A new year and new beginnings….
On New years eve of 2019, my path took a slight but unexpected turn.
I find it interesting that if I am walking a certain direction and change that direction even slightly, I end up on a very different route and in a very different place.
At the time, I could have got angry or cried, but instead my awareness turned inwards, and I saw and felt a light in my heart. I realised I was fine, this was right and accepted it. With it a gracious and more present awareness flowed through I and into this being...
The inner good vibes and my guidance felt, thanks be to God, clear, excited and inspired. That’s only been 4 weeks ago and it’s been a wonderful trip! Some direction was given to me, which I acted upon, opening up new avenues and possibilities.
All is well.
2019 is a healthy and positive year for many with healthy new beginnings being offered, I included. May you see yours and if something is taken away, allow it graciously to go, for something more appropriate is no doubt on the way.
Buddha reminds us that the cause of all suffering is attachment; attachment to people, things, and ideas etc., so let’s all just let it go!
The Bhagvad Gita reminds us that kindness is key even to our enemies (if you have any). Just feel into that! Also, to see living and work as devotional service, and to work without attachment to results.
Such wisdom and truth makes my heart sing.
When we pull away from one flow of energy that is not serving us, a surprising amount of energy can be released to flow in other areas. Just like when you make a change, meet a fear, it positively ripples into all of your life and not just that one area.
I’ve just come back from a wonderful kirtan retreat in Belgium. I feel a sense of the divine feminine, space for the sacred masuline and ease growing in my awareness. It was a blessed journey with 14 hours chanting each day which enabled a deeper journey to occur. I was gifted many times over, saw my guides arrive in mid chanting over many hours and got to sit with and observe insights move through my consciousness, such as, ‘everything is neutral,’ and ‘clearness’, as well as coming full circle into a deeper awareness of and presence in the here and now. I am so grateful for the Divine.
Every step we take, 10 steps are taken towards us.
TRUST was the word given to me for January.
In Krishna I trust.
In living I trust.
In my inner guidance I trust.
In moving into my edges and more into presence I trust.
Thank you TRUST.
Hi and welcome to the beginning of one of my favourite meditations ever!
Why it's a fav?
- Becuase it works!
- It's powerful.
- Feels great.
- Creates good energy in one's day, mind, heart, body and being.
- Feels wonderful.
- Fills my cup with overflowing good energy so that there is plenty for all.
I love this and am happy to share this with you. It goes further than this though so please back to me by email if you'd like more!
Peace and love dear brothers and sisters, I'd love to hear how you find this and if practising over 3 weeks what differences you notice.
The light is here and connecting us all.
Dear delight I can recive what you offer!
The Delight Meditation
Awareness of delight in the moment is the greatest guide to harmony. It guides us along a path that is for our higher good and the higher good of all. Meditating upon delight is incredibly powerful and a quick way of aligning with the soul self. It will increases awareness of light and delight. It helps one:
- Attune to peace and joy which will then seen more obvious in daily life.
- Recognise the optimal path for your optimal life, and thus, help you make wise and loving decisions.
- Tune into moment by moment soul guidance.
- Connect with your inner vision.
- Experience abundance and joy.
- Be aware of delight in any moment.
- Feel ease regardless of what is occurring.
- 5 breaths:Move awareness from the mind to the stomach muscles.
- Push the stomach muscles into the spine to exhale, once you exhale keep the stomach muscles held in for a few seconds as you pause.
- When it feels natural, push the stomach muscles out, as a breath is naturally drawn in. Again pause for a moment holding the full breath i. Repeat for 5 breaths to get in the flow.
- For 5 more breaths continue but focus upon feeling the air entering the leaving the nostrils. Feel the heart spae opening.
- For 5 breaths focus for a few seconds on the pause in between the breaths.
- Call in the feeling of delight and locate it somewhere on your body. It is still or moving? Observe it x 5 breaths.
Like to go to the next step!?
- Visualise a white light surrounding your aura.
- For 10 breaths:
- Inhale light and the feeling of delight from the white light of your aura into your heart.
- Exhale the light and the feeling delight light back out into the light which surrounds your aura.
- After 10 breaths the body and aura will be radiating white light and full of the feeling of delight.
Like to take it a step further!?
I turned on the radio in the car yesterday and heard a heavy dose of "the news" and turned it off within 1 minute. I thought, what if we mankind use the marking of each hour to breathe in love (into our being) and breathe out love (to the world) for one minute rather than to top up on stories? It could be every hour, once a day or whenever you think of it, such as when the news comes on!
It could be love, peace, or compassion, happiness, nothingness- or whatever feels right to you in that moment.
Could it actually be quite beneficial and a beautiful way of caring for ourselves, families and the world we live in? Wouldn't it surely be worth experimenting with?
In my experiments and observations, breathing this way significantly seems to benefit my day, and if all of us did this even for 1 minute or 30 seconds, we might actually affect the big picture we all share. It's an experiment in using our power.
When the forces behind the media and "terrorists" appear to be trying to separate us through fear, let's stand together in the name of love, peace and unity. Focus on the energy you wish to receive and bestow upon the word and watch how the details rearrange themselves in your life and in the big picture to express this sentiment. "Man's evolution is dependent upon his ability to bestow love and receive love. What do you think?