The Soul's Goals is about attuning to your inner guidance and the journey that takes place from here.
On this day expect to:
- Gain insights from the past year.
- See the breakthroughs you've experienced and listen to others.
- Gain clarity with the highest version of yourself and recieve visions of your higher path through 2019.
- Choose the changes or sacrafices you might you be excited to make to align with your higher self.
- Connect with the group to share, align with and hold the greatest vision you can for yourself and this planet.
- This is an auspicious and poserful day for making great spiritual progress.
In addition, on this day we will be joined by the gifted light language artist Delphia An Ra who will is coming from the Netherlands to join us! Delphia will support the day with her presence including two light language activations to begin and complete the day. https://www.delphiaanra.org
Have you recieved a harmonious feeling vision that you would love to see occur?
Are you ready to activate this into your reality?
Would you like to open up to receive visions for your higher path from your higher self?
This work nurtures delight, intuition, inner guidance, self-esteem, satisfaction and success.
It pays greatly to take time out to relfect where we are at, envision where we are heading, and who we are becoming.
This is your day. It is time.
Numbers are limited so please book in advance.
Includes workbook material, sharing, lunch, chats and as well as time to sit/ meditate/ walk in nature and welcome inspiration.
Cost is between €69 and €88 depending on what feels right to you and what you can afford. Everyone who is curious or this resonates with, is welcome. No previous experience necessary. Simply secure your place through paying a deposit and come along on the day.
You are welcome to pay your deposit here to secure your place http://orlaphelan.com/product/59-the-souls-goals
Location: Tulfarris, Blessington, Co. Wicklow.
Feel free to drop a line if you have any queries.
Looking forward to seeing you on the day.
Thank you Orla, I really enjoyed the souls goals... love and light.'
'Hey thanks for yesterday, it was fun and when I went to bed I felt such a huge energy flow through me for hours!'
Just did a course of the soul's goals, with Orla Phelan I highly recommened it.' G.B.
'Just wanted to say thank you soooooooo much to Orla and all who participated in yesterday's Soul Goal Day event. Wow what a wonderfully inspiring and overall lovely event, not to mention the gorgeous wholesome food! Yum ! I am so grateful to have been a part of it and for the opportunity to meet so many wonderful, kind hearted and loving people, I hold u all dear to my heart!! Thanks again x x' O.P.
'Thank you for a most wonderful and enlightening day.
Call it synchronicity but I have been learning and teaching The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People since 1992, just short of 25 years and still learning from the 72 minute CD. I never ventured into the 7th habit "Sharpen the Saw" until the start of January. It is about looking after self body, mind and spirit... Definitely synchronicity. The time out to think and question with six people who actually have common and specific areas to address is Synergy in action (6th Habit). Thank You for bringing "Acceptance" which is the start and I do believe when you start the finish will come, as night follows day.Yours Sincerely' P.T.
For more info on the Soul's goals: http://orlaphelan.com/your-soul-s-goal/about
Numbers are limited so please book in advance.
Includes workbook material, sharing, chats as well as time to sit/ meditate/ walk in nature and welcome inspiration. Please feel free to extend this invite any fiends you think may be interested.
A €39 deposit secures your space, with the rest payable on the day. You can either pay your €39 deposit here http://orlaphelan.com/product/59-the-souls-goals or fully upfront using the donate button on the home page www.orlaphelan.com, a bank transfer or cash.
I look forward to meeting you and to working together,
A bit about Orla:
Hi, I entered the world of meditation, energy healing, wellbeing and facilitating workshops in 2003. The Soul's Goals was created as a way to tune into inner guidance and live each day with greater satisfaction and fuilfillemt. It has become the model I continue to live happier moer fulfilling days by for over seven years and it is my delight to share this approach with you.
'Orla is so talented in so many aspects of her life and in particular to helping you find you true soul's goal. I have done various souls courses with Orla and always found them brilliant. I myself was trying to find my calling in my career path and with the help of Soul's Goals I found my true north. I can't put into words how much that has meant to me and I am so grateful for Orla and her Soul's Goals course for helping me find it. If you want to change life into the right direction, well the Soul's Goals is it.' C.S
Intentions help focus us in the right direction and affirmations help remind us of whom we choose to be.
