An amazing opportunity is here!
Wouls you like to join in on the early days of a great dance meditation journey.
Experience electronic music, breath work, movement, chakra sounds, harmony and fun!
No experience required you are perfect as you are!
For more info Click here!
"I felt so good during the meditation, I just didn't want it to end!" --P. B.
"Following the meditations, my weeks have become much calmer and I'm feeling super more and more often." --L.S.
“I slept better than I have in a long time and woke up happy for the first time in ages, I feel great and it’s so good to feel like this!” --P
"I tried that video you put up recently and I really felt a sense of peace as I watched it. So I gave it a go and it feels great. Thanks for sharing." --S.Q
There are many forms and many ways to meditate. For some it is sitting still, for others it can be chanting, walking, kissing, painting, dancing, knitting, cooking... It is a soulful activity that awakens and aligns one's breath and presence.
You can set an intention before you meditate for the day such as: ”I am peaceful,” or “I complete all my work satisfying by 5pm” etc… Play with it! One intention per day is enough to begin with. It is also fun to ask yourself, "What is my highest intention today?" Then close the eyes, feel the flow of the breath for 12 breaths and see what comes to mind.
It is natural to want to see results straight away AND YOU WILL. During the meditation the body and mind will calm and after that same day more peace will be observable in your life. In addition, it has a cumulative effect, so although challenges may still arise but you’ll be able to handle them with increasing ease.
I also offer The Z Point Process for True Peace of Mind developed by Grant Connolly, which is an effective and powerful technique to help release emotional attachment. This meditation practice can specifically help release emotional issues such as money, childhood, trauma, sex, heartbreak, fear….
How meditation works:
The simple practice of sitting down somewhere and observing one’s breath can prove amazing results. Smiling, crying, worrying, happiness, peacefulness are all human states, accept whatever you are feeling. Just accept yourself and all that is and see how calming it can be!
Meditation also opens up the heart and can expand the feeling of love. Love makes life more interesting and enjoyable. Love connects you to life, to your true essence and enables you to connect more deeply with those you meet; those you’ve known all your life and those you meet for the first time. It offers a doorway to feeling fully present in a safe, fulfilling and balanced way. The heart space is the space beyond right and wrong, beyond judgment, duality and fear. It offers freedom and oneness with the moment
Groups and one off meditation gatherings are held regularly and are open to all ages and meditation experience levels.
Here is a video of a meditation upon delight- for uplifting and greater harmony with your day and life! click here to do direct to YouTube to view video
Meditation helps one feel more relaxed, at peace and present. Breathing in and out with pauses in between, while focusing on love, enables one to realise more love in life. Being aware of the breath keeps you in the now. Meditation is the method of being one with the breath and one with life.
There are many varieties of meditation. Listen to your inner calling; this can be a feeling of excitement or curiosity when you come across a poster, sign or article. A group setting or an audio guided meditation can also be a wonderful introduction. Check out my groups (send me an email if you are interested), videos and your local healing centers for more info. Allow it to be easy and enjoy!
Meditation is a gift. Some of the benefits include:
- Awareness of a deeper calmness in the air that surrounds you.
- Being “in the now” = “feeling the moment fully.”
- Increase one’s natural healing power, for oneself and others.
- Positively connect with life.
- Deepen spiritual awareness.
- Tap into your inner wisdom, receive guidance and answers.
- Sleep more peacefully and wake up feeling relaxed
- Events and ideas flow more naturally.
- Less blockages, negative mindset and fears.
- Easier to not get caught up in challenging moments and return to peace and clarity.
- Increase the peace and love in any environment.
Wishing you a blessed day full of spiritual understanding, liberating insights and the feeling of divine oneness.
Many of us are feeling quite sensitive right now. If you would like to be included in a group healing session through distance healing later today, please leave below or pm me your name and the name of any loved one's you'd like included. I will start weekly distance healing session, so feel free at any time to send your name or your loved one's via email or text to be included.
