Hi, this page is for information regarding making payments for purchases on line. Welcome!
Once you are ready to purcahse an item, there are a couple of options available:
- Paypal: This is the main form of payment. Some poeple who have not yet set up paypal accounts are unsure of wanting to do so. To you I say
- Paypal is easy to setp up and can be used for lots of website and purchases.
- Once set up you can buy online safely around the world
- It's easy to set up. There is a video below to give an idea of what's involved.
- Having set up an account myself, my advice is to start the process straight away, as you may need to go back to it in a week with a number which is printed on your credit card transactions (you can see it online). It takes about 2 minutes the first time and 1 minute the second time.
However, if you'd rather skip that process, and about 10% of customers do, I am happy to be able to offer you some other options:
- Cash on Delivery: This is only for special circumstances and possible in certain cases where the amount being purchased is for over €100 and within reasonable distance.
- Bank Transfer: You have the option of doing a direct transfer online to a bank of Ireland Bank Account.
- Revolut: Payment to + 353 87 2320159, purchase product online as cash on delivery, make note that payment is going through Revolut. Include invoice number on Revolut.
- Cheque: If you rather cheque it payment wise, you are welcome to do so. The cheque can be sent to the contact address on the website, Orla Phelan, Clifton House, Fitzwilliam Street Lwr, Dublin 2, Ireland. Your item will be posted upon lodgement of the cheque.
You are welcome to send an email or call if you have any further queries. Thank you for your visit to this website.