Would you like to get involved in a pinhole glasses trial?
Are you interested? Curious?
Do you live in Dublin?
You'd be required to wear them for 15 minutes + 5 times week for 3 -4 weeks starting asap.
Interested to see how that would affect your vision and wellbeing after 3 -4 weeks?
Also it would be great though not necessary if you are available to meet on a Wednesday evening 23rd November in Dublin where you can share your experience with us.
If you have pinholes great and if not a pair will be provided free of charge. Feel free to share with any friends who might be interested.
What do pinhole glasses do? Please click here for more info Pinhole Glasses!
To go direct to purchase Click here!
- A customer called regarding a pair of pinhole glasses they had purchased about 5 months ago. They returned for tests following wearing the pinholes for 30 mins or so (watching tv) 3 days a week for 5 months to find that their eye sight had improved and the hole in the retina healed and gone.
- They didn't take any specific supplements, just introduced the pinhole glasses into their routine.
- It can not be certain that the pinhole glasses made this difference, however, they felt that the good news should be shared! Who knows who else is looking for some support for the eyes? The glasses are known to reduce fatigue in the eyes and for some to help improve their eyesight.
At only €14.99 they are also great value! Plus the come with free cloth pouch and information leaflet!
Pinhole Glasses are a safe and completely natural option that may help your eye sight by simply wearing them for just a quarter of an hour each day.
What they may do for you:
- Relax the eyes
- Calm the mind
- Relax the whole nervous system
- Improve the eyesight
- Also can greatly help with eye fatigue and vision related headaches
A lot of eye focusing problems are caused by weak muscles in the eye. This is especially true of the long-sightedness associated with ageing.
Pinhole glasses are specifically designed to exercise the muscles in your eyes responsible for focusing. When you look through the pinholes it improves your ability to focus and thus helps reduce stress, headaches and tension. Most users report a noticeable improvement in just two to four weeks.
This product can be posted anywhere following payment via online payment, bank transfer or cheque.
A customer called recently to report that he had achieved outstanding results from wearing his poinhole glasses. On his return visit to his optomistrist he was informed that the hole in his retina had healed and his eye sight improved! He had bought the pinholes in the hope they would help his eyesight. He had been wearing them for five months, 30 mins a day, 3 times a week while watching tv! He was delighted and wanted to share the good news.
How they work
When you look at an object, your brain adjusts the focus of your eyes until it senses an increase in contrast. When your brain cannot find a difference between a dark and light area it cannot focus your vision. Pinholes improve this contrast which helps your brain find the focus point more easily. This gives you a sharper, clearer picture.
As your brain makes your eyes use their focus muscles more with the pinholes, the muscles are exercised. So they become stronger and better at focusing when you are not wearing them. They are reported to be particularly effective for computer screen use.
Pinhole Glasses work for both long and short-sightedness. However, they tend to work better and faster for long-sightedness because short-sightedness can have different causes. Be sure that there is enough light.
- If you are long-sighted (difficulaty with near vision): wear your pinhole specs for close focus activities like reading and looking at your computer screen.
- If you are short-sighted:get the benefit from focusing at a distance, eg. watching TV or a nice view.
- If you are short-sighted and long-sighted (quite common in people middle aged or older): wear them for a variety of activities for maximum benefit.
- Give your self a minute or two to adjust to the pin holes. They limit your peripheral vision so do not wear when driving, operating , machinery and even be careful walking.
What do experts say about Pinhole Glasses?
“When you wear prescription glasses you’re falling into a trap. You’re no longer fully using the focusing muscles in your eyes or the photoreceptors in your retina. The important ciliary muscles start to weaken, so you need to go to your optician for stronger and stronger lenses.
The moment Pinhole Glasses are placed in front of the eyes, a narrower parallel beam of light comes through the holes. This focuses on your retina and sends messages to your brain for clear-sightedness.
Pinhole glasses focus light on the ‘fovea centralis’. This brings objects into focus whatever the shape of your eyeball, while the rest of the glasses’ black lens stimulates the photoreceptor ‘rods’ in the rest of the retina. Therefore the whole retina is being stimulated and exercised. This is relaxing and beneficial.”--Peter Grunwald
Grunwald recommends wearing Pinhole Glasses if you suffer from short sightedness (myopia), long-sightedness (hyperopia and presbyopia), and regular astigmatism.
What is the inspiration for selling pinhole glasses on OrlaPhelan.com?
Back in 2004/ 2005 I was going through a challenging time, I used to fuzz up my eyes as I walked through the local town Mount Maunganui, in New Zealand where I lived. I didn’t want to see anyone, as I didn’t feel capable of “keeping myself together.” I was going through an intense ego breakdown / spiritual wake up and this was just part of how it all unfolded.
Within 3 months my eyesight began to weaken. By fuzzing up my eyes feeling unable to face what was around me, my eyesigh had deteriorated, and no matter how hard I tried to focus, my distance vision stayed blurry. The fact that I have only vision in one eye and the vision was deteriorating shook me out of not wanting to see and back into wanting to see! I also had other health and spiritual issues going on and thankfully with God's grace moved through the dark night of the soul into lighter awareness and a massive journey of healing and awakening.
