Can you imagine who you are if you dropped all your old stories?
Are you ready to let go of your stories; all those things you tell yourself happened to you?
Who are you when you release your sotries and how do you feel?
By old stories I mean are those that no longer serve you and are well worn out. Perhaps you are a victim in them, treated unfairly, there is some abuse, power struggle etc.
Challenges can truely help makes us who we are yet there also comes a time to let go of and relase the old stories. It is good to let go.
When one is lost in old stories one is lost in ego, in a sperate identity possibly of some sort of victim. Each story you carry attaches you to some version of yourself, some character you play in that story. A story can be told a thousand ways and seen from a thousand different persepctives. Old stories that keep getting retold about soemthing that happened or isn't fair, either your own or someone else's, can really get tiring! Just think about it a moment and you may agree?
You don't have to give up any story, but what I'm inviting you to do is ask yourself what story are you hanging on to that you'd actually like to drop completely?
Can you name it out loud?
I have one that comes to mind and I am dropping it completely. I'm no longer going to repreat the same old words, phrases 'I'm no good at.... blah blah blah blah!'
I'm done with it, and am so happy to realise it's not true and that I can release it. Time to drop it!
Next time someone asks you about something, rather than go into the usual tale/ story, you might like to pause a few moments, breathe and see what new words arise. Life, breath, words, thoughts are delivered to us moment by moment. Allowing each moment to be birthed anew gifts us rich, abundanct, propoerous, fun and creative connections.
Here are two meditations I deveoped many years ago as a matter of survival!
They also help me feel more free, clear, happy and in peace, not to mention harmonious and unattached to stories!
They may not be for everyone, but they have helped me and may just help you.
Peace be with you love child of the universe X.
Purpose: Feel more harmony with life
Why: Breathing harmoniously for 10 minutes will bring more harmony into your life. Easy and it works!
Focus on a certain area such as health, home, work, finances, how you look, etc. for 21 breaths plus, to bring more harmony into these specific areas of your life. This exercise will shift the mind out of the ‘story’ it is playing and into the present moment where you are everything and nothing and all is possible. The crystalline grid around you alters with your breath and feelings, and this will then affect a different reality to open up in front of you. In a way a death occurs, a death of a thought pattern you’ve been stuck in and the death of the story you’ve been carrying around with you. This could be a story that has gone on all your life, (e.g. ‘my bad skin’ can be calmed by breathing harmoniously while pondering good skin, bad skin ,regular skin and giving thanks for your lovely skin!) or even may go generations back as you may observe how your parents also carried a story. Are you ready to let it go? Likewise it could be something that’s just popped up in your day and this meditation equally has the power to transform a ‘bad day’ into ‘good day’.
- Start with The Quick Power Breath Meditation to oxygenate the body and clear the mind. Use the stomach muscles as a pump to exhale and inhale 21 rapid breaths:
- Push all air out of lungs by pushing stomach muscles and spine in towards each other
- Inhale by pushing out stomach muscles and lower back away from spine (outwards away from each other)
- Exhale and inhale rapidly for 2 minutes or as long is comfortable. If this is your first time to try this, 5 breaths may be enough to begin with. Stop if feel dizzy and just add a few breaths to it each time you repeat the meditation.
- Take five quick deeper breaths observing long pauses in-between breaths to help the body and shift the mind.
- Tune into the feeling of harmony in your stomach muscles and lower back. As you breathe feel the muscles moving out and in harmoniously, like gentle waves in the water. Stay with the muscles moving in and out harmoniously as you breath. Go at your natural speed of breathing with constant awareness of the stomach muscles moving harmoniously. Do this for 5 minutes while not thinking of anything of anything specific but just focusing on the harmonious movement of the stomach muscles and back.
- Bring to mind anything which may have been upsetting you. Continue breathing harmoniously while you ponder this and give thanks for it and. This will take focus but increase harmony in your day and whatever area of life you were focusing upon.
- Well done.
Gautama Buddha, also known as Siddhārtha Gautama, or simply the Buddha, was a sage on whose teachings Buddhism was founded. He is believed to have lived and taught mostly in eastern India sometime between the fourth and sixth centuries BCE.
