Cleanse time again!
Have you been considering a cleanse?
It is October and time for me to return to one of my favourite practices- cleansing! Twice a year I cleanse to boost my entire wellbeing. It involves taking special herbs as well following as a special diet. The basis of this is removing sugar, honey, fruit, wheat, dairy(cow), white rice, caffeine, potatoes, fresh mushrooms and yeast, as these things bring down the immune system and feed parasites. It is natural for us to be host to a whole load of bacteria, viruses, fungi and parasites, both health enriching and depleting. The whole approach of taking herbs and following the special food guidelines; cleanses out the bad boys, boosts the good ones and gives the whole body and mind good energy and greatly supports general health and wellbieng.
So what can you eat!? Well, plenty! Consider, avocado on spelt bread, hummus, olives, cucumber and spinach on ryvita, roasted sweet potatoes with fresh salad and chickpea burgers, porridge, raw almonds, falafel and so much more, as well as eggs, chicken, meant, and fish if you so like.
A cleanse clears many bugs and parasites boosting the immune system and general health. Parasites are linked to many autoimmune system health issues as well as skin issues, digestive issues and especially tiredness. People can lose 80 % of their energy to these pesty invaders!
Imagine going from living off 20% of your energy to 100%- thats 5 times more energy. Can you imagine!? How much easier it would be to get out of bed, go for a run/ walk, smile going to work, enjoy time with the kids?…
Each time I cleanse, I sleep about an hour less and after 2-3 weeks have much more energy. It also clears the body from reliance on refined sugars and caffeine for energy and resets the whole energy system as well as gives one’s digestive system, skin and energy a beautiful healthy boost. You'll find this is an emtional cleanse as well as a physical, mental and spiritual clearing.
Interested in finding out more?
The first time I cleansed was for over 2 years and then twice yearly thereafter for well over 10 years. It has always occurred too that when I cleanse, something not so nice leaves my life and something lovely enters ! This I put down to the increase in vibration and wellbeing that occurs from this practice. A cleanse takes at least 3 weeks and it is recommended one usually cleanse for 3 -6 weeks, though if one has health issues, it be for longer such as 3 -6 months. Each person is unique as is their healing.
You can purchase a cleanse from this website and if you request it we will also send you via email a list of foods and meal ideas that you can enjoy on the cleanse.
Good luck! May the clease bring out the best in you!
Wishing you better health than you can imagine! Ps. What would that look like?
Hi and welcome to the everything you need to know about Dr Hulda Clark’s protocol parasite cleanse!
This cleanse involves taking cleansing herbs along with a sugar, dairy, fruit, wheat and yeast free food intake. It'll make you feel great and boost your energy. Please check out the links below for lots of info:
More info on the cleanse and where to purchase. Click here to purchase!
Foods you can eat on the cleanse! For foods you can eat on the cleanse- click here!
Blogs from the cleanse.
I’ve just finished a 4 week cleanse and to celebrate am offering a free pair of pinhole glasses wroth €14.99 with each cleanse purchased up till Friday, the 23rd of June, 12 noon. You can purchase the cleanse via the link above and i'll include them with your order. If you’re thinking about doing a cleanse, now may be the right time for you. The weather is mild, the body likes being lighter at this time and you can use the next 3 -4 weeks to bring your life to the next level. It's the perfect entrance into summer really.
Every time I cleanse something major happens, usually something good enters my life and something not so helpful leaves! It starts off being about the body; helping it get more energy, feel lighter and less tired but then the mind and emotions also go through it. It’s like taking the soother out of the toddler’s mouth; be prepared for some inner work and feeling greater depth within yourself. If there is something you’ve been ignoring it may come up at this time to be cleared, this is growth though. It is beneficial and after the cleanse you will be in a different place, some say a higher vibration, others more peaceful, healthy, energised, alert, happy with themselves... The list goes on!
As part of a healthy proactive approach to living, I recommend 2 cleanses yearly; 1 decent one and 1 lighter one. Taking this cleanse pack along with the cleansing diet is a decent cleanse! Expect to be shocked by how you feel and look by week 3; skin, body, eyes, hair, mind, everything!
Please note the cleanse is not suitable when one is pregnant or breastfeeding.
Please feel free to get in contact if you have any further questions.
May you enjoy it all, and especially the truer sense of yourself that you step into when you cleanse.