Breathing this very moment fully will help bring you back to the now. All stories are made up, I understand how real they feel, but now it has never been more important to breathe this moment fully and be who we are truly, say 'if none of these stories in my mind existed how would I be feeling now' ahh this is you, the real you, the you behind the stories :) Time to connect to the state of being who exists behind the stories and feel this moment fully. I know it's takes energy but I it also brings limitless priceless peace :) <3 <3 <3 X
This is a call out to you. Everyone is required, the more of us that breathe peacefully the smoother this transitional state will be. There are thousands of steps on the road to oneness. This is a big one and will flow outwards over the next few months. Help yourself and loved ones have a smooth ride on the wave of change by breathing peacefully for 1 minute or longer whenever you think of it, at least once a day. Do it with you friend, your partner, your family. One minute of eaceful breathing ~ the peaceful world is awakening in us. Now is the time. Let go of all stories and be the presence that you are, support soul presence on this planet - allow yourself to breathe slowly, one with life.
Are you prepared to drop all your stories and be this moment fully? Just for 1 minute right now? and go back to it throughout the day whenever you remember? This is warrior workfor the higher good of all. Give it a go and I'm sure you'll agree that the peace, limitless love and great feelings which arise from this space are totally worth it, with love, Orla
If you are in any way a sensitive person, you may have been feeling quite thrown around energetically in recent weeks.
The intense shifts of energy on planet Earth have been clearing people's energy shields and resetting their patterned behavior and ways of being. Has this happened to you? Have you experienced big changes recently? Have you felt lost, stressed or unsure of what is happening?
The changes that are happening at this time are for the higher good. The earth and all beings on it are going through a shift in evolution and that includes you and I. At whatever level this is affecting you, know that it is here to help you and to lighten your life.
Many people are being affected in different ways; some feel like their life is falling apart, and are fighting and resisting the change. Others feel like they couldn't care less! Many are tired, that is common right now, so just rest or let it go and get on with it!
The thing which makes an incredible difference at this time is breathing.
Yes simple pure breathing. I, like many people bring awareness into breathing, through meditation, first thing in the morning, last thing at night and now mostly throughout the day as we go about regular living. This simple change will alter your perspective and your feelings which will alter your entire take on life.
It will put you in touch with a gentle peacefulness that pervades even the most challenging of circumstances. Your presence will be more present than any outer circumstances. This is a great form of inner liberation and expansion of heaven on earth.
We are not alone, we are greatly supported by guides, angels and more. Call out for that for which you wish to receive help with. You will be heard and supported. Be clear. Awareness of breathing is like working out a muscle, start easy and it will naturally develop the more you practice. There is a whole book on meditation that will be released this year, there are so many pointers and things to share, but firstly, here is simple method of developing breath awareness. There could be many ways to do this, and I am not going to tell you that my way is right and someone else's is wrong! This is the way that works for me and I am happy to share it with you. It's a bit like brushing your hair, at first don't be surprised if it takes 10 minutes of brushing to become smooth and easy. Stay at it for 10 minutes. Set an alarm, close your eyes and go for it. Your whole soul is here, wouldn't it be nice to increase your soul presence for yourself and this planet!? Well this is definitely a way to go about doing that. For more information, please send a message. Meditation workshops, soul guidance workshops, energy healing and alignment sessions are all taking place regularly. With love, Orla
Meditation can take place in many forms; from singing, dancing, walking, sitting silently, chanting or even knitting. Whatever form one is drawn to, the experience is similar; it shifts one’s brain from regular thinking to being fully in the present moment. This total presence is what many crave in the modern world but do not know how to access. One may try many things such as food, alcohol and shopping in a bid to transcend the mundane life and connect to something deeper before they discover meditation. Meditation is free, available to everyone and more effective than putting money in the bank when it comes to building a loving and peaceful life and future. The following routine calms the mind and body, and will help connect you to the present moment. Practise this at will and look to introduce this to the beginning of all meditations.