The word Buddha means "awakened one" or "the enlightened one." According to Buddha, attachment is the cause of all suffering. Attachment can be towards anything such as how we think things should be, or for sensual satisfaction, for things such as food, money, fear, youthful looks, thought patterns, sadness, bitterness, certain people… It’s also a strategy of the monkey mind to keep one busy and distracted. If you find yourself spending your time longing for things or running away from thing (addictions and aversions) know that this is the monkey innocent mind at work and not your ‘true’ state of being. When one is lost in stories one is lost in ego. Can you imagine who you are if you dropped all your stories?
The main things we attach to are:
- Stories: This happened to me, and they they did this and I did that…
- People: Can be letting go of an ex, old firend, someone who has died/ left the body. Includes over attachment to epople in your life, children, paretns, partners etc. Allow always for there to be white light and space between you, between you and those youmiss, find challenging and love.
- Things: What you don’t have you don’t need right now. Let go of what you no longer need, honour the folow of life, releasing that which you no longer need or feel called to give to others. Enter an abudnance mindset where an opporutnity for everything you require is generously presented itlsef to you.
- Places: Yes some are very dear to us. But we must let go of everything in order to be here. Holding onto wanting to be somewhere else, prevents you from really landing and embodying this moment fully. And this is very much part of our purpose; to embody this moment fully…and see what arises!
The following exercise to help you let go of attachment, and thus feel happier and more able to experience and enjoy the present moment.
- For 10 harmonious breaths, observe the stomach muscles move in towards the spine as you exhale and extend outwards as you inhale.
- Tune into the feeling of delight. Inhale and exhale the feeling for 21 breaths, pausing in between each breath to focus upon the feeling of delight.
- Tune into the space around you. Exhale light into the space around you and inhale from the space light from the space into your body for 21 breaths; on each exhale expand the light so that in 21 breaths it fills the space and even neighbourhood you are in.
- Open your palm and call in your attachment. Ask it to appear in symbolic form on the palm of your hand. Talk to it:
- Ask it what it’s purpose is
- Ask it why there is disharmony between you and it
- Ask what it would like and what its insight/gift is
- If it feels right, feel unconditional love for it, accepting it fully, connecting you and it as one.
- When completed, hug it, give thanks for it and watch it dissolve.
- For specific issues, you can also try the following exercise:
- For an attachment to food: Imagine your last meal and your next meal. Now tune into and imagine the space in between the two meals, be in this space. Accept this feeling. There may be a bit of panic, but breathe harmoniously in this space and it will harmonise you to the peace in between meals.
- For an attachment to money or fear of not having money,
- Tune into the space between your last money payment and your next.
- Imagine all the possible ways money or whatever you need could come to you.
- Breathe peacefully and harmoniously in this space as your energy system relaxes and quietens. Be still in the space of accepting where you are while welcoming in what is on the way.
- For an attachment to exercise or lack of exercise, tune into the space in between your last moment of exercise and your next, breathe calmly in the space in between.
- For an attachment to other people or nights out, tune into the last great night out you enjoyed or the last time you enjoyed someone’s company, and the possible next one. Now be in the space between these two events and breathe calmly and harmoniously. Basically accept where you are!
- For an attachment to beauty; tune into the last time you felt beautiful and now imagine the next time. Accept being in the space between this and the next time.
- You get the idea; adapt this for anything else that comes to mind. Ask yourself, what else am I attached to that would benefit from this exercise? See the last time, the next time and be in the white light inbetween the two. Breathe harmoniously until the energy calms.
- Check in with the body, that it is feeling more realxed, at ease and at peace.
- Well done!
Thank you for sharing your time here and reading. Remember:
It's okay to let go of old stories and,
Meet this moment a fresh.
Recognise your attachments,
Learn the insight they offer and,
Let them go.
Let's breathe 3 breaths harmoniously right now.
Sending love to your heart, soul and world!
Love you! X
The Soul's Goals is about attuning to your inner guidance and the journey that takes place from here.