Blessings and peace,
Recently I was taken back to the lovely South of France for a week where it was great to catch up with some beautiful clients offer healing sessions and even spend time with some of my lovely family :)
It is a beautiful experience and honour to witness people steping beyond the world of illusion and more deeply into their soul's calling.
One of the frequent things that was discussed in sessions was the alter.
Do you have an alter in your home?
Did you know that the alter is a place where we can get help with altering something!?
I have learned that it is beneficial to have a central point where one can light a candle, place photos, intentions, blessings and questions.
It is also a place symboliclally and otherwise that helps one centre themselves on the light, highr good, god, angels, or whatever description you give to the great power that creates and sustains the universe.
Dont' have room for an alter? That's okay. You can create one in your imgaination as beautful as you wish nad go there each morning and light the candle daily. It is equally powerful.
The lighting of the candle sets up the day ahead and the intention to be one with light, love, peace, carty, wisdom and truth.
There is great power in this and if attracted to the idea, encourage you to give it a go for 10 days or so and see how the days progress.
Let me know too, I'd love to hear.
I will be back in Monaco/ South of France in a few weeks and on Friday the 12th of May and offering sessions all day. Please get in touch if you are interested in booking in.
There is great stength in us doing this work.
We are here for each other.
With peace and love, Orla
Some pics from the lovely trip to come. Please return in a few days and they'll be up! Wishing you a blessed and happy day.
What is a cleanse you might ask!?
Well what I am referring to is a (gasp!) parasite cleanse! You bet, a clear out of the body of unwated invaders who rob you of energy and depress the immune system.
What are the symptoms of having parasites!?
Some people feel them inside crawling around!
Some people see them in the toilet! I know-
But did you know that most are microscopic so can't be seen?
And what is an infection such as a cold or flu but a bacteria or virus living off your energy! (The cheek of them!)
No matter what my health I aim to do two cleanses yearly with one being a 'strict cleanse!'
For I, this means taking cleansing herbs and eating a pure diet that is free of sugar, honey, fruit, wheat, dairy, fresh mushroom, yeast, white rice and white potatoes!
This is a cleanse for the body, mind and spirit.
Changes will happen when you do this. Every time I cleanse something majorly positive happens! I am delightfully watching around me for good things these days!
Of course it's work, and takes discipline, that is part of the cleanse. But wow it is worth it and what a gift to yourself.
When you see how much better a car works that gets serviced each year you'll also feel more inclined to give yourself a service yearly and encourage those you love to do the same!
What happens on a cleanse?
Well expect some angst, as you move through the sugar/ coffee addiction - sorry did I mention, no wine or caffeine either- but imagine how proud of yourself you'll feel!
Your skin will start glowing with health, become clearer and even though you can eat as much as you like, the weight tends to fall off too! One of my current clients has lost 10 kilos in the past 3 week and reports that she looks 10 years younger! Not bad at all. The digestive system needs to move daily as you rid your body of die-off and old matter- a really good thing to do! I noticed this year that I had (another gasp!) a layer of fat over my tummy! Well that disappeared too! (applause!)
Last night I dreamt of a a parasite in my body being killed! Boom and gone- well maybe I did have one and not know, but hey according to me dream it's gone!
What I'd like to do is share with you this as an option to not just regain health but to also super boost yourself. You deserve it! Every year we can actually get better and better! Don't take on the aging story and instead choose to become more and more your optimal, true and happy self. It sure is more of a journey than destination but is a lovely journey with many feel good stop off view points along the way.It feels so amazing to be going a feel-good direction!
It helps if you have your partner/ family join you on it (within reason) though is not necessary. Imagine how proud you would all feel of yourselves!
My friend, Rafael who is staying with me at the moment joined me, together we shopped, made tasty healthy meals, juices and supported each other. That support was priceless!
Click here for more information http://orlaphelan.com/cleanse/herbal-products
I understand this may not be for everyone and the herbs are not advised to be taken when pregnant or lactating - but if this does call you - maybe now is the time!? The benefits can be so wonderful.
Hey and if you send me an email, I'll happily also send you my cleanse booklet with a list of foods you can eat with meal and snack ideas!
Bon Appetito Amigos!
