What is a cleanse you might ask!?
Well what I am referring to is a (gasp!) parasite cleanse! You bet, a clear out of the body of unwated invaders who rob you of energy and depress the immune system.
What are the symptoms of having parasites!?
Some people feel them inside crawling around!
Some people see them in the toilet! I know-
But did you know that most are microscopic so can't be seen?
And what is an infection such as a cold or flu but a bacteria or virus living off your energy! (The cheek of them!)
No matter what my health I aim to do two cleanses yearly with one being a 'strict cleanse!'
For I, this means taking cleansing herbs and eating a pure diet that is free of sugar, honey, fruit, wheat, dairy, fresh mushroom, yeast, white rice and white potatoes!
This is a cleanse for the body, mind and spirit.
Changes will happen when you do this. Every time I cleanse something majorly positive happens! I am delightfully watching around me for good things these days!
Of course it's work, and takes discipline, that is part of the cleanse. But wow it is worth it and what a gift to yourself.
When you see how much better a car works that gets serviced each year you'll also feel more inclined to give yourself a service yearly and encourage those you love to do the same!
What happens on a cleanse?
Well expect some angst, as you move through the sugar/ coffee addiction - sorry did I mention, no wine or caffeine either- but imagine how proud of yourself you'll feel!
Your skin will start glowing with health, become clearer and even though you can eat as much as you like, the weight tends to fall off too! One of my current clients has lost 10 kilos in the past 3 week and reports that she looks 10 years younger! Not bad at all. The digestive system needs to move daily as you rid your body of die-off and old matter- a really good thing to do! I noticed this year that I had (another gasp!) a layer of fat over my tummy! Well that disappeared too! (applause!)
Last night I dreamt of a a parasite in my body being killed! Boom and gone- well maybe I did have one and not know, but hey according to me dream it's gone!
What I'd like to do is share with you this as an option to not just regain health but to also super boost yourself. You deserve it! Every year we can actually get better and better! Don't take on the aging story and instead choose to become more and more your optimal, true and happy self. It sure is more of a journey than destination but is a lovely journey with many feel good stop off view points along the way.It feels so amazing to be going a feel-good direction!
It helps if you have your partner/ family join you on it (within reason) though is not necessary. Imagine how proud you would all feel of yourselves!
My friend, Rafael who is staying with me at the moment joined me, together we shopped, made tasty healthy meals, juices and supported each other. That support was priceless!
Click here for more information http://orlaphelan.com/cleanse/herbal-products
I understand this may not be for everyone and the herbs are not advised to be taken when pregnant or lactating - but if this does call you - maybe now is the time!? The benefits can be so wonderful.
Hey and if you send me an email, I'll happily also send you my cleanse booklet with a list of foods you can eat with meal and snack ideas!
Bon Appetito Amigos!
One more thing, a cleanse is also a wonderful time for reflection. As the cravings go, more space opens up. Allow yourself daily or as often as possible to sit and look at highs, lows and whatever comes to mind. Declutter, reflect and enjoy this space. Wishing you every happiness and every success.
The Neti pot is used to perform the ancient technique of Jalaneti. This is an ancient Indian yogi practice and of great benefit to the sinus area, throat, ears, eyes, as well as intuition, a peaceful mind and calmly stimulating the third eye. I have found this an incredible tool for expanding awareness and well as clearing the head and throat area.
This copper neti pot is the best of the neti pots as one receives the benefits of copper as well as the neti technique. Water left in a copper vessel over night and drunk the next day is said to improve health and relieve infections including:
- Relieve arthritis and inflamed joints.
- Improve skin issues.
- Aid in weight loss and anti-ageing.
- Support digestive issues including constipation, diarrhea, e.coli.
- Regulate anemia issues.
- Improve cardiovascular health.
Regular use of a neti pot WILL greatly help:
- Clear the sinus, relieve and prevent infections reoccurring.
- Clear the eyes from the inside, for great shine, clarity and vision.
- Clear the ears from the inside for great hearing and comfort.
- Regulate the thyroid gland.
- Stimulate the brain and increases peacefulness.
- Gently opens the third eye; increases creativity, inner vision, dream recall and expands awareness and consciousness.
- Copper Neti pot
- Sea Salt
- Sink area
- The night before desired use, half fill with clean water and cover.
- In the morning prior to any food, pour the water into a glass and drink.
- Pour hot water with one teaspoon of sea salt: this makes the water the same saline content as your blood. Add cold water so that the temperature is the same as body temperature (tepid- pour a few drops on arm and cannot feel as same temp - like baby's bottle). This makes the experience very gentle and easy. If the water is too hot or cold, too salty or not salty enough, it can feel like an icecream headache! If that happens, start again. Prepared correctly, this is an enjoyable experience.
- Bend forward from the hips over a sink, turn the face to the right. Fix neti pot in right nostril. Warm water will flow in, there will be no air entering. The water will naturally flow through and out the other nostril drawing with it any impurities or irritants from the sinus area.
- At half way remove pot, turn head to the left and inset into the left nostril.
- When finished blow nose gently to release any water. It is essential that this part is carried out correctly so that no water is left in the area. It is extremely important this is done correctly to prevent any water getting stuck in the head as this can lead to colds and infection
- Bend over from the hips put your head towards your right leg, blow into a tissue 10 times, towards your left leg the same, then bring head to the middle and again blow 10 times. The water will naturally drain this way.
- Stand up straight. Put finger on right nostril, blow 10 times through left nostril, then swap over.
- Take a big breath in and blow out the nose 10 rapid breaths.
- Take 10 breaths in and out of the nose.
- The nasal area should now be drained and dry
Dry the neti pot properly, deep clean in hot water with lemon regularly. Dry and put away. Use daily or twice daily for great results.