On this day expect to:
- Gain insights from the past year.
- See the breakthroughs you've experienced and listen to others.
- Gain clarity with the highest version of yourself and recieve visions of your higher path through 2019.
- Choose the changes or sacrafices you might you be excited to make to align with your higher self.
- Connect with the group to share, align with and hold the greatest vision you can for yourself and this planet.
- This is an auspicious and poserful day for making great spiritual progress.
In addition, on this day we will be joined by the gifted light language artist Delphia An Ra who will is coming from the Netherlands to join us! Delphia will support the day with her presence including two light language activations to begin and complete the day. https://www.delphiaanra.org
Have you recieved a harmonious feeling vision that you would love to see occur?
Are you ready to activate this into your reality?
Would you like to open up to receive visions for your higher path from your higher self?
This work nurtures delight, intuition, inner guidance, self-esteem, satisfaction and success.
It pays greatly to take time out to relfect where we are at, envision where we are heading, and who we are becoming.
This is your day. It is time.
Numbers are limited so please book in advance.
Includes workbook material, sharing, lunch, chats and as well as time to sit/ meditate/ walk in nature and welcome inspiration.
Cost is between €69 and €88 depending on what feels right to you and what you can afford. Everyone who is curious or this resonates with, is welcome. No previous experience necessary. Simply secure your place through paying a deposit and come along on the day.
You are welcome to pay your deposit here to secure your place http://orlaphelan.com/product/59-the-souls-goals
Location: Tulfarris, Blessington, Co. Wicklow.
Feel free to drop a line if you have any queries.
Looking forward to seeing you on the day.
Thank you Orla, I really enjoyed the souls goals... love and light.'
'Hey thanks for yesterday, it was fun and when I went to bed I felt such a huge energy flow through me for hours!'
Just did a course of the soul's goals, with Orla Phelan I highly recommened it.' G.B.
'Just wanted to say thank you soooooooo much to Orla and all who participated in yesterday's Soul Goal Day event. Wow what a wonderfully inspiring and overall lovely event, not to mention the gorgeous wholesome food! Yum ! I am so grateful to have been a part of it and for the opportunity to meet so many wonderful, kind hearted and loving people, I hold u all dear to my heart!! Thanks again x x' O.P.
'Thank you for a most wonderful and enlightening day.
Call it synchronicity but I have been learning and teaching The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People since 1992, just short of 25 years and still learning from the 72 minute CD. I never ventured into the 7th habit "Sharpen the Saw" until the start of January. It is about looking after self body, mind and spirit... Definitely synchronicity. The time out to think and question with six people who actually have common and specific areas to address is Synergy in action (6th Habit). Thank You for bringing "Acceptance" which is the start and I do believe when you start the finish will come, as night follows day.Yours Sincerely' P.T.
For more info on the Soul's goals: http://orlaphelan.com/your-soul-s-goal/about
Numbers are limited so please book in advance.
Includes workbook material, sharing, chats as well as time to sit/ meditate/ walk in nature and welcome inspiration. Please feel free to extend this invite any fiends you think may be interested.
A €39 deposit secures your space, with the rest payable on the day. You can either pay your €39 deposit here http://orlaphelan.com/product/59-the-souls-goals or fully upfront using the donate button on the home page www.orlaphelan.com, a bank transfer or cash.
I look forward to meeting you and to working together,
A bit about Orla:
Hi, I entered the world of meditation, energy healing, wellbeing and facilitating workshops in 2003. The Soul's Goals was created as a way to tune into inner guidance and live each day with greater satisfaction and fuilfillemt. It has become the model I continue to live happier moer fulfilling days by for over seven years and it is my delight to share this approach with you.
'Orla is so talented in so many aspects of her life and in particular to helping you find you true soul's goal. I have done various souls courses with Orla and always found them brilliant. I myself was trying to find my calling in my career path and with the help of Soul's Goals I found my true north. I can't put into words how much that has meant to me and I am so grateful for Orla and her Soul's Goals course for helping me find it. If you want to change life into the right direction, well the Soul's Goals is it.' C.S
Intentions help focus us in the right direction and affirmations help remind us of whom we choose to be.