One more thing, a cleanse is also a wonderful time for reflection. As the cravings go, more space opens up. Allow yourself daily or as often as possible to sit and look at highs, lows and whatever comes to mind. Declutter, reflect and enjoy this space. Wishing you every happiness and every success.
I recently started on another cleanse. as this stage they are like second nature and not being on a cleanse has come more of a novelty than being on a cleanse! I love feeling well and it just becomes a natural happy way of life after a while. But I also enjoy throwing it all up in the air every now and then and seeing how things settle. Regularly at least twice a year I get the calling and so here I am again: Entering cleanse time!
My normal cleanse routine is written about a fair bit on this website. It includes taking the herbs as recommended by Dr Hulda Clark; wormwood, cloves and walnut hull tincture and two amino acids which support energy, rest and rejuvenation. These are taken for 4 -6 weeks in association with an alternative diet. The diet requires no sugar, dairy, wheat, white potatoes, white rice, yeast, mushrooms, fruit and honey.
This time I'm designing a cleanse to suit my needs. The first question I asked myself yesterday was,
Why am I doing/committing to this cleanse?
For everyone the answer is different and there is no right or wrong, but I believe the answer is essential for finding one's motivation and to help enjoy the experience as much as possible.
I am doing this cleanse as I feel these practices will bring out the best in me and support a leap in awareness and reality that I feel is being offered to everyone this month. Do I have to give up sugar to do this? I hear myself ask. No I don't have to, but it will help take me to the next level in a good way - I can just feel it, so let's give it a go!
Here is what I feel excited and guided to do. Daily I will:
- Be/ Walk/ rum/ play in nature for 1 hours
- Practice Jala Neti http://orlaphelan.com/cleanse/netti-pot
- Practice 30 minutes of yoga
- Eliminate all processed sugar from diet (honey and fruit are allowable)
- Eliminate diary/ wheat/ minimize gluten
- Take the 3 in 1 ClarkFx as old on this website Click here to purchase/ for more info
That's it for now!
Mid month feedback:
So today is the 13th and here is a bit of feedback for you. Giving up sugar has been great, it's not been that difficult (due to honey and fruit) and today I feel very well. Any discipline may take a few days or weeks to adapt to. I am loving the hour in nature each day. My center feels settled and I can return to feel this with greater ease. My mind feels sharper, energy level higher, emotional state today is excellent- peaceful, happy and content. I've been enjoying my special super tonic every morning- will blog on that next. Cut down on quantity of food (naturally) and joyful that there are another few weeks to see what happens. Maybe i'll even finish the project I'm working on!?
It's a big cleanse month for many, so good luck to all. May there be clarity as to why and may you be well guided and enjoy the journey and results. Much love, Orla
What’s different this time is that there is no real sadness or regret, though there is pain. Unresolved, it arises. I didn’t even realise it existed but it appears, pain and tears and moves right through. Released, a bird freed flying the coup –happy & feeling love for the whole universe and I feel even better than before. Yes the difference this time is that I am willing, very willing to be whatever I am, whatever it is. I’m ok with life, I accept it graciously. Is that what comes with age? Experience? Or just ‘pfff’ a moment that instantaneously arises of its own accord? There is a flow and I will not take it personally. I happily allow and observe.
There is a force of Good. It is with us and I can feel it, a gentle breeze against my cheek, at all times that I remember her; she is here, loving us into voluntary relaxation, release, submission as a beautiful unfoldment of our true nature emerges. All furnaces have been lit by this flame. What gift is this? Indeed what a time of healing and renewal we are in.
'This being human is a guest house. every morning a new arrival; a joy, a depression, a meanness, some momentary awareness comes as an unexpected visitor.
Welcome and attend them all. Even if they're a crowd of sorrows, who violently sweep your house empty of it's furniture, still, treat each guest honorably. He may be clearing you out for some new delight. The dark thought, the shame, the malice, meet them at the door laughing and invite them in.
Be grateful for whoever comes because each has been sent as a guide from beyond.'
Every 6 months or so I do a cleanse. I keeps me well and deepens the peace and happiness.
I started cleansing for purely physical improvements; skin, digestive issues, low energy, emotional imbalance and sadness were all knocking on my door and becoming too much to carry. Today I still receive a physical and emotional boost, but I also really notice how patterns of behaviour and spiritual insight become clearer in the space and some positive shift occurs.
4 weeks ago I hoped on board the most recent cleanse train.
