anyone can go, and many just turn up on their own as it's a great way to meet other interesting people who like to dance!
Darren Maguire also held an alcohol free rave party at the same location a few weeks ago, check out Tribal Dance, playing old skool dance music from the 90's combined with raw food snacks and smoothies- a winning combo indeed :)
As you can see there are lots of events happening, and these events are for have having a great time but also serve as a great way for us to connect together.
Healing wise, over the coming month there is a healing day on this Friday the 8th of May and again on Friday the 22nd of May. Appointments are also available on other days so do get in touch if you are interested.
There is also a soul's goal introduction workshop taking place on Saturday the 23rd of May. All are welcome to attend. Bring a friend and have some fun. We will look at what excites us, at how we feel about ourselves and how we can shape this to help us live a life that we are happy with and feel delight with. We will share with you a technique that you can implement straight away for more soul aligned living and for experiencing days with greater satisfaction and peacefulness. It will be followed up with a 2 day workshop in June.
This Saturday, the 9th of May there is a 24 kirtan happening in Birmingham where people from around the UK and Ireland will gather with some world leading Hare Krishna kirtan leaders including the dear Madhava, for a glorious 24 hour non stop chanting and dancing session! I am very happy to be attending, after which I will travel to London to visit my super special sister, Jacinta. I will also make some time for work and am delighted to be offering healing energy and soul awakening sessions. The trip will then bring me to Brighton to connect with a dear soul sister where we will do some work and have some play before I return to London for some quality time before returning to Dublin, just in time I hope for the Monday co-op dance wave!
At this time of great change it is so important that we make time to connect with others who are travelling the road of the conscious journey. To connect and have fun is important work - seriously! Take it easy on yourself. Rest well and have fun. There is a new wave of energy coming for us all. Be ready and smiling! With love, Haribol! Orla