We may or may not feel in alignment with the chosen state, however repeating it and focusing upon it regularly will connect us more powerfully with that reality.
When it comes to intentions, it does not matter what you current reality is, all that matters is what you desire your reality to be. What excites you? Turns you on? Makes you go, ‘Yes please!?’ Below are some from some clients over the past month. As different as we may look to each other, our intentions are often quite similar!
You have so much power and are always creating in your life. Using intentions and affirmations will help you develop a life of your choosing. Read through these intentions and see if any resonate. Feel how your body responds to each one. When the body feels good, it usually means you resonate with it. Copy and paste or write out 1 – 9 of your favourites. Feel free to edit them, or add your own. Read morning and night. Ask yourself each morning while still in bed, ‘What is my intention today?’ It can be from the list or something completely different. Write it out. Remember it throughout the day, alter your behaviour to help it actualise, and meditate upon how it would feel to be totally true for you. May they help inspire and bring out the best in you!
- I surrender to love. I have surrendered to love.
I am happy with myself. I am patient with myself.I feel good about myself. I am proud of my accomplishments and myself. I like myself. I love myself. I am the finest and bestest version of myself. I am attractive. I am peaceful. I am clear. I am at ease with all as is. Nothing needs to change!
- I am feeling peace and ease with my relationship.
- I love allowing my partner the space to grow and observing them grow and thrive.
- I am proud of myself.
- I am proud of my partner.
- I am thriving with this relationship.
- I love that this relationship brings out the best in me.
- I feel totally natural being in a loving relationship.
- I find it amazing how centred and stable I feel.
- I love being with my partner, I love us living together, working together, having a really happy and productive life, both our own journeys and co-journey being honoured and blessed with our association.
- I am committed to devotional service.
- I am a winner! Everything is working out for my higher good. Everything is working out for everyone's higher good.
- I choose love over fear everytime!
- I’m blown away by how amazing my partner is and without me doing very much how we are both beautifully unfolding and transforming.
- I choose food I love, that is good for me and makes me feel great!
- I love enjoying a sugar free diet and the amazing energy it gives me!
- I love and appreciate that my work is recognised, enjoyed and valued.
- I love my business and the success I am attracting.
- I am really enjoying dancing, exercising and singing.
- My body and mind feel at ease.
- I love breathing in the present moment.
- I am sitting in gratitude for all that I have. Thank you for the continual blessings.
- I am so happy I have the commitment and determination to see my visions through to completion and celebrate their full realisation!
- I am excited about how much I have learned and to have the opportunity to do things again, this time differently.
- I am inviting in love, forgiveness, honesty and transparency into my life.
- I love living in the present moment. I belong here.
- I am letting go. Everything is okay as it is. Nothing needs to change.
- With any challenges that arise, I lovingly say ‘That’s okay.’
- I am giving myself time to go places and be, such as the botanic gardens, the sea, park, forest, beach, cliffs and hills. This is a form of love.
- I step up to be my best friend, mother and father.
- I’ll start with being my best friend. As my best friend, what did I do for myself yesterday? What did I do today? What will I do tomorrow?
Remember the Yin Yang symbol. No matter how much darkness, there is always a light, when you remember, breathe and be the light <3.
Now what do you choose?
What do you choose to affirm?
~May you be guided by the higher self to realise your potential~
Improve your Eyesight
Amazing for improving vision YES improving vision as well as relaxing your eyes and calming the nervous system?
Wear for 15 minutes a day for great results within 2 weeks.
1 pair €14.99, OR super special till Wednesday 15th August, 2 pairs for €22!
Great for a present, a colleague or someone you care about
Cloth pouch and instruction leaflet included.
My family and colleagues love them as well as many customers.
Get yours todayhave them delivered within 48 hours!
Fancy 21 days with no sugar, fruit, wheat, dairy, yeast, fresh mushrooms, white potatoes, white rice and honey!?