It was then I discovered pinhole glasses at a health store. I thought they were hilarious at first, and openly laughed at them! But then I wondered, what if they work!? They cost nearly $40 back then, but I got them anyway. Between using these on occasion (ranging from 10 – 20 minutes at a time) and taking various eye supplements including bilberry, blueberry and eyebright, my eyesight corrected itself. I still see perfectly today and it’s now my delight to share this great product with you.
I've discovered since then, that pinholes, in addition to helping improve vision, also greatly relax the eyes, the muscles around the eyes and improve eye fatigue including that from computer screens, as well as relax the nervous system. Simply put, they are a great tool for wellbeing at a great price.
They are so good you might like to get a pair for yourself and a pair for a friend!
Is there any reason I SHOULDN’T use pinhole glasses?
While pinhole glasses are claimed to be useful for people who are both near- and far-sighted, they are not recommended for people with over 6 diopters of myopia. Additionally, pinhole glasses should never be worn while driving or when operating machinery, due to the reduced brightness and peripheral vision.
What if I don’t like my pinhole glasses? Can I get a refund?
If for any reason at all, you are unhappy with your Pinhole Glasses, just return them to us within 3 months of purchase and we will refund your money in full. Some people love them and some people don’t and that’s ok. However, we cannot refund your money if the glasses are cracked or broken, so recommend that you use protective packaging. Please note that this guarantee does not cover the cost of return postage.
The Neti pot is used to perform the ancient technique of Jalaneti. This is an ancient Indian yogi practice and of great benefit to the sinus area, throat, ears, eyes, as well as intuition, a peaceful mind and calmly stimulating the third eye. I have found this an incredible tool for expanding awareness and well as clearing the head and throat area.
This copper neti pot is the best of the neti pots as one receives the benefits of copper as well as the neti technique. Water left in a copper vessel over night and drunk the next day is said to improve health and relieve infections including:
- Relieve arthritis and inflamed joints.
- Improve skin issues.
- Aid in weight loss and anti-ageing.
- Support digestive issues including constipation, diarrhea, e.coli.
- Regulate anemia issues.
- Improve cardiovascular health.
Regular use of a neti pot WILL greatly help:
- Clear the sinus, relieve and prevent infections reoccurring.
- Clear the eyes from the inside, for great shine, clarity and vision.
- Clear the ears from the inside for great hearing and comfort.
- Regulate the thyroid gland.
- Stimulate the brain and increases peacefulness.
- Gently opens the third eye; increases creativity, inner vision, dream recall and expands awareness and consciousness.
- Copper Neti pot
- Sea Salt
- Sink area
- The night before desired use, half fill with clean water and cover.
- In the morning prior to any food, pour the water into a glass and drink.
- Pour hot water with one teaspoon of sea salt: this makes the water the same saline content as your blood. Add cold water so that the temperature is the same as body temperature (tepid- pour a few drops on arm and cannot feel as same temp - like baby's bottle). This makes the experience very gentle and easy. If the water is too hot or cold, too salty or not salty enough, it can feel like an icecream headache! If that happens, start again. Prepared correctly, this is an enjoyable experience.
- Bend forward from the hips over a sink, turn the face to the right. Fix neti pot in right nostril. Warm water will flow in, there will be no air entering. The water will naturally flow through and out the other nostril drawing with it any impurities or irritants from the sinus area.
- At half way remove pot, turn head to the left and inset into the left nostril.
- When finished blow nose gently to release any water. It is essential that this part is carried out correctly so that no water is left in the area. It is extremely important this is done correctly to prevent any water getting stuck in the head as this can lead to colds and infection
- Bend over from the hips put your head towards your right leg, blow into a tissue 10 times, towards your left leg the same, then bring head to the middle and again blow 10 times. The water will naturally drain this way.
- Stand up straight. Put finger on right nostril, blow 10 times through left nostril, then swap over.
- Take a big breath in and blow out the nose 10 rapid breaths.
- Take 10 breaths in and out of the nose.
- The nasal area should now be drained and dry
Dry the neti pot properly, deep clean in hot water with lemon regularly. Dry and put away. Use daily or twice daily for great results.
Hi and Welcome!
Thank you for visiting orlaphelan.com. Here you will find sacred energy healing sessions, meditation techniques and wonderful products and workshops that support your health, vitality, peacefulness, self-confidence and spiritual awakening.
Our vision is to support the joyful spiritual awakening of the people of Ireland and all people on this planet; to support the natural evolution of a harmonious Earth, where people are free to experience and enjoy a peaceful, prosperous, healthy, happy, conscious and loving existence.
Our mission is to provide healing, energy treatments, high quality products, services and information which support great health, vitality, inner vision, awareness, happiness, self-confidence, living from the heart, being in the now and spiritual awakening for all.
We understand that this journey to healthful living may be a very personal one. As such, we are happy to meet you wherever you may be along the path, via one on one meditation sessions, personal Skype calls or other adjustments to make you feel as comfortable as possible. Reach out with questions, ideas or personal requests.
Please take a look around our site to learn more about the products, services and inspiration that we provide.
New Pinhole gasses now in stock! I discovered these when I worked in a health store in New Zealand. Pinhole Glasses are a safe and completely natural technique that may help improve your eye sight. For many people, especially those with age related vision loss, pinhole glasses have proven highly effective for IMPROVING their eyesight. Worn for 15 minutes a day they are said to:
- help improve eyesight
- be an alternative to glasses/ contact lenses
- reduce headaches/ eye tension/ eye fatigue especially from computer screens etc.