The last few cleanses over the past few years have been fairly easy and I thought this one would be too... Make the decision, just do it and enjoy every day as much as possible. How hard can it be!?
What does this cleanse involve?
1. Herbs to clear parasites, bugs and waste out of the body
2. Certain amino acids to help you heal, rejuvenate, sleep more deeply, cleanse toxins out of the body and provide additional energy to make up for caffeine and sweet things.
3. Eliminate certain foods from the diet. These include: sugar, fruit, honey, wheat, dairy, white potatoes, white rice and yeast.
4. Eating well. A cleanse is more about what you can have than what you can’t have. For many this requires a major shift to eating patterns. Grains like brown rice, quinoa and pasta made from brown rice and vegetables can be enjoyed along with lots of fresh vegetables, meat, fish, tofu, salads, soups, casseroles and curry dishes. There are loads of menu ideas and options available. Raw nuts and goat cheese became good friends. Almond butter is a delicious treat, roasted sweet potato wedges a sure fix for a low blood sugar, green smoothies a must for vitality and energy.
- It was easy for the first 10 days!
- Then I had cravings arise. You need to eat well on a cleanse, if you are hungry it can feel quite difficult. A varied healthy diet with good meals and a supply of snacks to bring with you just in case such as nuts and seeds, hummus and cucumber really helps.
- I found a need and desire for a massive amount of nuts, and following eating quite a lot of mixed almond, cashew, walnut and brazil nuts that I felt satisfied and my blood sugar rebalanced itself!
- After about 3 weeks, things which weren’t that sweet before began to taste much sweeter! Tomatoes deliciously sweet, raw cashews too. The taste buds are reawakened and all food tastes nicer and is more easily satisfying. This was a great moment as I really felt the desire for sugar go. I was about 14 days into the cleanse when I started getting visions of 99’s, cakes, cappuccino, and stuff I’d not even normally be thinking of arise in my mind, calling me! I had to ask the question, what part of me is calling for this food? A good cleanse stops feeding bugs, kills them and removes them, cleanses the intestines and provides energy and healing support.
- About 3 weeks into the cleanse, I also noticed that I didn’t require as much sleep as I had prior. It went from about 8 to 7 hours- quite a result as I like to live fully and rest well!
How it feels now after four weeks:
I feel wonderful! Within a day of starting the cleanse I noticed the benefits. I feel amazing right now and much clearer and more energised. I see it not just for the physical health benefits which I welcomed, but also for the spiritual evolution and life shift which occurs through this clearing. I noticed my head space much quieter and clearer too. I made the decision, and with it, I wasn’t thinking about what café I could go to or sweet treat I could have! People fear that this may make life dull and boring, but it doesn’t. You move into another gear and new energy gets liberated. Of course for many it is no big deal and they eat like this every day naturally. For others it is a big change. It took four weeks to the day for my final 'leap' to ooccur. With it I felt a new level of inner light and presence. It has facilitated positive inner development you could say. I am feeling better and way more in tune, even though I felt pretty good before it started.
Some tips if you are thinking about it:
- If you are going to go for it, make a clear decision. Put a timeline on it, write and state it out loud. The minimum is four weeks and some people may need longer.
- Get a list of foods you can eat and recipe ideas (available upon request and online) and start preparing and imagining straight away.
- Purchase the new foods and integrate them into your normal diet.
- Set a date with a transition time of 4-5 days at the beginning. This means that you aim to eat only cleanse friendly foods but if something gets in or you get stuck etc. it is ok. It is to help the mind and body adjust. Start taking the amino acids but hold back on the herbs until you feel really ready.
- Eat or clear the food in your home that is non-cleanse friendly. Out of sight – out of home! Make it as easy as possible to succeed.
- Keep a note book of how you feel, each day makes notes and mark how you feel out of 10, energy, clarity etc. Note your dreams too. Physical cleansing also brings with it emotional release and healing. It's not important to remember your dreams but it may be interesting.
- Observe yourself. Talk to yourself like a loving mother and father. Tell yourself that you are doing great. You can do it. Believe in yourself. Project forward and imagine how great you will be feeling when it's completed! Be proud of yourself.
- Enjoy all the lovely new foods you can eat.
- Cleanse with a friend or friends if you can for support and enjoyable combined meal making. It makes it more fun, supportive, interesting and your friends will thank you in the years to come!
