The big shift people are going through, some more than others is the shift from 3rd dimensional awareness to fifth dimensional awareness. One way we can describe fifth dimensional awareness is unconditional love. In 3rd dimensional awareness, there is good and bad, judgement, separation from others (I am different to them – head based thinking) and fear based thinking, It is the way we were raised but no longer the smartest way to manage one’s life and can be quite heavy and tiring.
There has been a shift in society and in ourselves. Where as head and fear based being used to be the dominant winning force, now heart based awareness is more powerful and wise.
If yo pare not tapping into and nurturing your heart space it's probably time to give this some thought! If you are, nice one, may you feel the stillness of the now and great energy and wisdom which moves through this portal.
In fifth dimensional awareness there is acceptance of all as is, neither good nor bad, simply mandalas and designs unfolding and usually quite beautifully. If a story doesn’t feel good it is simply not over and hasn’t come to completion yet. In the 5th D is the realisation of the wisdom of the heart centre and that all hearts are part of the one. We pause and listen within rather than react or speak from the patterned responses we’ve grown up familiar with (sometimes referred to as the monkey brain ☺ ).
This pause and turning within replaces the ego fly off the handle reaction, and or the strategy of trying to control or play victim, a survival tool, from our younger years which one’s awareness of now, means you have outgrown. The ego/head will release its desire for control/ manipulation, once it feels really loved. Love helps everything relax. You may expect love or even try and demand it from someone else but truly this self-love must come from oneself! Self-love heals and aligns one with the true centre. The heart soul centre.
This is a profound leap in evolution.
As we move through we tend to go backwards and forwards on this as we make the transition; head heart head heart... Nearly always love and being of service towards yourself and others is the way. Returning to this whenever things feel overwhelming or confusing brings great calm.
In fifth dimension, one is in responsibility for their now, acknowledging that anything that arises is theirs to heal and integrate. One is aware that the conditions of ‘now’ are constantly changing. Life is like a hologram and what shows up in the outer world is showcasing our internal awareness and state of being. Everything we move through is like scenery from a train ride. We do not get too caught up in any outer scenery too much, as we know it will keep changing and is always temporary. We keep more focused on the inner light, and the activities which maintain this, which is where stability comes from. This inner light is your vibration and your perception: The better one feels the higher the vibration and the higher one’s vibration the better one feels. There is one other reason why maintaining and expanding your vibration is very important; the perception of your reality is completely dependant upon it. You only need change your vibration to completely shift how you feel and experience the same situation! A higher vibration brings freedom.
Thank you for checking out this artcile and website.
Peace on EArth. Heaven on EArth.
The Neti pot is used to perform the ancient technique of Jalaneti. This is an ancient Indian yogi practice and of great benefit to the sinus area, throat, ears, eyes, as well as intuition, a peaceful mind and calmly stimulating the third eye. I have found this an incredible tool for expanding awareness and well as clearing the head and throat area.
This copper neti pot is the best of the neti pots as one receives the benefits of copper as well as the neti technique. Water left in a copper vessel over night and drunk the next day is said to improve health and relieve infections including:
- Relieve arthritis and inflamed joints.
- Improve skin issues.
- Aid in weight loss and anti-ageing.
- Support digestive issues including constipation, diarrhea, e.coli.
- Regulate anemia issues.
- Improve cardiovascular health.
Regular use of a neti pot WILL greatly help:
- Clear the sinus, relieve and prevent infections reoccurring.
- Clear the eyes from the inside, for great shine, clarity and vision.
- Clear the ears from the inside for great hearing and comfort.
- Regulate the thyroid gland.
- Stimulate the brain and increases peacefulness.
- Gently opens the third eye; increases creativity, inner vision, dream recall and expands awareness and consciousness.
- Copper Neti pot
- Sea Salt
- Sink area
- The night before desired use, half fill with clean water and cover.
- In the morning prior to any food, pour the water into a glass and drink.
- Pour hot water with one teaspoon of sea salt: this makes the water the same saline content as your blood. Add cold water so that the temperature is the same as body temperature (tepid- pour a few drops on arm and cannot feel as same temp - like baby's bottle). This makes the experience very gentle and easy. If the water is too hot or cold, too salty or not salty enough, it can feel like an icecream headache! If that happens, start again. Prepared correctly, this is an enjoyable experience.
- Bend forward from the hips over a sink, turn the face to the right. Fix neti pot in right nostril. Warm water will flow in, there will be no air entering. The water will naturally flow through and out the other nostril drawing with it any impurities or irritants from the sinus area.
- At half way remove pot, turn head to the left and inset into the left nostril.
- When finished blow nose gently to release any water. It is essential that this part is carried out correctly so that no water is left in the area. It is extremely important this is done correctly to prevent any water getting stuck in the head as this can lead to colds and infection
- Bend over from the hips put your head towards your right leg, blow into a tissue 10 times, towards your left leg the same, then bring head to the middle and again blow 10 times. The water will naturally drain this way.
- Stand up straight. Put finger on right nostril, blow 10 times through left nostril, then swap over.
- Take a big breath in and blow out the nose 10 rapid breaths.
- Take 10 breaths in and out of the nose.
- The nasal area should now be drained and dry
Dry the neti pot properly, deep clean in hot water with lemon regularly. Dry and put away. Use daily or twice daily for great results.