We may or may not feel in alignment with the chosen state, however repeating it and focusing upon it regularly will connect us more powerfully with that reality.
When it comes to intentions, it does not matter what you current reality is, all that matters is what you desire your reality to be. What excites you? Turns you on? Makes you go, ‘Yes please!?’ Below are some from some clients over the past month. As different as we may look to each other, our intentions are often quite similar!
You have so much power and are always creating in your life. Using intentions and affirmations will help you develop a life of your choosing. Read through these intentions and see if any resonate. Feel how your body responds to each one. When the body feels good, it usually means you resonate with it. Copy and paste or write out 1 – 9 of your favourites. Feel free to edit them, or add your own. Read morning and night. Ask yourself each morning while still in bed, ‘What is my intention today?’ It can be from the list or something completely different. Write it out. Remember it throughout the day, alter your behaviour to help it actualise, and meditate upon how it would feel to be totally true for you. May they help inspire and bring out the best in you!
- I surrender to love. I have surrendered to love.
I am happy with myself. I am patient with myself.I feel good about myself. I am proud of my accomplishments and myself. I like myself. I love myself. I am the finest and bestest version of myself. I am attractive. I am peaceful. I am clear. I am at ease with all as is. Nothing needs to change!
- I am feeling peace and ease with my relationship.
- I love allowing my partner the space to grow and observing them grow and thrive.
- I am proud of myself.
- I am proud of my partner.
- I am thriving with this relationship.
- I love that this relationship brings out the best in me.
- I feel totally natural being in a loving relationship.
- I find it amazing how centred and stable I feel.
- I love being with my partner, I love us living together, working together, having a really happy and productive life, both our own journeys and co-journey being honoured and blessed with our association.
- I am committed to devotional service.
- I am a winner! Everything is working out for my higher good. Everything is working out for everyone's higher good.
- I choose love over fear everytime!
- I’m blown away by how amazing my partner is and without me doing very much how we are both beautifully unfolding and transforming.
- I choose food I love, that is good for me and makes me feel great!
- I love enjoying a sugar free diet and the amazing energy it gives me!
- I love and appreciate that my work is recognised, enjoyed and valued.
- I love my business and the success I am attracting.
- I am really enjoying dancing, exercising and singing.
- My body and mind feel at ease.
- I love breathing in the present moment.
- I am sitting in gratitude for all that I have. Thank you for the continual blessings.
- I am so happy I have the commitment and determination to see my visions through to completion and celebrate their full realisation!
- I am excited about how much I have learned and to have the opportunity to do things again, this time differently.
- I am inviting in love, forgiveness, honesty and transparency into my life.
- I love living in the present moment. I belong here.
- I am letting go. Everything is okay as it is. Nothing needs to change.
- With any challenges that arise, I lovingly say ‘That’s okay.’
- I am giving myself time to go places and be, such as the botanic gardens, the sea, park, forest, beach, cliffs and hills. This is a form of love.
- I step up to be my best friend, mother and father.
- I’ll start with being my best friend. As my best friend, what did I do for myself yesterday? What did I do today? What will I do tomorrow?
Remember the Yin Yang symbol. No matter how much darkness, there is always a light, when you remember, breathe and be the light <3.
Now what do you choose?
What do you choose to affirm?
~May you be guided by the higher self to realise your potential~
Improve your Eyesight
Amazing for improving vision YES improving vision as well as relaxing your eyes and calming the nervous system?
Wear for 15 minutes a day for great results within 2 weeks.
1 pair €14.99, OR super special till Wednesday 15th August, 2 pairs for €22!
Great for a present, a colleague or someone you care about
Cloth pouch and instruction leaflet included.
My family and colleagues love them as well as many customers.
Get yours todayhave them delivered within 48 hours!
Fancy 21 days with no sugar, fruit, wheat, dairy, yeast, fresh mushrooms, white potatoes, white rice and honey!?