I did! Well mostly I fancied giving my body, mind and spirit some loving care and attention, a boost, and this is how we rolled :) I took the Dr Hulda Clark Parasite Cleanse along with a restricted diet. I usually do this twice a year and it never disappoints, rather it appoints you to an even better place! I had enough of ice cream and was excited to see what would happen. Below is a video taken on 12th June 2018- Day 13 of the cleanse.
Here is what I am eating! Plenty of fresh organic vegetables, especially spinach, avocados, cucumber, brown rice, vegan/ goats cheese, mungbean noodles, raw nuts and wonderful creative new recipes !
Supplements: Dr Hulda Clark protocol cleanse herbs, Wormwood, Cloves and Black Walnut Hull Tincture. Additional amino acids; Arginine during the day gives you 4 hours of extra energy, use in place of coffee/ sugar for an extra boost of physical energy whenever you need it. Also cleanses toxins from body. Ornithine at night time for great sleep, deep restoration and rejuvenation. Gets body to produce human growth hormone, cleanses the body of toxins from parasites and helps you sleep like a happy baby. What's not to love here!?
Thanks for watching!
The big shift people are going through, some more than others is the shift from 3rd dimensional awareness to fifth dimensional awareness. One way we can describe fifth dimensional awareness is unconditional love. In 3rd dimensional awareness, there is good and bad, judgement, separation from others (I am different to them – head based thinking) and fear based thinking, It is the way we were raised but no longer the smartest way to manage one’s life and can be quite heavy and tiring.
There has been a shift in society and in ourselves. Where as head and fear based being used to be the dominant winning force, now heart based awareness is more powerful and wise.
If yo pare not tapping into and nurturing your heart space it's probably time to give this some thought! If you are, nice one, may you feel the stillness of the now and great energy and wisdom which moves through this portal.
In fifth dimensional awareness there is acceptance of all as is, neither good nor bad, simply mandalas and designs unfolding and usually quite beautifully. If a story doesn’t feel good it is simply not over and hasn’t come to completion yet. In the 5th D is the realisation of the wisdom of the heart centre and that all hearts are part of the one. We pause and listen within rather than react or speak from the patterned responses we’ve grown up familiar with (sometimes referred to as the monkey brain ☺ ).
This pause and turning within replaces the ego fly off the handle reaction, and or the strategy of trying to control or play victim, a survival tool, from our younger years which one’s awareness of now, means you have outgrown. The ego/head will release its desire for control/ manipulation, once it feels really loved. Love helps everything relax. You may expect love or even try and demand it from someone else but truly this self-love must come from oneself! Self-love heals and aligns one with the true centre. The heart soul centre.
This is a profound leap in evolution.
As we move through we tend to go backwards and forwards on this as we make the transition; head heart head heart... Nearly always love and being of service towards yourself and others is the way. Returning to this whenever things feel overwhelming or confusing brings great calm.
In fifth dimension, one is in responsibility for their now, acknowledging that anything that arises is theirs to heal and integrate. One is aware that the conditions of ‘now’ are constantly changing. Life is like a hologram and what shows up in the outer world is showcasing our internal awareness and state of being. Everything we move through is like scenery from a train ride. We do not get too caught up in any outer scenery too much, as we know it will keep changing and is always temporary. We keep more focused on the inner light, and the activities which maintain this, which is where stability comes from. This inner light is your vibration and your perception: The better one feels the higher the vibration and the higher one’s vibration the better one feels. There is one other reason why maintaining and expanding your vibration is very important; the perception of your reality is completely dependant upon it. You only need change your vibration to completely shift how you feel and experience the same situation! A higher vibration brings freedom.
Thank you for checking out this artcile and website.
Peace on EArth. Heaven on EArth.
Two weeks ago I had a the pleasure of attending a retreat in Denmark on a little island off the south of Sweden called Bornholm.
It was a beautiful gathering of like-minded women from Scandinavia, Switzerland, Spain, New Zealand and the Netherlands. I knew only one of the women and so had the wonderful opportunity to meet many new sisters.
Out of time into the now, it is the only place to be. When we are with like-minded people it is all so natural and easy. The quest then is to take the insights and state of expansion home into our own community and workplace.
