Intentions help focus us in the right direction and affirmations help remind us of whom we choose to be.
We may or may not feel in alignment with the chosen state, however repeating it and focusing upon it regularly will connect us more powerfully with that reality.
When it comes to intentions, it does not matter what you current reality is, all that matters is what you desire your reality to be. What excites you? Turns you on? Makes you go, ‘Yes please!?’ Below are some from some clients over the past month. As different as we may look to each other, our intentions are often quite similar!
You have so much power and are always creating in your life. Using intentions and affirmations will help you develop a life of your choosing. Read through these intentions and see if any resonate. Feel how your body responds to each one. When the body feels good, it usually means you resonate with it. Copy and paste or write out 1 – 9 of your favourites. Feel free to edit them, or add your own. Read morning and night. Ask yourself each morning while still in bed, ‘What is my intention today?’ It can be from the list or something completely different. Write it out. Remember it throughout the day, alter your behaviour to help it actualise, and meditate upon how it would feel to be totally true for you. May they help inspire and bring out the best in you!
- I surrender to love. I have surrendered to love.
I am happy with myself. I am patient with myself.I feel good about myself. I am proud of my accomplishments and myself. I like myself. I love myself. I am the finest and bestest version of myself. I am attractive. I am peaceful. I am clear. I am at ease with all as is. Nothing needs to change!
- I am feeling peace and ease with my relationship.
- I love allowing my partner the space to grow and observing them grow and thrive.
- I am proud of myself.
- I am proud of my partner.
- I am thriving with this relationship.
- I love that this relationship brings out the best in me.
- I feel totally natural being in a loving relationship.
- I find it amazing how centred and stable I feel.
- I love being with my partner, I love us living together, working together, having a really happy and productive life, both our own journeys and co-journey being honoured and blessed with our association.
- I am committed to devotional service.
- I am a winner! Everything is working out for my higher good. Everything is working out for everyone's higher good.
- I choose love over fear everytime!
- I’m blown away by how amazing my partner is and without me doing very much how we are both beautifully unfolding and transforming.
- I choose food I love, that is good for me and makes me feel great!
- I love enjoying a sugar free diet and the amazing energy it gives me!
- I love and appreciate that my work is recognised, enjoyed and valued.
- I love my business and the success I am attracting.
- I am really enjoying dancing, exercising and singing.
- My body and mind feel at ease.
- I love breathing in the present moment.
- I am sitting in gratitude for all that I have. Thank you for the continual blessings.
- I am so happy I have the commitment and determination to see my visions through to completion and celebrate their full realisation!
- I am excited about how much I have learned and to have the opportunity to do things again, this time differently.
- I am inviting in love, forgiveness, honesty and transparency into my life.
- I love living in the present moment. I belong here.
- I am letting go. Everything is okay as it is. Nothing needs to change.
- With any challenges that arise, I lovingly say ‘That’s okay.’
- I am giving myself time to go places and be, such as the botanic gardens, the sea, park, forest, beach, cliffs and hills. This is a form of love.
- I step up to be my best friend, mother and father.
- I’ll start with being my best friend. As my best friend, what did I do for myself yesterday? What did I do today? What will I do tomorrow?
Remember the Yin Yang symbol. No matter how much darkness, there is always a light, when you remember, breathe and be the light <3.
Now what do you choose?
What do you choose to affirm?
~May you be guided by the higher self to realise your potential~
Have you gotten yours yet?
15 mins of wearing these a day can help calm tired eyes, reduce stress and boost vision!
Only €14.99 including cloth pouch and instruction leaflet.
Click here for more info http://orlaphelan.com/product/47-pinhole-glasses
Ancients Sites and Adventure in the West of Ireland
10 days ago I set sail (in my car!) on a trip of discovery. I let go of the ropes(handbrake!) and off we went...
I have felt called for a while to visit the West of Ireland, some sacred sites and beautiful people.
I had the fortune of having a friend join me for the first few days as well as a friend to stay with in Cork and a couple of parties to attend plus the Cork Jazz festival. It was off to a good start! I had been working in a very focused manner for months and felt the call to shake things up a bit, refresh everything and have time to adventure, meditate and experience self-discovery in the West.
I love the people of the West, who tend to be a different flavour to those of the east of Ireland, whom I also love! Earthy,
I purposefully didn’t plan too much so I could be open to what arose moment by moment.
