Intentions help focus us in the right direction and affirmations help remind us of whom we choose to be.
We may or may not feel in alignment with the chosen state, however repeating it and focusing upon it regularly will connect us more powerfully with that reality.
When it comes to intentions, it does not matter what you current reality is, all that matters is what you desire your reality to be. What excites you? Turns you on? Makes you go, ‘Yes please!?’ Below are some from some clients over the past month. As different as we may look to each other, our intentions are often quite similar!
You have so much power and are always creating in your life. Using intentions and affirmations will help you develop a life of your choosing. Read through these intentions and see if any resonate. Feel how your body responds to each one. When the body feels good, it usually means you resonate with it. Copy and paste or write out 1 – 9 of your favourites. Feel free to edit them, or add your own. Read morning and night. Ask yourself each morning while still in bed, ‘What is my intention today?’ It can be from the list or something completely different. Write it out. Remember it throughout the day, alter your behaviour to help it actualise, and meditate upon how it would feel to be totally true for you. May they help inspire and bring out the best in you!
- I surrender to love. I have surrendered to love.
I am happy with myself. I am patient with myself.I feel good about myself. I am proud of my accomplishments and myself. I like myself. I love myself. I am the finest and bestest version of myself. I am attractive. I am peaceful. I am clear. I am at ease with all as is. Nothing needs to change!
- I am feeling peace and ease with my relationship.
- I love allowing my partner the space to grow and observing them grow and thrive.
- I am proud of myself.
- I am proud of my partner.
- I am thriving with this relationship.
- I love that this relationship brings out the best in me.
- I feel totally natural being in a loving relationship.
- I find it amazing how centred and stable I feel.
- I love being with my partner, I love us living together, working together, having a really happy and productive life, both our own journeys and co-journey being honoured and blessed with our association.
- I am committed to devotional service.
- I am a winner! Everything is working out for my higher good. Everything is working out for everyone's higher good.
- I choose love over fear everytime!
- I’m blown away by how amazing my partner is and without me doing very much how we are both beautifully unfolding and transforming.
- I choose food I love, that is good for me and makes me feel great!
- I love enjoying a sugar free diet and the amazing energy it gives me!
- I love and appreciate that my work is recognised, enjoyed and valued.
- I love my business and the success I am attracting.
- I am really enjoying dancing, exercising and singing.
- My body and mind feel at ease.
- I love breathing in the present moment.
- I am sitting in gratitude for all that I have. Thank you for the continual blessings.
- I am so happy I have the commitment and determination to see my visions through to completion and celebrate their full realisation!
- I am excited about how much I have learned and to have the opportunity to do things again, this time differently.
- I am inviting in love, forgiveness, honesty and transparency into my life.
- I love living in the present moment. I belong here.
- I am letting go. Everything is okay as it is. Nothing needs to change.
- With any challenges that arise, I lovingly say ‘That’s okay.’
- I am giving myself time to go places and be, such as the botanic gardens, the sea, park, forest, beach, cliffs and hills. This is a form of love.
- I step up to be my best friend, mother and father.
- I’ll start with being my best friend. As my best friend, what did I do for myself yesterday? What did I do today? What will I do tomorrow?
Remember the Yin Yang symbol. No matter how much darkness, there is always a light, when you remember, breathe and be the light <3.
Now what do you choose?
What do you choose to affirm?
~May you be guided by the higher self to realise your potential~
I'm deligthed to share that workplace wellbeing is on the up and up!
On Friday the 30th of June, Arise To Succeed launched their Breakfast Club at the Merrion Hotel, where we shared insights on focus with a special audience.
We called it 50 Shades of Focus.
It’s great to see how many organisations are interested in wellbeing and looking to develop new programmes, or compliment the initiatives they already have in place. Wellbeing is definitely a hot topic and we are delighted that we had a full house. We will be holding another breakfast event in early September and are inviting intrested parties. If you are involved in wellbeing in an organisation or know someone who is, please feel free to get in contact or pass on this invite.
What if you are your organisations' game changer?
There's never been a better time for us to chat.
We offer a fascinating and engaging number of talks, workshops, wellness days, team building experiences, wellbeing consultancy, classes and treatments!
All support has been gratefully appreciated and we look forward to sharing more events!
Check out the website Arise To Succeed.