We meditated, we sang, we prayed, shared where we are at with our work and families. We listened to each other, we walked in the forest, held ceremony, looked deep into each others light being. We grew. We swam, enjoyed sauna, and we danced.
Out of time into the now we danced,
Out of time into the now I am.
My personal quest was placed with the divine. I had a prayer and let it go.
Some other sisters I met were working with the same theme. We were in a deep space and welcoming that. We were open to see what we were ready to experience and integrate. I had the opportunity of connecting more deeply with some sisters through the healing treatments. I felt and saw great things and we all grew in light and harmony. Thank you to Britta for organising, all the sisters who attended and those special sisters I had the joy to early morning meditate with, swim and sauna with and share healing with. Amen and Hallelujah! This is what the tv news does not report, people from all over the planet, all walks of life and all ages doing the work to clear trauma, ancestral issues and challenges so they can stand in their family, community and work as peaceful beings of love of light, in touch with their authentic voice and the higher self and be of service for the higher good of all.
Do you know what Human Design type you are?
We all know about birth charts, horoscopes and astrology, both western and vedic. When calculated these can provide us with amazing insights into our character, challenges and opportunities.
How about your human design though, have you yet come across this?
The basics of human design are:
FOUR TYPES OF HUMAN BEINGS AND THEIR STRATEGY
The Human Design System groups people into 4 specific types:
Manifestors, Generators, Projectors and Reflectors.
The main difference between each type is in their aura. Although there are endless variations within each type (and within our genetics), each type has a specific auric quality that determines its strategy - a correct way of approaching and navigating life.
Manifestors are a minority - around 8% of all people. You are the only type that is here to initiate.
Almost 70 % of all people are Generators. If you have a defined Sacral center, then no matter how the rest of your chart looks, you are one of them. Generators are the great workers of the world.
If you are a Projector (22 % of population), you are not here to work. You are here to know others, to recognize and guide them. But that can only happen if you yourself are 1) recognized and 2) invited to do so.
Reflectors make up only about 1 % of the population. If you have all your centers open, you are a Reflector. You are completely open to the world and others.
The strategy of each type is very simple, yet it may be not be easy to put into practice at first. Manifestors, who feel controlled by others all their life, need to inform. Generators, who have oceans of energy, can't just go around doing anything - they need to wait and respond. Projectors, who can see others and are here to guide them, need to wait for an invitation - something they never expect to happen. And Reflectors, with their openness and taking in other people's definition, must wait 29 days before making a major decision - no matter how certain they feel about something in the moment.
Information here is kindly from http://humandesign.net/basic-concepts.html
Find out your type!
Click here! http://humandesignamerica.com/chart
The more we know ourselves, the more conscious and empowered we are. Of course you do not need to believe it, just see what resonates with you.
By the way I am a 6/2 Projector.
These aspects of Projector and 6/2 are very appropriate for I:
- Learning about boundaries and saying no strongly and peacefully.
- Being alone time essential.
- Waiting for invitation to share.
- We magnify energy and need to be by ourselves or with the right people and right environment.
- Being the authentic self above all else and comfortable with being different.
- Not to work full time ( even though I kinda do I mix it between a few jobs I love and work my own hours- essential!).
- Here to play and express the joy the divine! Yes, explains a lot when you see me on the dance floor or at kirtan!
I would love to hear your type and what parts really resonate with you.
Much love <3
Cleanse time again!
Have you been considering a cleanse?
It is October and time for me to return to one of my favourite practices- cleansing! Twice a year I cleanse to boost my entire wellbeing. It involves taking special herbs as well following as a special diet. The basis of this is removing sugar, honey, fruit, wheat, dairy(cow), white rice, caffeine, potatoes, fresh mushrooms and yeast, as these things bring down the immune system and feed parasites. It is natural for us to be host to a whole load of bacteria, viruses, fungi and parasites, both health enriching and depleting. The whole approach of taking herbs and following the special food guidelines; cleanses out the bad boys, boosts the good ones and gives the whole body and mind good energy and greatly supports general health and wellbieng.
So what can you eat!? Well, plenty! Consider, avocado on spelt bread, hummus, olives, cucumber and spinach on ryvita, roasted sweet potatoes with fresh salad and chickpea burgers, porridge, raw almonds, falafel and so much more, as well as eggs, chicken, meant, and fish if you so like.