I did! Well mostly I fancied giving my body, mind and spirit some loving care and attention, a boost, and this is how we rolled :) I took the Dr Hulda Clark Parasite Cleanse along with a restricted diet. I usually do this twice a year and it never disappoints, rather it appoints you to an even better place! I had enough of ice cream and was excited to see what would happen. Below is a video taken on 12th June 2018- Day 13 of the cleanse.
Here is what I am eating! Plenty of fresh organic vegetables, especially spinach, avocados, cucumber, brown rice, vegan/ goats cheese, mungbean noodles, raw nuts and wonderful creative new recipes !
Supplements: Dr Hulda Clark protocol cleanse herbs, Wormwood, Cloves and Black Walnut Hull Tincture. Additional amino acids; Arginine during the day gives you 4 hours of extra energy, use in place of coffee/ sugar for an extra boost of physical energy whenever you need it. Also cleanses toxins from body. Ornithine at night time for great sleep, deep restoration and rejuvenation. Gets body to produce human growth hormone, cleanses the body of toxins from parasites and helps you sleep like a happy baby. What's not to love here!?
Thanks for watching!
The big shift people are going through, some more than others is the shift from 3rd dimensional awareness to fifth dimensional awareness. One way we can describe fifth dimensional awareness is unconditional love. In 3rd dimensional awareness, there is good and bad, judgement, separation from others (I am different to them – head based thinking) and fear based thinking, It is the way we were raised but no longer the smartest way to manage one’s life and can be quite heavy and tiring.
There has been a shift in society and in ourselves. Where as head and fear based being used to be the dominant winning force, now heart based awareness is more powerful and wise.
If yo pare not tapping into and nurturing your heart space it's probably time to give this some thought! If you are, nice one, may you feel the stillness of the now and great energy and wisdom which moves through this portal.
In fifth dimensional awareness there is acceptance of all as is, neither good nor bad, simply mandalas and designs unfolding and usually quite beautifully. If a story doesn’t feel good it is simply not over and hasn’t come to completion yet. In the 5th D is the realisation of the wisdom of the heart centre and that all hearts are part of the one. We pause and listen within rather than react or speak from the patterned responses we’ve grown up familiar with (sometimes referred to as the monkey brain ☺ ).
This pause and turning within replaces the ego fly off the handle reaction, and or the strategy of trying to control or play victim, a survival tool, from our younger years which one’s awareness of now, means you have outgrown. The ego/head will release its desire for control/ manipulation, once it feels really loved. Love helps everything relax. You may expect love or even try and demand it from someone else but truly this self-love must come from oneself! Self-love heals and aligns one with the true centre. The heart soul centre.
This is a profound leap in evolution.
As we move through we tend to go backwards and forwards on this as we make the transition; head heart head heart... Nearly always love and being of service towards yourself and others is the way. Returning to this whenever things feel overwhelming or confusing brings great calm.
In fifth dimension, one is in responsibility for their now, acknowledging that anything that arises is theirs to heal and integrate. One is aware that the conditions of ‘now’ are constantly changing. Life is like a hologram and what shows up in the outer world is showcasing our internal awareness and state of being. Everything we move through is like scenery from a train ride. We do not get too caught up in any outer scenery too much, as we know it will keep changing and is always temporary. We keep more focused on the inner light, and the activities which maintain this, which is where stability comes from. This inner light is your vibration and your perception: The better one feels the higher the vibration and the higher one’s vibration the better one feels. There is one other reason why maintaining and expanding your vibration is very important; the perception of your reality is completely dependant upon it. You only need change your vibration to completely shift how you feel and experience the same situation! A higher vibration brings freedom.
Thank you for checking out this artcile and website.
Peace on EArth. Heaven on EArth.
Two weeks ago I had a the pleasure of attending a retreat in Denmark on a little island off the south of Sweden called Bornholm.
It was a beautiful gathering of like-minded women from Scandinavia, Switzerland, Spain, New Zealand and the Netherlands. I knew only one of the women and so had the wonderful opportunity to meet many new sisters.
Out of time into the now, it is the only place to be. When we are with like-minded people it is all so natural and easy. The quest then is to take the insights and state of expansion home into our own community and workplace.
