Everyone is a star. Everyone is a hero. The heroic version of yourself is inside you and it is awakening. It sits in the heart and is aligned with love. It awakens to love and to service. When you seek to awaken the heart be it your own or that of others, you will realize that there is one sacred heart that can be found in all beings. There is one sacred heart, and yet you and each person has their own colour and personality and unique gifts to offer to this world via the sacred heart. The liberated beautiful and brilliant self is one that is aware of the sacred heart. We also call this the inner hero and quite wonderfully, this is who you truly are!
Spiritual Change and Transformation in the Now!
When life gets in a funk, what do you do? Many people are going through challenges at present. As we all know when a challenge comes, we can either drown or become a better swimmer. I’m all for growth and so it’s no surprise that I view challenge as an opportunity to outgrow the old self! As I do I become a more expanded version of myself, more harmonious, conscious and integrated. This is the vision! Here are some of my approaches for dealing with these gorgeous growing pains! Please share and feel free to add your own. Ideas are one of the few things that increase in quantity when shared ?
- I feel it. Whatever it is. I just really feel it, and allow myself to express it in words/ actions/ tears/ music etc. Once I feel it fully, ti begins to move, which is the idea. You don’t want to get stuck with an unpleasant feeling for a long time, it’s not good for your health. So number 1 feel and express however feels natural.
- I remember my core vision of life, that is;
‘Life is always working out for me!’
I view all situations that arise this way. Of course things can suck, but after feeling it a while, I also ponder it from this perspective. That leads me to number 3!
- I bring in my favourite prayer,
‘Thank you for this blessing!'
Take that, pow, you unpleasant feeling, bet you weren’t expecting that. This is a go to statement I use regularly. I find it particularly powerful in the face of atrocity ( or anything that leans this direction!)! Repeat this over and over in the face of something that you cannot see a blessing in and I guarantee you within a few days you will shift, and begin to see the blessing. Guarantee you I say- or your money back :)
- Remember if a situation/ experience doesn’t feel good, the story is not over yet! Sure why not spend a minute or 2 visualising a nice ending and then just let it go. Over time things change, become clearer and often change.
- Choose to embrace patience in your time of growth! This is a MAJOR theme. Patience, people want it now, this minute and get upset that ‘it will never happen,’ Patience dude, things are flowing perfectly quite often so give it time. So what can help with patience!? Well there is a Bach Flower remedy that can help, it’s called Impatiens- get yourself a bottle and take a few drop 5 – 10 times a day, more regularly the more intense it is! If you are having a general hissy/ stress attack get yourself some Rescue Remedy while you are at it. B Complex vitamins decrease stress, take 1-2 in the morning. Magnesium at night time also helps, as does good oils such as Udo’s oil, all available from health stores. Also remember to use your power, using your power usually starts with a choice, ‘I choose to be patient.’ Ponder what that feels like and you’ll get the ball rolling in the right direction!
- Who your main relationship in life is with? Is there a God/ Krishna/ creative power/ love that you relate to? Often there is and one forgets this power in times of challenge. Keep your central relationship centre in your life and it will help keep all in balance and give you strength.
- Use a mantra! This can help quiet the mind. You can use anything from ‘One’ to an affirmation to a sanskrit mantra. I often use,
‘Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Krishna Kirishna, Hare Hare,
Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama, Rama, Hare Hare.’
Repeat this mantra in your head and out loud. Move your awareness through the body from the crown to the feet repeating your mantra. Then go back and look for where the challenge/ emotions sit on the body. Repeat the mantra in this place and it will take you from the story back into to the present moment.
- Every day do something good for yourself and bring goodness to others. Help yourself and help someone somehow. This brings lots of good energy.
- Remember that life is made up of seasons and cycles. There is rest time, process emotion time, it’s okay to do nothing time, it’s time to get off your ass time, it’s time to put away the childish toys time, time for action, time for celebrating…!
- Remember your passion and give it some time even 10 – 15 minutes. Draw a picture with a pen and paper, make up a melody, sing a song, make something, sew something and if you don’t ‘have a passion, just do something that makes you feel good for even a few minutes. You’ll get pleasure from it and it will get you back into your authentic self and centre! Great!
- Focus on the breath for 3 breaths as often as you can. Use the stomach muscles to take three breaths. Push the muscles in and out peacefully, drawing the breath in and out. Viola!
- Give the delight meditatin a go. If you feel like more than the three breaths, Click here! for a light yet powerful deeper favourite meditaiton of mine!
- What do you appreciate right now!? Shift the focus. Click here for more!
- Not matter how rough tough it feels, remember this too will pass. Whatever it is, wonderful or temporary, if it's in the outer world, it will come and it will go! The question is how smooth do you wish it to be as you move through it!? All the above points will help smoothen the path.
Hope this helps! Just give one a try and drop me a line if you’d like any more info on these approaches. I’d also love to hear what you do, so please share!
Everyone is a star. Everyone is a hero. The heroic version of yourself is inside you and it is awakening. It is aligned with love and clear, yet it has its own colour, personality and gifts to bring to this world. The liberated beautiful and brilliant self - your inner hero is who you truly are!
Would you like to know yourself better and be more of your Inner Hero?
Your hero is always present; you just got to turn your focus to see and be one with the true you!
That means no getting side tracked by addictions and aversions! I know! But it doesn’t mean that you can not enjoy things, you can! It’s really just means to not get sidetracked by being overly attached or just too scared. Trust me, it is a seriously fun, fascinating and fulfilling path and worth experiencing!
In the things you do well in life, your hero is acting through you. Keep growing these areaa and aim to expand the other areas of your life to this level too. In growth, there is expansion and in expansion there is oneness with the life force energy. Introduce the ease that you feel in one area to another!
The inner hero is peaceful, happy, courageous and strong. Sometimes the hero requires rest and rejuvenation and this is also perfect. Sometimes the hero has to find the energy to move their ass and get going, this too is perfect. The hero within you is the real you. Are you willing to allow your hero to be in each and every moment!?
"Where is my hero now!?"
We, mankind are shifting identity as we move into greater consciousness; from personalities with souls, to souls with personalities and this shift in identity makes quite a difference.
Keep a journal, record how you feel, major events and observations and get ready to watch the magic unfold. It is a commitment, and commitment is super powerful. Let’s warm up!
What you'd love to happen but is not happening is usually what you are afraid of.
In your journal, write out what you’d love to see happening in your life and project love into these ideas regularly. This will help lead the subconscious from resistance, fear and sabotage to peace, acceptance and delight!
~When you focus on what makes you feel good you naturally generate feel-good energy~
~Move your focus to a place that feels good for at least some of your day! 5 minutes here and 5 minutes there goes a very long way to creating a much more enjoyable day!
Experiment and see for free!~
Focus on feel good for 3 x 5 minutes daily- and after 5 days you’ll see that you’ll feel quite sweet or your money back! ?