Hi and welcome to the beginning of one of my favourite meditations ever!
Why it's a fav?
- Becuase it works!
- It's powerful.
- Feels great.
- Creates good energy in one's day, mind, heart, body and being.
- Feels wonderful.
- Fills my cup with overflowing good energy so that there is plenty for all.
I love this and am happy to share this with you. It goes further than this though so please back to me by email if you'd like more!
Peace and love dear brothers and sisters, I'd love to hear how you find this and if practising over 3 weeks what differences you notice.
The light is here and connecting us all.
Dear delight I can recive what you offer!
The Delight Meditation
Awareness of delight in the moment is the greatest guide to harmony. It guides us along a path that is for our higher good and the higher good of all. Meditating upon delight is incredibly powerful and a quick way of aligning with the soul self. It will increases awareness of light and delight. It helps one:
- Attune to peace and joy which will then seen more obvious in daily life.
- Recognise the optimal path for your optimal life, and thus, help you make wise and loving decisions.
- Tune into moment by moment soul guidance.
- Connect with your inner vision.
- Experience abundance and joy.
- Be aware of delight in any moment.
- Feel ease regardless of what is occurring.
- 5 breaths:Move awareness from the mind to the stomach muscles.
- Push the stomach muscles into the spine to exhale, once you exhale keep the stomach muscles held in for a few seconds as you pause.
- When it feels natural, push the stomach muscles out, as a breath is naturally drawn in. Again pause for a moment holding the full breath i. Repeat for 5 breaths to get in the flow.
- For 5 more breaths continue but focus upon feeling the air entering the leaving the nostrils. Feel the heart spae opening.
- For 5 breaths focus for a few seconds on the pause in between the breaths.
- Call in the feeling of delight and locate it somewhere on your body. It is still or moving? Observe it x 5 breaths.
Like to go to the next step!?
- Visualise a white light surrounding your aura.
- For 10 breaths:
- Inhale light and the feeling of delight from the white light of your aura into your heart.
- Exhale the light and the feeling delight light back out into the light which surrounds your aura.
- After 10 breaths the body and aura will be radiating white light and full of the feeling of delight.
Like to take it a step further!?
If you've been feeling less energised, less clear, less motivated and so on the last week of January 2016- You are not alone!
There was a great build up energy towards the full moon around the 24th of January.
Many were stretching themselves to keep going.
Now is the time for rest, assimilation and integration.
Go easy and take some time to be in nature if you can.
Right now consider writing down 5 insights from past few weeks.
We can often expect a lot from ourselves and to some degree really enjoy living this way. A busy intense experience can offer us many gifts.
These intense days will pass and if fortunate we will have gained insight to help us go ahead with greater balance, peacefulness and joy.
As humans we tend to ignore things until we can't ignore them any more.
What has come to light for you recently? Can you name a challenge and the gift it offered you?
It's nice to share with a friend this type of inner awareness and journeying.
Support is all around you; good food; country walks, guided meditations and of course healing sessions.
I am offering sessions from both Dublin city and Blessington. Please get in contact if you feel the call and or look around you for someone close by. There are so many options everywhere these days it's wonderful.
The end of one chapter: time to take responsibility for how we feel and do what we need to do in order to feel in balance, happier and more at peace as we enter a new month and possibly a new chapter of life.
When we benefit ourselves this way we also benefit those around us and the world in general. Peace to all <3
Hi and good day to you dear :)
Here is a video introducing you to my first meal of the day. One I truly love and that is super satisfying and enjoyable.
I also love to add spinach leaves and apple or pear to the blender :) If you dont have a blender, this is very easy to create.
Leave any comments below. May you also enjoy!