By not knowing how each day would unfold, I remained open to all posibilities and had such a wonderful journey. Each day I was guided in where to stay (who to contact as I was fortunate enough to stay with beautiful people at every location). I didn’t know before 6pm most evenings where I would be staying that night, but it worked out so gracefully I am in awe and strengthened my already strong confidence in the on going moment by moment guidance.
A big theme was relationships- on all levels; with myself, friends, the Divine, life, ... ( or maybe this is actualy all the same thing!?) :) . Relating with others can bring me so much joy, and also can teach us a lot about ourselves. Over this trip I was able to observe myself, the feelings that arose. I could see more clearly where I was in resistance and at ease. I had the time and space to really be and feel with whatever arose and allow it to come through.
My heart opened further every time someone welcomed me. I got to have and listen to some good conversations with others and with myself!
Got to dance all night into the early morning with the lovely people of West Cork. I caught up with friends for tea and chats and each person I met, I saw them well and blossoming. What a gift.
Got lost in West Cork down back roads and laneways. It was like trying to get out of quick sand getting out of there, the delight I felt when I found lights on a road after hours of driving dark backroads, brought a tear to my eye. A friendly message being invited to stay at a friend’s place gave me immense energy and light when I was tried and feeling alone.
Enjoyed dusk alone on the 1st of November on the capstone of Carrowmore Dolmen and megalithic cemetery.
Wandered the land of Carokweel and sat in the energy of our ancient ancestors and star family.
Allowed myself to sit on the catstone at Uisneach and cry and laugh and ponder and wander.
Wandered through Kinsale and walked the beaches Salthill and Enniscrone. Visited the town of my grandmother, Ballina and felt such a kinship and love for the people there.
My heart opened and softened. LETTING GO was the main theme of this trip. It started about one week before and now one week after it is still playing out. What a wonderful journey with the understanding of letting go evolving day on day. Letting go continues to deliver greater ease, gentleness and happiness to the present moment. I am grateful. I am space. May we all feel the ease, joy and expansion of letting go grace.
I will continue with this theme and see what further awaits :)
Now I am back to work. I feel ready, able and excited!
I am deeply grateful.
Here are some questions I have asked myself to gain insight. I thought I'd share a few questions here in case you'd also like to give it a go...
When you think about letting go what comes to mind?
Without thinking for more a second for each question I encourage you to name out loud whatever comes to mind. Write it out even for some powerful insights. Name out loud any of which come to mind in the following:
Can you name 3 things you would like to let go of?
How would you like look and feel if you did?
If you are to bring ‘letting go,’ right into this present moment into how you hold yourself and are, how would that change you? Would you do something different to what you are doing? Would you feel different? Can you imagine this now and feel your face and body relax?
Are there any pains you would like to let go of?
Any resistance in your life you’d welcome letting go of?
How about any goals you’d like to release and let go of?
After much journeying I have rememberd that it is the idea I have of these things in my imagination that I am Letting Go of... and that is what it is all about. Anything I don't like? I let go of my idea of it! Any practise I don't like, I let go of my idea of it...and that opens up the now.
The idea of myself. I let go of that too!
The idea of this moment! I even let go of that as well!
This moment is a lot more full of potential now.
Open, here and willing to be with that which arises. Quite fantastic and fascinating really!
So grateful. Breathe in and breathe out. Here we are.
Love and peace to your heart and life dear fellow traveller.
Poem recapturing some moments of this trip!
Work late get it all done pay the debts thank the car doctor pay respects and get going when time is right
There is no rush, there is no fight.
Hush when you arrive you’ll see in every ones’ eye no need to rush nor hush
Cork Dork better than ever. Colour and sound, patience was found.West cork quick sand don’t cry nor get high. Fly with the room, plenty shroom for all, allow be, nice to look low, feel the flow, slow slow slow. Gifts come when feeling one.
Rest the best, gentler than the rest
Gentle touch in all the right places, for my eyes, soul and senses. Surrender is nature and tenderness embraces
No race is the key
Work is successful, stomach in activate the chin.
I love being here.
Carrowmore- off the floor. Ancestors are reawakening smiling happy with what they see- we are expanding light, many already free.
Ballina Rivers flow
Moy toy coy
Carrowkeel I kneel, feel, inspired, raised up higher and released
Star family, Sirius, ancient ancestors, all are us.
Letting go, go slow, I breathe the flow!
Uisneach feel all, go slow, cry it’s ok not to be high.
Love knows the flow.
Sometimes someone turns up sometimes they disappear- lt becomes clear
Life’s plan appears when things are let loose to be
Feeling the space moment by moment I am arising here seeing more ever more clear. NO Fear.
I've let go
I am the space