Welcome to the first Soul's Goals event of 2016!
- Are you ready for change?
- Are you excited by it?
- Are you feeling ready to do things differently and take responsibility for your life?
- Are you committed to being really happy with this change!? i.e.
- Are you ready to let go of patterns that no longer serve you so you can become more of who you truly are?
This is about fulfilling your potential. Only €69 for the day and deposit of €35 books your place. Numbers are limited as this is taking place at my mini retreat home by Blessington Lake. If interested book today and avoid disappointment!
*Includes delicious homemade vegetarian lunch and mini afternoon tea. Sure where else would you want to be!?*
Gain clarity with what excites you and where you are heading.
Take time out to ensure you are on the most enjoyable path that is leading where you wish to go- in all areas of your life.
Watch life respond as you become clearer.
Would you like to enjoy more satisfaction and fulfillment on a daily basis plus live to your soul's potential?
We guarantee that you'll be happy with your investment- or your money back.
More deeply discover your self-belief, true identity and inner guidance.
Work through a process to:
- Build healthy positive self-belief and confidence.
- Attune into your inner guidance.
- Further open the mind.
- Clarify what excites you in life and the direction you are heading.
- Practice simple meditations to improve how you feel, relax and connect to your inner guidance.
- Understand your soul mission.
- Experience more joy, meaningfulness, fun and satisfaction in each and every day.
How it works:
Workshops are insightful, practical and well guided, varying between 4 hours and two days.
You are continually shaping your future through your thoughts, words and actions. Practice how to make this work for you!
I am on a mission to share the concept and practice of soul guidance with the world, so please get in touch today if this is of interest to you.
Remember, you and your dreams are purposeful and you are here for a reason. Let’s meet up and explore that reason together.