A cleanse clears many bugs and parasites boosting the immune system and general health. Parasites are linked to many autoimmune system health issues as well as skin issues, digestive issues and especially tiredness. People can lose 80 % of their energy to these pesty invaders!
Imagine going from living off 20% of your energy to 100%- thats 5 times more energy. Can you imagine!? How much easier it would be to get out of bed, go for a run/ walk, smile going to work, enjoy time with the kids?…
Each time I cleanse, I sleep about an hour less and after 2-3 weeks have much more energy. It also clears the body from reliance on refined sugars and caffeine for energy and resets the whole energy system as well as gives one’s digestive system, skin and energy a beautiful healthy boost. You'll find this is an emtional cleanse as well as a physical, mental and spiritual clearing.
Interested in finding out more?
The first time I cleansed was for over 2 years and then twice yearly thereafter for well over 10 years. It has always occurred too that when I cleanse, something not so nice leaves my life and something lovely enters ! This I put down to the increase in vibration and wellbeing that occurs from this practice. A cleanse takes at least 3 weeks and it is recommended one usually cleanse for 3 -6 weeks, though if one has health issues, it be for longer such as 3 -6 months. Each person is unique as is their healing.
You can purchase a cleanse from this website and if you request it we will also send you via email a list of foods and meal ideas that you can enjoy on the cleanse.
Good luck! May the clease bring out the best in you!
Wishing you better health than you can imagine! Ps. What would that look like?
There have been immense changes taking place over the past 8 weeks energetcially.
Look back, can you see somet themes and insights?
See if you can name 3?
Name them and bank them so you don't need to repeat those learnings again!
Mine include and revolve mostly around stepping up my awareness and choice in being of service.
Of service to the cosmic heart, the same light life force that exists in teh heart of all being. Serving this light expanded my awareness into greater clarity and love. Aum.
This journey into serving God, and I am sorry to say that word because it can be so misconstrued but I am using it because I do believe there is a kind force of light in this universe that connects, harmonises and holds everything and that we as beings have this energy as our centre and are love. As we come home to ourselves we come home to love, and to this light. It feels easy, peaceful, expansive, safe and even joyous regularly enough! It 's NOT something to be chased but that just arises with greater clarity as we take responsibilty for ourselves and pursue our path of service, whatever that is and however that looks for each individual.
WE have great scope at present to jump. There is a mgic bridge being built over this eclipse and it's not about listing off your wants incuding that red lambourgini, but rahter just being in your centre and present in your environment and home. See what links are offered to you. There is great scope when we WORK TOGETHER. WE help each other and achieve even greater outcomes this way. See where TEAM comes up for you, where you say hey, et's do this togeehr and see what happens... feel open and allow yourself to offer and put ideas out there with those around you.
I heard a lovely idea being shared yesterday, that when Krishna whose birthday was on Wednesday just gone, when as a child he defeated many demons. They say now that we do not have many demons but rather the demon mentality (greed, abuse etc) that poeple are clearing... but anyway when he did kill them, a demigod usually came out of the demon that had gotten lost/ confused/ chosen badly at some stage and thorugh killing the demon the demi god got liberated and could go back to teh light and love! This makes me smile, just think of anyone who irritaes you etc and imagine there is a beautiful being in there being liberated (and of course relates to us and any behaviours/ etc we may have!) ;)
The divine power is awakening in us and uniting us for the greater good, and it's a really cool trip.
You probbly already have and I encourage you (myself included!) to step up our practices be it praying, reading inspiring words, meditation, yoga, making food for others, being a mum, breathing, being in nature...
Today am sending love to all beings on this planet and beyond. Shall we do this together?
Us and them is disolving into the sacred light in all beings.
In service & like you, made of Love,
Spiritual Change and Transformation in the Now!