Sit comfortably with your back straight. Although you can meditate lying down, it more powerful and effective sitting up correctly. The basic positions are:
- cross legged
- sitting on a chair with hands resting on your knees
- Consciously exhale moving your focus of awareness from the mind to the stomach muscles. Push the stomach muscles and lower back in towards the spine emptying all air out of the lungs as you naturally exhale. Pause, and hold the muscles in with no breath. Feel the body relax as a wave of energy moves through the body. Relax the stomach muscles as the body naturally inhales, and push the stomach muscles and lower back away from the spine for a full inhale. Again pause, and stay with the full breath when the diaphragm is full. Feel the wave of energy flowing in the body even after you have stopped inhaling. Observe as it turns like a wave in the sea and the breath is exhaled again.
- For 5 breaths observe the natural flow as the diaphragm lowers and the stomach muscles push in to exhale, and the diaphragm raises and pushes out as you inhale as above. This way the stomach draws the breath in and out like a pump.
- Locate the oysters the lower back. This area is to the right and left of the spine at the lower back above the bum, close to where the kidneys are located. Bring awareness into this area as you breathe through the diaphragm and stomach muscles. It may take some practise, but will help balance and raise your energy. In future meditation as you bring awareness into the stomach muscles, bring it also into these oysters in the back. Place your hands over them too and you can do this for others. It is a great way to start a healing or any energy work. This area acts like a power centre and doing this raises your energy and boosts your general health.
- Following on from above
- To exhale: push the stomach muscles in towards the spine
- To inhale: push the stomach muscles out, away from spine For approximately1 minute (or longer if comfortable) use the stomach muscles to breathe as rapidly as you can this way. This oxygenates the body, benefits the mind, immune system and increases one’s presence.
- The breath is controlled by the movement of the stomach muscles- can you feel this?
- Now continue breathing maintaining complete awareness in the stomach muscles. Stay focused!
- Take 20 breaths spending longer on the inhale than on the exhale
- Take 20 breaths spending longer on the exhale than the inhale
- Take 20 breaths at your natural breathing speed – observe pauses
- Observe and feel the air entering and leaving the nostrils in the inhale and exhale for 2 minutes. Tune into the feeling of peace as you inhale and exhale through the nose. Breathe the air in peacefully through the nostrils and exhale it peacefully through the nostrils. After a few breaths this will become easier and will slow you right down into the present moment.
- Scan your physical body by moving your awareness from the top of the crown down to your toes.
- Breathe light and presence in and out of each area as you move awareness through the body. Give extra light and love to any areas that may appear grey, strained or that you feel would benefit.
- Complete the meditation by grounding yourself:
- On the exhale : Imagine a white line coming from a white light spinning above your crown down through the heart down through your base area, down the two legs and through the feet into the earth and imagine it going into a white light in the centre of the earth.
- On the inhale: Feel and imagine the white light at the centre of the earth flowing up through the earth, through your feet, up your spine and out your crown to the spinning white light which spins above your head.
- Take three deep breaths; on the exhale the light flows from a spinning ball of light above the crown down to the centre of the earth on the inhale the light flows up from the centre of the earth up through the body to the spinning ball of light.
This is an expanded set up and standard grounding. It is enough for a full meditation or can be adapted to the start and end of any other meditation. The more you practice the easier it is to feel peace and stay with it or reconnect to it throughout the day.
I turned on the radio in the car yesterday and heard a heavy dose of "the news" and turned it off within 1 minute. I thought, what if we mankind use the marking of each hour to breathe in love (into our being) and breathe out love (to the world) for one minute rather than to top up on stories? It could be every hour, once a day or whenever you think of it, such as when the news comes on!
It could be love, peace, or compassion, happiness, nothingness- or whatever feels right to you in that moment.
Could it actually be quite beneficial and a beautiful way of caring for ourselves, families and the world we live in? Wouldn't it surely be worth experimenting with?
In my experiments and observations, breathing this way significantly seems to benefit my day, and if all of us did this even for 1 minute or 30 seconds, we might actually affect the big picture we all share. It's an experiment in using our power.
When the forces behind the media and "terrorists" appear to be trying to separate us through fear, let's stand together in the name of love, peace and unity. Focus on the energy you wish to receive and bestow upon the word and watch how the details rearrange themselves in your life and in the big picture to express this sentiment. "Man's evolution is dependent upon his ability to bestow love and receive love. What do you think?