We meditated, we sang, we prayed, shared where we are at with our work and families. We listened to each other, we walked in the forest, held ceremony, looked deep into each others light being. We grew. We swam, enjoyed sauna, and we danced.
Out of time into the now we danced,
Out of time into the now I am.
My personal quest was placed with the divine. I had a prayer and let it go.
Some other sisters I met were working with the same theme. We were in a deep space and welcoming that. We were open to see what we were ready to experience and integrate. I had the opportunity of connecting more deeply with some sisters through the healing treatments. I felt and saw great things and we all grew in light and harmony. Thank you to Britta for organising, all the sisters who attended and those special sisters I had the joy to early morning meditate with, swim and sauna with and share healing with. Amen and Hallelujah! This is what the tv news does not report, people from all over the planet, all walks of life and all ages doing the work to clear trauma, ancestral issues and challenges so they can stand in their family, community and work as peaceful beings of love of light, in touch with their authentic voice and the higher self and be of service for the higher good of all.
Do you know what Human Design type you are?
We all know about birth charts, horoscopes and astrology, both western and vedic. When calculated these can provide us with amazing insights into our character, challenges and opportunities.
How about your human design though, have you yet come across this?
The basics of human design are:
FOUR TYPES OF HUMAN BEINGS AND THEIR STRATEGY
The Human Design System groups people into 4 specific types:
Manifestors, Generators, Projectors and Reflectors.
The main difference between each type is in their aura. Although there are endless variations within each type (and within our genetics), each type has a specific auric quality that determines its strategy - a correct way of approaching and navigating life.
Manifestors are a minority - around 8% of all people. You are the only type that is here to initiate.
Almost 70 % of all people are Generators. If you have a defined Sacral center, then no matter how the rest of your chart looks, you are one of them. Generators are the great workers of the world.
If you are a Projector (22 % of population), you are not here to work. You are here to know others, to recognize and guide them. But that can only happen if you yourself are 1) recognized and 2) invited to do so.
Reflectors make up only about 1 % of the population. If you have all your centers open, you are a Reflector. You are completely open to the world and others.
The strategy of each type is very simple, yet it may be not be easy to put into practice at first. Manifestors, who feel controlled by others all their life, need to inform. Generators, who have oceans of energy, can't just go around doing anything - they need to wait and respond. Projectors, who can see others and are here to guide them, need to wait for an invitation - something they never expect to happen. And Reflectors, with their openness and taking in other people's definition, must wait 29 days before making a major decision - no matter how certain they feel about something in the moment.
Information here is kindly from http://humandesign.net/basic-concepts.html
Find out your type!
Click here! http://humandesignamerica.com/chart
The more we know ourselves, the more conscious and empowered we are. Of course you do not need to believe it, just see what resonates with you.
By the way I am a 6/2 Projector.
These aspects of Projector and 6/2 are very appropriate for I:
- Learning about boundaries and saying no strongly and peacefully.
- Being alone time essential.
- Waiting for invitation to share.
- We magnify energy and need to be by ourselves or with the right people and right environment.
- Being the authentic self above all else and comfortable with being different.
- Not to work full time ( even though I kinda do I mix it between a few jobs I love and work my own hours- essential!).
- Here to play and express the joy the divine! Yes, explains a lot when you see me on the dance floor or at kirtan!
I would love to hear your type and what parts really resonate with you.
Much love <3
Cleanse time again!
Have you been considering a cleanse?
It is October and time for me to return to one of my favourite practices- cleansing! Twice a year I cleanse to boost my entire wellbeing. It involves taking special herbs as well following as a special diet. The basis of this is removing sugar, honey, fruit, wheat, dairy(cow), white rice, caffeine, potatoes, fresh mushrooms and yeast, as these things bring down the immune system and feed parasites. It is natural for us to be host to a whole load of bacteria, viruses, fungi and parasites, both health enriching and depleting. The whole approach of taking herbs and following the special food guidelines; cleanses out the bad boys, boosts the good ones and gives the whole body and mind good energy and greatly supports general health and wellbieng.