- Go to health restaurants and enjoy a nice meal out that is tailored to your needs. Most health restaurants cater for this type of diet.
- Eat organic as much as you can! The additional health benefits, nutrition and taste will only make life even more enjoyable for you.
- Just do it, a bit of a cleanse is better than none, and the next one will probably be easier :) start where you are at and go with it.
Og Mandino, whose book is available for free to read here, Links to interesting and possibly life changing free reading material! says that man is a slave to his habits and with this knowledge should consciously create positive habits that serve him and the world. This cleanse is a gift. It is an opportunity to consciously make great habits that make you feel happier, healthier and good about yourself. For I it helped create a new equilibrium. I will enjoy this and every day and aim to honour what foods my body calls out for and at the same time not worry too much for in six months I'll be doing it or something similar all over again!
Cleanse herbs area available from the website , either in a handy all in one bottle for children adults and pets, Click here for direct link to shop, or as separate herbs as recommend by Dr Hulda Clark Click here to purchase 5 product cleanse. Wishing you great radiant health, love, Orla
Healing is an ancient art which has existed for thousands of years that can help you connect to your natural peace and presence. Healing is a great investment in yourself on so many levels. You'll feel more peaceful, more connected to your heart and self with clearer thoughts and decision making.
You have come here for a reason, and each day offers you special gifts and opportunities. We are in a new era of connection and possibilities. It is a joy and honour to support each client with their connection to oneness and their awakening to the deep beauty and presence within.
These healing sessions aim to help you:
- Release blockages, open up the flow and bring balance and peace to the body, mind and spirit.
- Release pain and tension from the body.
- Calm the mind.
- Increase clarity with life direction and purpose.
- Release anxiety, anger and stress.
- Experience peacefulness and contentment.
- Increase positivity, self-acceptance and feelings of love.
- Feel free and delighted in each moment.
Welcome to the new monthly special page! (see vid below!)
- Every month we have a super special and check in March you'll wish to check in weekly too when we start the super strong weekly deal J
- February is a month for resting and preparing for an increase in energy. It's a month for healthy living, eating well, staying warm, exercising lightly, getting out for walks, fresh air and gently preparing for the rise of energy and the rise of spring.
This month the special is the Terminator Zapper. RRP€119 Special Only €105! This is the cheapest Terminator Zapper in the world right now!
It is perfect for when you are feeling lazy as it just requires you to put the electronic device next to your skin and allow it to do the work! Therefore we believe a perfect purchase and health support for this time of year! You can help by taking vitamins and greens to help the body detox such as lemon juice in water, and super greens. It’s a great purchase, as once you have one you can use it for years for a multitude of things. All you’ll need to do is replace/recharge the battery. It’s a tool, not a magic pill, but still a wonderful tool and a great supporter of good health and spiritual awakening.
Sure why not give it a go?
Put a zapper over any pain or ache and it helps release the pain. Wear it on the body during the day or the sole of the foot or palm of the hand while you sleep for increasing the alkalinity of your blood, immune system and general well-being.
Here are more of the benefits associated with the Terminator Zapper:
- Cuts, scrapes, wounds, infections, etc., heal more rapidly.
- Can eliminate sinus infections and toothaches.
- Can quickly remove (even chronic) pain.
- Help heal more rapidly flu and colds
- Improves mental clarity.
- Improves sleep (better dreams with Terminator).
- Stops ulcers.
- Warts shrink and disappear, especially fast with children.
- Tumors and cysts can disappear (faster with Terminator).
- Carpel tunnel syndrome clearing.
- Eyes less bloodshot.
- Skin tone immediately improved.
- Helps remove heavy metals and organic toxins (Terminator).
- Improves organ efficiency (when Terminator is placed over organ).
- Less PMS.
- Less and maybe no more migraine.
- Better mood and general wellbeing
Introducing the great Clark FX - super immune booster, parasite cleanse (for children and adults) and genreal tonic.
Link to full in-depth 5 product parasite cleanse: http://orlaphelan.com/healing-sessions/herbal-cleanses/dr-hulda-clark-complete-herbal-parasite-programme Thanks for watching!
Please note: This is not recommended for pregnant or nursing mothers or children under the age of 5. If you are on medication or unsure, check first with your health care adviser.