This concept comes from Napoleon Hill’s famous book, “Think and Grow Rich.”
Your One Major Purpose is the one thing more than any other thing you have a calling to experience. It may be something that you:
- Never told anyone about,
- Do not even believe is possible or
- May not know what it is yet.
You’ll recognize it as something that powerfully excites, frightens or moves you. The potential to fulfill this will motivate you to get out of bed in the morning and do, say and be many things that you take you towards and into its realization which will even in your imagination feel superbly fascinating and joyous!
It is helpful to have at least one clear aim or intention even if it is as wonderfully general as being happy. Feel free to change it as you like. It’s a good idea to keep this private.
Put it on a piece of paper and into your wallet. Read and enjoyably visualise daily!
When I first started working with this, my one major aim was to know what my one major aim was! We all have to start somewhere and where ever you are is the right place for you right now. It’s all good! Take a few minutes now to close your eyes, breathe deeply. Bring your awareness to your heart space and ask yourself, What is my One Major Purpose? See if a vision comes to mind or a word and write it down. If you would like to discover this and more, please come along to The Soul's Goals workshop on January 21st near Merrion Square, Click here for facebook event page and more details!
One Major Purpose:
Healing in Monaco
I am happy to report that I am working in Monaco this week.
This place is beautiful and has great great energy.
If you are in or around Monaco and interested in pursuing the soul path, boosting self-awareness and self-worth, natural health and self-realisation, this work may be for you. I invite you to check out this page for more on energy healing http://orlaphelan.com/energy-healing/energy-healing-introduction.
I also have some great natural health products including the Terminator Zapper, neti-pot, pinhole glasses and herbal cleanses. Please click here for more information on the Terminator Zapper!
Really enjoying the climate, good vibrations, beauty, sea, people, multilingual approach, fresh air, this lovely pooch in picture and my lovely nephew and sister who live here. Much these days is about going with the flow, where we are called and less stressing out about it and trying to control it! Monaco called me, and here I am. I feel good here and give blessings to the expansive loving soul of this place.
I will travelling here every few months.
Peace, love and prosperity for all,
We would love you to come join us for a workshop and retreat. There are fun, powerful & feel good journeys that support great connection & consciousness!
A Weekend Retreat in June 2018 close to the Hill of Tara
Souls' Goals online
Soul's Goals 1 and 2 in Dublin city mid May
Healing/skype sessions 1 to 1 in Dublin and Blessington ongoing throughout year
Healing retreat November 2018
Special available for those seeking to make deep changes with booking of 6 sessions over 6 months.
Soul's Goals are currently being run online
All queries welcome
January 21st near Merrion Square, Dublin 2
For an in-depth look at your inner guidance, belief system, meditation and your soul visions, please come along. Bring an open mind, open heart and willingness to adventure and have fun! Click here for event page
Thursday the 8th of September in Dublin City. It is a Dance Meditation and all are welcome! For more information click here!
Also available upon request where possible are 1 and 2 night personal retreats for 1 -4 people. Includdes healing, massage, heathy homemade food, meditation, and an adventure!
|The Soul's Goal Level 1 + 2||Saturday April 16th 9.45am - 6pm||Dublin||€63|
|The Soul's Goal Level 1 + 2||Saturday May 7th||London||£79|
|The Soul's Goal Level 3||Saturday May 14th||Dublin||€69|
|The Soul's Goal Level 4||Saturday June 11th||Dublin 2||€69|
|Meditation basics; The peaceful breath||Wednesday April 7th 7pm-8.30pm||Dublin 2||€15|
|Meditation: Embodying Soul Attributes||Wednesday April 20th 7pm-8.30pm||Dublin 2||€15|
|Meditation: Self-love & Calmness||Wednesday May 4th 7pm-8.30pm||Dublin 2||€15|
|Meditation:The happiness breath||Wednesday May 18th 7pm-8.30pm||Dublin 2||€15|
|Music, nature and healing||June 3th - 5th||Wicklow||€269|
|Healing, juices, veg food & light language||July 1st - 4th||Wicklow||€289|
|Soul's Goals, Drumming and visualisation||September 16th - 18th||Wicklow||€279|
Yes we are in London!!!