So what can you eat!? Well, plenty! Consider, avocado on spelt bread, hummus, olives, cucumber and spinach on ryvita, roasted sweet potatoes with fresh salad and chickpea burgers, porridge, raw almonds, falafel and so much more, as well as eggs, chicken, meant, and fish if you so like.
A cleanse clears many bugs and parasites boosting the immune system and general health. Parasites are linked to many autoimmune system health issues as well as skin issues, digestive issues and especially tiredness. People can lose 80 % of their energy to these pesty invaders!
Imagine going from living off 20% of your energy to 100%- thats 5 times more energy. Can you imagine!? How much easier it would be to get out of bed, go for a run/ walk, smile going to work, enjoy time with the kids?…
Each time I cleanse, I sleep about an hour less and after 2-3 weeks have much more energy. It also clears the body from reliance on refined sugars and caffeine for energy and resets the whole energy system as well as gives one’s digestive system, skin and energy a beautiful healthy boost. You'll find this is an emtional cleanse as well as a physical, mental and spiritual clearing.
Interested in finding out more?
The first time I cleansed was for over 2 years and then twice yearly thereafter for well over 10 years. It has always occurred too that when I cleanse, something not so nice leaves my life and something lovely enters ! This I put down to the increase in vibration and wellbeing that occurs from this practice. A cleanse takes at least 3 weeks and it is recommended one usually cleanse for 3 -6 weeks, though if one has health issues, it be for longer such as 3 -6 months. Each person is unique as is their healing.
You can purchase a cleanse from this website and if you request it we will also send you via email a list of foods and meal ideas that you can enjoy on the cleanse.
Good luck! May the clease bring out the best in you!
Wishing you better health than you can imagine! Ps. What would that look like?
There have been immense changes taking place over the past 8 weeks energetcially.
Look back, can you see somet themes and insights?
See if you can name 3?
Name them and bank them so you don't need to repeat those learnings again!
Mine include and revolve mostly around stepping up my awareness and choice in being of service.
Of service to the cosmic heart, the same light life force that exists in teh heart of all being. Serving this light expanded my awareness into greater clarity and love. Aum.
This journey into serving God, and I am sorry to say that word because it can be so misconstrued but I am using it because I do believe there is a kind force of light in this universe that connects, harmonises and holds everything and that we as beings have this energy as our centre and are love. As we come home to ourselves we come home to love, and to this light. It feels easy, peaceful, expansive, safe and even joyous regularly enough! It 's NOT something to be chased but that just arises with greater clarity as we take responsibilty for ourselves and pursue our path of service, whatever that is and however that looks for each individual.
WE have great scope at present to jump. There is a mgic bridge being built over this eclipse and it's not about listing off your wants incuding that red lambourgini, but rahter just being in your centre and present in your environment and home. See what links are offered to you. There is great scope when we WORK TOGETHER. WE help each other and achieve even greater outcomes this way. See where TEAM comes up for you, where you say hey, et's do this togeehr and see what happens... feel open and allow yourself to offer and put ideas out there with those around you.
I heard a lovely idea being shared yesterday, that when Krishna whose birthday was on Wednesday just gone, when as a child he defeated many demons. They say now that we do not have many demons but rather the demon mentality (greed, abuse etc) that poeple are clearing... but anyway when he did kill them, a demigod usually came out of the demon that had gotten lost/ confused/ chosen badly at some stage and thorugh killing the demon the demi god got liberated and could go back to teh light and love! This makes me smile, just think of anyone who irritaes you etc and imagine there is a beautiful being in there being liberated (and of course relates to us and any behaviours/ etc we may have!) ;)
The divine power is awakening in us and uniting us for the greater good, and it's a really cool trip.
You probbly already have and I encourage you (myself included!) to step up our practices be it praying, reading inspiring words, meditation, yoga, making food for others, being a mum, breathing, being in nature...
Today am sending love to all beings on this planet and beyond. Shall we do this together?
Us and them is disolving into the sacred light in all beings.
In service & like you, made of Love,