Affirmations play a valid part of a healing sesion expecially during the days and weeks that follow.
We start a healing session by checking in with how you are feeling.
Following this you describe the reality that feels the most delightful, or more accurately, through the feeling of delight, the visions and ideas which come to you regarding your present moment and future.
The main focus is to clear help you clear resistance and align with your conscious and desired outcomes.
The healing session then unfolds for another 2-6 weeks with changes occuring usually during this time.
Below is an exert from a recent client's session
~That which you focus on will become more apparent in your life~
Let Go : Let go of everything, especially memories that arise, Husband, ex lovers etc. It starts with making a choice. I CHOOSE TO LET GO, everything else then follows.
Trust: Everything is being taken care of and life is working out to support your highest awakening. When you see everything on your path as a gift, clarity arises. Choose to release victim/ blame/ guilt and see everything that has happened, is happening and will happen as a support from the universe for your liberation, awakening and the experiencing of a more peaceful and happy life.
Love yourself: Eventually you will have no self-importance and feel great as nothing! This is a journey though. For now you may wish to rebalance the limiting beliefs that you have been identified with.
I love myself. I like myself. I am proud of myself. I am happy with myself; are the core elements of shifting self-destruction/ disharmonious thinking back into a place of nurturing, love and reverence, as the relationship with self is a gateway to the relationship with the Divine. Though this you may also shift from seeing yourself as ago/personality to seeing yourself hte the inner self or soul. A harmonious relationship opens with yourself on every level connects you to the limitless flow of the universe.
All 3 of these are a choice. Affirm that choice daily to shift to a more harmonious vibration.
State: I choose to let go. I let go. Feel: yourself letting go!
State: I choose to trust. I trust. Feel: yourself in complete trust of the universe/ god/ krishna/ buddha...
State: I choose to love myself. I love myself! Feel: yourself loving your inner light and being.
Further attitude affirmations that may help. You will know if the affirmation is right for you, as you will feel good energy around your heart area. Note the statements that excite you and feel free to adapt/ edit them so that they feel right for you.
I how my work is enjoyed by many.
I love that I am nurturing myself.
I am happy, running to nothing and running away from nothing.
I love how people are benefitting from light.
I love the creative people I work with.
I love the great work I am showcasing with the world.
I love how fun the work I do is.
I trust that everything is working out in Divine Order.
I am light. I am the (inner) light. I am peace.
Life is beautiful, pure with the Divine.
Everything is divinely manifesting.
I love my home.
I love being tidy!
I love the organisation in my home.
Everything is always working out.
I love letting go of things… and trusting that everything I need will be provided for.
I let go with ease.
The universe is a friendly place.
I embody a high frequency.
I am feeling productive!
I am happy with myself.
I am proud of myself.
Practise the affirmations to harmonise with your desired reality.
May you enjoy all the good fortune that is here for you.
Yes we are in London!!!
We are also holding 'The Soul's Goal' Level 1 and 2 Workshop on Sunday by the beautiful Bermondsey St, SE1! All welcome though numbers are limited so please book if this is of interest. You can avail of an early bird price through this link Click here for early bird price of only £75
Wishing you a great day! Thank you!
Will upload some pictures in next day or two. It is chilly but mostly sunny with blue skies here!
Update 22nd of Feb- Well today is the last full day in London, back to Ireland tomorrow morning! I've really enjoyed my time here. Hanging out with my sister and meeting some great open hearted people. It's always a pleasure to experience a nice connection with another.
Highlights so far:
- The Soul's Goal workshop. Love this work and had my own mini breakthrough with 'I am generous to myself!' I realised I had some disharmony here so am embracing this further! I realised that I had some limiting judgement (that it was bad to be decently generous with oneself!) and what is funny is that my heart feels like it is opening even more every time I say this statement.
- Some wonderful healing sessions that just give such good energy! Ever grateful for the deepening love, peace and harmony.
- Hanging out with my sister. Be able to be here while she was unwell and just chat and and share visions and support. Plus she has an amazing home that she so generously and openly shares. This can make all the difference when one is in a big city like London. Thanks sis :)
- The architecture of London. I love how varied it is and how it all works together so well. It just works. Apartments everywhere but designed brilliant so no one in looking in on you and yes great light and views. Clever and artistic. I like it!
- Encounters and great synchronicity with some lovely people. Life is all the better for growing connections and sharing moments with others :)
- Experiencing Hare Krishna here in London. Amid the grew rain on Friday night I found a place called the 'Matchless Gift' where I sang my heart out with a group of people I'd never met before. A few conversations led to an offer of a lift to the Bhaktivedanta Manor, the Hare Krishna centre and farm outside of London which George Harrison gifted to the community many years ago. Having heard of this place for years I was delighted to visit and join in the 24 hour kirtan for a few lovely hours before heading back to London with a lovely group of people for Harinam. Harinam basically involves, walking, singing and dancing through the streets of London with a great bunch of people sharing love and light with the world. Soho lit up and partied with us, Chinatown went crazy in a lovely way with great dancing and cheers and singing, Piccadilly Circus glowed with love and even a tube station got serenaded with masses of joy. Saturday was also the birthday of Nitynanda, 'The lotus feet of Lord Nityananda are a shelter where one will get the soothing moonlight not only of one, but of millions of moons.' He I believe was best bud of Krishna and a pathway as sch to Krishna/ God. His gift is spiritual strength. Well I did feel stronger as I sang my way around London with this fun group of people. I was however at the end wrecked and gladly made it home that night. Exhausted! The thing is though, the next morning I had to wake early for a skype meeting and low and behold I woke up feeling amazing! Not much sleep but more energy than I'd felt in weeks and such happiness sparkling all thorough my body and mind. A big smile and glow just feeling wonderful! I have chanted with the Hare Krishna community for years now because what it does for my heart is beyond words. This feeling is the magic for happiness, and I've experienced such benefits and joy even without knowing the full philosophy that the experiential part of great happiness is something to share with others. We can eat well, sleep, work in jobs that we love, take care of others, but there is something in addition that grows from a fulfilling spiritual practice. It's beyond words. I wish this light and happiness for all. It's like happy popping candy for the soul. May all beings be happy and feel blessed.