We are also holding 'The Soul's Goal' Level 1 and 2 Workshop on Sunday by the beautiful Bermondsey St, SE1! All welcome though numbers are limited so please book if this is of interest. You can avail of an early bird price through this link Click here for early bird price of only £75
Wishing you a great day! Thank you!
Will upload some pictures in next day or two. It is chilly but mostly sunny with blue skies here!
Update 22nd of Feb- Well today is the last full day in London, back to Ireland tomorrow morning! I've really enjoyed my time here. Hanging out with my sister and meeting some great open hearted people. It's always a pleasure to experience a nice connection with another.
Highlights so far:
- The Soul's Goal workshop. Love this work and had my own mini breakthrough with 'I am generous to myself!' I realised I had some disharmony here so am embracing this further! I realised that I had some limiting judgement (that it was bad to be decently generous with oneself!) and what is funny is that my heart feels like it is opening even more every time I say this statement.
- Some wonderful healing sessions that just give such good energy! Ever grateful for the deepening love, peace and harmony.
- Hanging out with my sister. Be able to be here while she was unwell and just chat and and share visions and support. Plus she has an amazing home that she so generously and openly shares. This can make all the difference when one is in a big city like London. Thanks sis :)
- The architecture of London. I love how varied it is and how it all works together so well. It just works. Apartments everywhere but designed brilliant so no one in looking in on you and yes great light and views. Clever and artistic. I like it!
- Encounters and great synchronicity with some lovely people. Life is all the better for growing connections and sharing moments with others :)
- Experiencing Hare Krishna here in London. Amid the grew rain on Friday night I found a place called the 'Matchless Gift' where I sang my heart out with a group of people I'd never met before. A few conversations led to an offer of a lift to the Bhaktivedanta Manor, the Hare Krishna centre and farm outside of London which George Harrison gifted to the community many years ago. Having heard of this place for years I was delighted to visit and join in the 24 hour kirtan for a few lovely hours before heading back to London with a lovely group of people for Harinam. Harinam basically involves, walking, singing and dancing through the streets of London with a great bunch of people sharing love and light with the world. Soho lit up and partied with us, Chinatown went crazy in a lovely way with great dancing and cheers and singing, Piccadilly Circus glowed with love and even a tube station got serenaded with masses of joy. Saturday was also the birthday of Nitynanda, 'The lotus feet of Lord Nityananda are a shelter where one will get the soothing moonlight not only of one, but of millions of moons.' He I believe was best bud of Krishna and a pathway as sch to Krishna/ God. His gift is spiritual strength. Well I did feel stronger as I sang my way around London with this fun group of people. I was however at the end wrecked and gladly made it home that night. Exhausted! The thing is though, the next morning I had to wake early for a skype meeting and low and behold I woke up feeling amazing! Not much sleep but more energy than I'd felt in weeks and such happiness sparkling all thorough my body and mind. A big smile and glow just feeling wonderful! I have chanted with the Hare Krishna community for years now because what it does for my heart is beyond words. This feeling is the magic for happiness, and I've experienced such benefits and joy even without knowing the full philosophy that the experiential part of great happiness is something to share with others. We can eat well, sleep, work in jobs that we love, take care of others, but there is something in addition that grows from a fulfilling spiritual practice. It's beyond words. I wish this light and happiness for all. It's like happy popping candy for the soul. May all beings be happy and feel blessed.
A big thank you to all who attended the most recent Soul's Goals Level 1+2 workshop on Saturday 30th at Tulfarris. We had a blast, but also a deep and powerful connection and transformative journey.
As a result we are running another workshop over three evenings in Dublin. It runs fortnightly on Wednesday evenings from this Wednesday the 10th of Feb, and then again on the 24th and on the 9th of April. We would love to bring together a small group of people to work together through The Soul's Goals Level 1 and 2.
This workshops is enough to make a real difference. It can be life changing and is definitely life-enhancing.
In addition there will be an option to advance to Level 3 and beyond for those interested who like the work and really wish to super charge their journey.
Here is a link to the event page on face Click here to open event page in new window!
Once more a lovely heart felt thank you all who attended thank you in advance to all who be be attending this Wednesday!