When life gets in a funk, what do you do? Many people are going through challenges at present. As we all know when a challenge comes, we can either drown or become a better swimmer. I’m all for growth and so it’s no surprise that I view challenge as an opportunity to outgrow the old self! As I do I become a more expanded version of myself, more harmonious, conscious and integrated. This is the vision! Here are some of my approaches for dealing with these gorgeous growing pains! Please share and feel free to add your own. Ideas are one of the few things that increase in quantity when shared ?
- I feel it. Whatever it is. I just really feel it, and allow myself to express it in words/ actions/ tears/ music etc. Once I feel it fully, ti begins to move, which is the idea. You don’t want to get stuck with an unpleasant feeling for a long time, it’s not good for your health. So number 1 feel and express however feels natural.
- I remember my core vision of life, that is;
‘Life is always working out for me!’
I view all situations that arise this way. Of course things can suck, but after feeling it a while, I also ponder it from this perspective. That leads me to number 3!
- I bring in my favourite prayer,
‘Thank you for this blessing!'
Take that, pow, you unpleasant feeling, bet you weren’t expecting that. This is a go to statement I use regularly. I find it particularly powerful in the face of atrocity ( or anything that leans this direction!)! Repeat this over and over in the face of something that you cannot see a blessing in and I guarantee you within a few days you will shift, and begin to see the blessing. Guarantee you I say- or your money back :)
- Remember if a situation/ experience doesn’t feel good, the story is not over yet! Sure why not spend a minute or 2 visualising a nice ending and then just let it go. Over time things change, become clearer and often change.
- Choose to embrace patience in your time of growth! This is a MAJOR theme. Patience, people want it now, this minute and get upset that ‘it will never happen,’ Patience dude, things are flowing perfectly quite often so give it time. So what can help with patience!? Well there is a Bach Flower remedy that can help, it’s called Impatiens- get yourself a bottle and take a few drop 5 – 10 times a day, more regularly the more intense it is! If you are having a general hissy/ stress attack get yourself some Rescue Remedy while you are at it. B Complex vitamins decrease stress, take 1-2 in the morning. Magnesium at night time also helps, as does good oils such as Udo’s oil, all available from health stores. Also remember to use your power, using your power usually starts with a choice, ‘I choose to be patient.’ Ponder what that feels like and you’ll get the ball rolling in the right direction!
- Who your main relationship in life is with? Is there a God/ Krishna/ creative power/ love that you relate to? Often there is and one forgets this power in times of challenge. Keep your central relationship centre in your life and it will help keep all in balance and give you strength.
- Use a mantra! This can help quiet the mind. You can use anything from ‘One’ to an affirmation to a sanskrit mantra. I often use,
‘Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Krishna Kirishna, Hare Hare,
Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama, Rama, Hare Hare.’
Repeat this mantra in your head and out loud. Move your awareness through the body from the crown to the feet repeating your mantra. Then go back and look for where the challenge/ emotions sit on the body. Repeat the mantra in this place and it will take you from the story back into to the present moment.
- Every day do something good for yourself and bring goodness to others. Help yourself and help someone somehow. This brings lots of good energy.
- Remember that life is made up of seasons and cycles. There is rest time, process emotion time, it’s okay to do nothing time, it’s time to get off your ass time, it’s time to put away the childish toys time, time for action, time for celebrating…!
- Remember your passion and give it some time even 10 – 15 minutes. Draw a picture with a pen and paper, make up a melody, sing a song, make something, sew something and if you don’t ‘have a passion, just do something that makes you feel good for even a few minutes. You’ll get pleasure from it and it will get you back into your authentic self and centre! Great!
- Focus on the breath for 3 breaths as often as you can. Use the stomach muscles to take three breaths. Push the muscles in and out peacefully, drawing the breath in and out. Viola!
- Give the delight meditatin a go. If you feel like more than the three breaths, Click here! for a light yet powerful deeper favourite meditaiton of mine!
- What do you appreciate right now!? Shift the focus. Click here for more!
- Not matter how rough tough it feels, remember this too will pass. Whatever it is, wonderful or temporary, if it's in the outer world, it will come and it will go! The question is how smooth do you wish it to be as you move through it!? All the above points will help smoothen the path.
Hope this helps! Just give one a try and drop me a line if you’d like any more info on these approaches. I’d also love to hear what you do, so please share!